Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 568 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 68 468 518 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 618 668 1068 1568 ... LastLast
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 37344
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28839
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    Does she just do car dates or what? Or does she ever have a room.
    She bounces around place to place, she sometimes stays in an apartment where this chick lives (link provided below) but be forewarned it's in the projects and you will get looks if people are out. She was there when we initially started texting but I told her to get back with me when she was somewhere better as I wasn't going back out there. She actually did reach back to me when she was at a much better area out west end at another friend's hotel. That friend didn't let us use the room so we settled for a car date.

    DirtyDaddyRVA she allows BBJCIM. That was how I ended my sesh with her after a nice submissive facefucking and FS.

    Here's that link to the first friend I mentioned above.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/155764432528

  2. #28838

    Car dates

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    Does she just do car dates or what? Or does she ever have a room.
    I've only done car dates with her or had her come to my hotel room when I'm working in town. I know she has a female roommate I got the impression she doesn't work from home. But to be fair I haven't asked because generally I don't go into a provider's house after a horrible experience I had a few years back.

  3. #28837

    Bbbj

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the tip, does she do BBBJ?
    Yes sir she does.

  4. #28836

    Kim

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/7745713.htm?cat=1

    Any info? Brief text exchange says she works Richmond and Virginia Beach. Look up of phone number also returns California but no teviews.

  5. #28835
    Quote Originally Posted by Swing4  [View Original Post]
    I'm prob going to regret sharing her. But I also assume some of y'all have discovered her and kept her to yourself, LOL.

    She's the best date I've had in a year. While I keep an eye out, and go on some scouting missions, I haven't seen anything in a long time that was worth reporting on. Until now.

    She's real, she's nice, she's ready on time. We have done several car dates and it just keeps getting better. Pick up is easy, apartment complex. Menu is wide open after you see her a couple times. Pictures are her, if anything, she looks better in real life. She's about 5'10, skinny, perky, small breasted (which I like) taste good, smells good, really gets into it, takes direction well, didn't rush, no signs of use, great smile. But on high side when compared to others. But so much better. $$hh, $$$hr.

    Tl; dr.

    Real.

    Great time.

    Open menu.

    No signs of use.

    $$hh, $$$hr.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8146447554/1
    Thanks for the tip, does she do BBBJ?

  6. #28834
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Confession time, I've seen her as well a couple of weeks ago and decided not to post a review as she has been nothing short of a blast! Everything this guy has said has been spot on so there's nothing more to add. Car date QV was $. I know everyone seems to rave about Staxxx, but this chick has her beat in my opinion. Sorry again for withholding yall LOL. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has done that though. Time wasters and assholes and white knights please do not fuck this one up.
    Does she just do car dates or what? Or does she ever have a room.

  7. #28833
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Confession time, I've seen her as well a couple of weeks ago and decided not to post a review as she has been nothing short of a blast! Everything this guy has said has been spot on so there's nothing more to add. Car date QV was $. I know everyone seems to rave about Staxxx, but this chick has her beat in my opinion. Sorry again for withholding yall LOL. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has done that though. Time wasters and assholes and white knights please do not fuck this one up.
    For you old timers Lo is Sarah's friend. Hhr is well worth the cost of admission.

  8. #28832
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Swing4  [View Original Post]
    I've seen staxx quite a few times, and lo-lo is better in every category.
    I agree enjoy it while it lasts. She gunna be swamped by all of the above. This is what happened to staxx she just became do popular she wasn't the same in any way as she was when she first appeared. It won't matter what anyone says on here they gunna ruin it. This is why I only give out new info to those that have given it to me and have come thru for me. Sad truth but still facts. I might give her a try tall and thin I love love. Be safe why'all.

