Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 569 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 69 469 519 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 619 669 1069 1569 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,535 of 37357
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28837
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Confession time, I've seen her as well a couple of weeks ago and decided not to post a review as she has been nothing short of a blast! Everything this guy has said has been spot on so there's nothing more to add. Car date QV was $. I know everyone seems to rave about Staxxx, but this chick has her beat in my opinion. Sorry again for withholding yall LOL. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has done that though. Time wasters and assholes and white knights please do not fuck this one up.
    For you old timers Lo is Sarah's friend. Hhr is well worth the cost of admission.

  2. #28836
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Swing4  [View Original Post]
    I've seen staxx quite a few times, and lo-lo is better in every category.
    I agree enjoy it while it lasts. She gunna be swamped by all of the above. This is what happened to staxx she just became do popular she wasn't the same in any way as she was when she first appeared. It won't matter what anyone says on here they gunna ruin it. This is why I only give out new info to those that have given it to me and have come thru for me. Sad truth but still facts. I might give her a try tall and thin I love love. Be safe why'all.

  3. #28835

    Samantha Gomez on Eros

    I met Samantha tonight for a half-hour visit at a nice hotel near Glenside Drive. Screening was required this was my first visit with her. Arrived on time and got her room number. Very pretty Columbian tan skin thick body with a sweet nice personality. Got comfortable with her and she started with a BBBJ felt good got me hard. Climbed on for some cowgirl and pulled her down for some kissing while she rode it. Went to doggy to finish nice view and throws it back. Damage $$. 5 hh GFE. Nice time I'll repeat.

  4. #28834

    10 x better then staxx

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Confession time, I've seen her as well a couple of weeks ago and decided not to post a review as she has been nothing short of a blast! Everything this guy has said has been spot on so there's nothing more to add. Car date QV was $. I know everyone seems to rave about Staxxx, but this chick has her beat in my opinion. Sorry again for withholding yall LOL. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has done that though. Time wasters and assholes and white knights please do not fuck this one up.
    I've seen staxx quite a few times, and lo-lo is better in every category.

  5. #28833

    No worries

    Quote Originally Posted by Swing4  [View Original Post]
    I'm prob going to regret sharing her. But I also assume some of y'all have discovered her and kept her to yourself, LOL.

    She's the best date I've had in a year. While I keep an eye out, and go on some scouting missions, I haven't seen anything in a long time that was worth reporting on. Until now.

    She's real, she's nice, she's ready on time. We have done several car dates and it just keeps getting better. Pick up is easy, apartment complex. Menu is wide open after you see her a couple times. Pictures are her, if anything, she looks better in real life. She's about 5'10, skinny, perky, small breasted (which I like) taste good, smells good, really gets into it, takes direction well, didn't rush, no signs of use, great smile. But on high side when compared to others. But so much better. $$hh, $$$hr.

    Tl; dr.

    Real.

    Great time.

    Open menu.

    No signs of use.

    $$hh, $$$hr.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8146447554/1
    Don't worry, somebody on the board will fuck it up for everyone, by either shorting them their donations or just being an out right dumbass, LOL. But fuck it ride the wave til she gets fed up with the bs.

    Keep ya head on a swivel, geronimo out!!

  6. #28832

    Never heard of her.

    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    That looks like a chick that went by Amber Rose some time ago. You can search for her reviews here, but it's been a while (a year, maybe more). I never sampled, so I can't share anything else.
    Thanks for the info. I'm not sure if that's her? I did buy a few pics and vids from her for $. 2. She's got a bangin body, so I'll report back after I dream. Stay safe!

  7. #28831
    That looks like a chick that went by Amber Rose some time ago. You can search for her reviews here, but it's been a while (a year, maybe more). I never sampled, so I can't share anything else.

  8. #28830

    Hopefully someone has any info / experience with her?


  9. #28829

    I attest and apologize to all of you LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by Swing4  [View Original Post]
    I'm prob going to regret sharing her. But I also assume some of y'all have discovered her and kept her to yourself, LOL.

    She's the best date I've had in a year. While I keep an eye out, and go on some scouting missions, I haven't seen anything in a long time that was worth reporting on. Until now.

    She's real, she's nice, she's ready on time. We have done several car dates and it just keeps getting better. Pick up is easy, apartment complex. Menu is wide open after you see her a couple times. Pictures are her, if anything, she looks better in real life. She's about 5'10, skinny, perky, small breasted (which I like) taste good, smells good, really gets into it, takes direction well, didn't rush, no signs of use, great smile. But on high side when compared to others. But so much better. $$hh, $$$hr.

    Tl; dr.

    Real.

    Great time.

    Open menu.

    No signs of use.

    $$hh, $$$hr.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8146447554/1
    Confession time, I've seen her as well a couple of weeks ago and decided not to post a review as she has been nothing short of a blast! Everything this guy has said has been spot on so there's nothing more to add. Car date QV was $. I know everyone seems to rave about Staxxx, but this chick has her beat in my opinion. Sorry again for withholding yall LOL. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has done that though. Time wasters and assholes and white knights please do not fuck this one up.

  10. #28828

    Lo-Lo

    I'm prob going to regret sharing her. But I also assume some of y'all have discovered her and kept her to yourself, LOL.

    She's the best date I've had in a year. While I keep an eye out, and go on some scouting missions, I haven't seen anything in a long time that was worth reporting on. Until now.

    She's real, she's nice, she's ready on time. We have done several car dates and it just keeps getting better. Pick up is easy, apartment complex. Menu is wide open after you see her a couple times. Pictures are her, if anything, she looks better in real life. She's about 5'10, skinny, perky, small breasted (which I like) taste good, smells good, really gets into it, takes direction well, didn't rush, no signs of use, great smile. But on high side when compared to others. But so much better. $$hh, $$$hr.

    Tl; dr.

    Real.

    Great time.

    Open menu.

    No signs of use.

    $$hh, $$$hr.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8146447554/1

  11. #28827
    Quote Originally Posted by Desperado62  [View Original Post]
    I chatted with her a bit setting something up. Then made the mistake of calling her Sugar. I got a reply back saying her name was Lilly! Then got blocked. LMFAO.
    I read her ad. Seems like a real piece of work, with attitude.

  12. #28826
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 2

    Sky

    Anyone remember sky? She used to play in 2015 -17?

  13. #28825
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Seen this and text back and forth but she staying in the badlands, LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/862052119266

    Anyone try out yet? She seems a bit off but can't put my finger on it.
    She must be crazy. She texted me she did BBFS cip. Then she's rushing me to book. 20 minutes later she's cussing me out for not replying fast enough. I mean WTF? Half the time these women won't respond within an hour. It was 10 minutes.

  14. #28824
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Seen this and text back and forth but she staying in the badlands, LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/862052119266

    Anyone try out yet? She seems a bit off but can't put my finger on it.
    Same here. She sent me a bunch of videos. Strange though she sent them from another number. Seems tgbt.

  15. #28823

    Looks interesting

    Seen this and text back and forth but she staying in the badlands, LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/862052119266

    Anyone try out yet? She seems a bit off but can't put my finger on it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape