Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 37336
-
04-20-23 20:55 #28831Senior Member

Posts: 166Samantha Gomez on Eros
I met Samantha tonight for a half-hour visit at a nice hotel near Glenside Drive. Screening was required this was my first visit with her. Arrived on time and got her room number. Very pretty Columbian tan skin thick body with a sweet nice personality. Got comfortable with her and she started with a BBBJ felt good got me hard. Climbed on for some cowgirl and pulled her down for some kissing while she rode it. Went to doggy to finish nice view and throws it back. Damage $$. 5 hh GFE. Nice time I'll repeat.
-
04-20-23 20:42 #28830Senior Member

Posts: 5110 x better then staxx
I've seen staxx quite a few times, and lo-lo is better in every category.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 20:25 #28829Senior Member

Posts: 577No worries
Don't worry, somebody on the board will fuck it up for everyone, by either shorting them their donations or just being an out right dumbass, LOL. But fuck it ride the wave til she gets fed up with the bs.
Originally Posted by Swing4
[View Original Post]
Keep ya head on a swivel, geronimo out!!
-
04-20-23 20:03 #28828Senior Member

Posts: 40Never heard of her.
Thanks for the info. I'm not sure if that's her? I did buy a few pics and vids from her for $. 2. She's got a bangin body, so I'll report back after I dream. Stay safe!
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 19:10 #28827Senior Member

Posts: 369That looks like a chick that went by Amber Rose some time ago. You can search for her reviews here, but it's been a while (a year, maybe more). I never sampled, so I can't share anything else.
Originally Posted by Scrivnah
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 18:56 #28826Senior Member

Posts: 40Hopefully someone has any info / experience with her?
-
04-20-23 18:22 #28825Senior Member

Posts: 342I attest and apologize to all of you LOL!
Confession time, I've seen her as well a couple of weeks ago and decided not to post a review as she has been nothing short of a blast! Everything this guy has said has been spot on so there's nothing more to add. Car date QV was $. I know everyone seems to rave about Staxxx, but this chick has her beat in my opinion. Sorry again for withholding yall LOL. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has done that though. Time wasters and assholes and white knights please do not fuck this one up.
Originally Posted by Swing4
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 15:50 #28824Senior Member

Posts: 51Lo-Lo
I'm prob going to regret sharing her. But I also assume some of y'all have discovered her and kept her to yourself, LOL.
She's the best date I've had in a year. While I keep an eye out, and go on some scouting missions, I haven't seen anything in a long time that was worth reporting on. Until now.
She's real, she's nice, she's ready on time. We have done several car dates and it just keeps getting better. Pick up is easy, apartment complex. Menu is wide open after you see her a couple times. Pictures are her, if anything, she looks better in real life. She's about 5'10, skinny, perky, small breasted (which I like) taste good, smells good, really gets into it, takes direction well, didn't rush, no signs of use, great smile. But on high side when compared to others. But so much better. $$hh, $$$hr.
Tl; dr.
Real.
Great time.
Open menu.
No signs of use.
$$hh, $$$hr.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8146447554/1
-
04-20-23 13:40 #28823Senior Member

Posts: 617I read her ad. Seems like a real piece of work, with attitude.
Originally Posted by Desperado62
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 12:55 #28822Forum Advertiser

Posts: 2Sky
Anyone remember sky? She used to play in 2015 -17?
-
04-20-23 10:50 #28821Senior Member

Posts: 97She must be crazy. She texted me she did BBFS cip. Then she's rushing me to book. 20 minutes later she's cussing me out for not replying fast enough. I mean WTF? Half the time these women won't respond within an hour. It was 10 minutes.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 10:09 #28820Senior Member

Posts: 97Same here. She sent me a bunch of videos. Strange though she sent them from another number. Seems tgbt.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 09:09 #28819Senior Member

Posts: 577Looks interesting
Seen this and text back and forth but she staying in the badlands, LOL.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/862052119266
Anyone try out yet? She seems a bit off but can't put my finger on it.
-
04-20-23 09:06 #28818Senior Member

Posts: 56Pissy
I chatted with her a bit setting something up. Then made the mistake of calling her Sugar. I got a reply back saying her name was Lilly! Then got blocked. LMFAO.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-23 21:17 #28817Senior Member

Posts: 1449Looks more like a battle scar. Could've been from child birth or somebody was tagging the shit out of that hole, To say she doesn't do anal is pretty funny because somebody been up in it. Be safe.
Originally Posted by HughJardon
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