  9. #28831

    Samantha Gomez on Eros

    I met Samantha tonight for a half-hour visit at a nice hotel near Glenside Drive. Screening was required this was my first visit with her. Arrived on time and got her room number. Very pretty Columbian tan skin thick body with a sweet nice personality. Got comfortable with her and she started with a BBBJ felt good got me hard. Climbed on for some cowgirl and pulled her down for some kissing while she rode it. Went to doggy to finish nice view and throws it back. Damage $$. 5 hh GFE. Nice time I'll repeat.

  10. #28830

    10 x better then staxx

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Confession time, I've seen her as well a couple of weeks ago and decided not to post a review as she has been nothing short of a blast! Everything this guy has said has been spot on so there's nothing more to add. Car date QV was $. I know everyone seems to rave about Staxxx, but this chick has her beat in my opinion. Sorry again for withholding yall LOL. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has done that though. Time wasters and assholes and white knights please do not fuck this one up.
    I've seen staxx quite a few times, and lo-lo is better in every category.

  11. #28829

    No worries

    Quote Originally Posted by Swing4  [View Original Post]
    I'm prob going to regret sharing her. But I also assume some of y'all have discovered her and kept her to yourself, LOL.

    She's the best date I've had in a year. While I keep an eye out, and go on some scouting missions, I haven't seen anything in a long time that was worth reporting on. Until now.

    She's real, she's nice, she's ready on time. We have done several car dates and it just keeps getting better. Pick up is easy, apartment complex. Menu is wide open after you see her a couple times. Pictures are her, if anything, she looks better in real life. She's about 5'10, skinny, perky, small breasted (which I like) taste good, smells good, really gets into it, takes direction well, didn't rush, no signs of use, great smile. But on high side when compared to others. But so much better. $$hh, $$$hr.

    Tl; dr.

    Real.

    Great time.

    Open menu.

    No signs of use.

    $$hh, $$$hr.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8146447554/1
    Don't worry, somebody on the board will fuck it up for everyone, by either shorting them their donations or just being an out right dumbass, LOL. But fuck it ride the wave til she gets fed up with the bs.

    Keep ya head on a swivel, geronimo out!!

  12. #28828

    Never heard of her.

    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    That looks like a chick that went by Amber Rose some time ago. You can search for her reviews here, but it's been a while (a year, maybe more). I never sampled, so I can't share anything else.
    Thanks for the info. I'm not sure if that's her? I did buy a few pics and vids from her for $. 2. She's got a bangin body, so I'll report back after I dream. Stay safe!

  13. #28827
    That looks like a chick that went by Amber Rose some time ago. You can search for her reviews here, but it's been a while (a year, maybe more). I never sampled, so I can't share anything else.

  14. #28826

    Hopefully someone has any info / experience with her?


  15. #28825

    I attest and apologize to all of you LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by Swing4  [View Original Post]
    I'm prob going to regret sharing her. But I also assume some of y'all have discovered her and kept her to yourself, LOL.

    She's the best date I've had in a year. While I keep an eye out, and go on some scouting missions, I haven't seen anything in a long time that was worth reporting on. Until now.

    She's real, she's nice, she's ready on time. We have done several car dates and it just keeps getting better. Pick up is easy, apartment complex. Menu is wide open after you see her a couple times. Pictures are her, if anything, she looks better in real life. She's about 5'10, skinny, perky, small breasted (which I like) taste good, smells good, really gets into it, takes direction well, didn't rush, no signs of use, great smile. But on high side when compared to others. But so much better. $$hh, $$$hr.

    Tl; dr.

    Real.

    Great time.

    Open menu.

    No signs of use.

    $$hh, $$$hr.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8146447554/1
    Confession time, I've seen her as well a couple of weeks ago and decided not to post a review as she has been nothing short of a blast! Everything this guy has said has been spot on so there's nothing more to add. Car date QV was $. I know everyone seems to rave about Staxxx, but this chick has her beat in my opinion. Sorry again for withholding yall LOL. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has done that though. Time wasters and assholes and white knights please do not fuck this one up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape