Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 59496
-
04-21-23 02:59 #51981Senior Member

Posts: 297You really should Care
They're back.
Good job, Lucy.
-
04-21-23 00:21 #51980Banned Member

Posts: 1610Minka
Minka is an old Asian porn star with basketballs on her chest. She has been around for decades but not around here. Probably California. Anyway, Alice will be your best bet this weekend. Go gettum, Tiger.
Originally Posted by CarloLatin
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 22:34 #51979Senior Member

Posts: 256Nitelver
What happened to Nitelver? Haven't seen a post from in in a while. I enjoyed his expertise.
-
04-20-23 21:17 #51978Senior Member

Posts: 126Find?
Where can I find minka at? I would love to see some big racks. If minka is bigger then Alice I'm interested. If not I'll be def making an appt w Alice this weekend.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 19:44 #51977Senior Member

Posts: 198Orlando is The National
I would put Orlando on par with The National in Augusta. I don't know of any experiences I have had like I have had in Orlando. I have considered daytripping there on Southwest.$99 round trip.$50 in Uber back and forth.$200 for service. I have pissed away $400 in worse places. LOL.
Originally Posted by JackMcGuire419
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 13:25 #51976Regular Member

Posts: 21Mei / Jolin
This was my most interesting visit yet. She said she was Cece. Two arrivals similar to others and a great shoulder massage with hot stones in between. She wasn't interested in arriving herself, though. Similar donation.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 12:36 #51975Senior Member

Posts: 412Bali Gainesville
Did Bali in Gainesville close? What happened?
River.
-
04-20-23 11:48 #51974Senior Member

Posts: 4061Definitely not like Minka LOL. They are bigger than what you normally see on an Asian woman, I thinking Cs. I should've seen her today but went to PZ and saw Zoey. Big mistake there.
Originally Posted by CarloLatin
[View Original Post]
No tips just treat her well.
-
04-20-23 10:36 #51973Banned Member

Posts: 307Bella
Bella super strong for her size she is in my top 3 providers.
Originally Posted by CookiesMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 10:35 #51972Banned Member

Posts: 307Pure Spa
If you are not looking you will pass this spot.
Cindy was the provider for an older lady she very pretty and had a nice body.
Great massage (9/10).
Pop the B cups out.
Very methodical technique puts her heart into it.
I would go back will put in my rotation.
-
04-20-23 10:31 #51971Senior Member

Posts: 130Both of these ladies are great. I see then both separately and together for 4 hands. Bella will open up with more visits.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-23 22:24 #51970Senior Member

Posts: 126May ZR
Going to try out my luck w may this weekend. Think I'll get luck for a Russian? Any tips y’all recommend? How big would y'all say the rack is?
-
04-19-23 21:02 #51969Senior Member

Posts: 798Pure Spa Marietta
Cindy, 50's, skinny, shorter, nice boobs, shared them, OTC below, good massage, good teasing. Attitude was great, she jokes around and aims to please. $50/$50 only had 30 min, she didn't short on time and actually went over. Good spot in a pinch. She doesn't make my starting 5 but an honorable mention for sure.
-
04-19-23 09:30 #51968Senior Member

Posts: 798Lu's Massage
Last year you could find good talent and young girls here after years of owls. I was surprised, the talent seemed to get better overnight. Then it seemed like the talent went down the street to Diyuan once they opened up. Now that Diyuan closed I have been hoping the talent would return to Lu's. So far I've only seen 2 ladies working there Anna and Nicole. Had a session recently with Nicole and it was good, she's younger and cute. OTC mostly however, and she wanted me to get to the finish line fast. Would repeat in a pinch. Tried out Anna last time since Nicole was busy, and it went okay. Massage was so-so and I could not get to the finish line. She's super nice and she allowed UTC top and bottom, but I think I'm used to a younger providers now. Still searching for where the Diyuan talent went. Let me know if you all hear anything.
-
04-19-23 09:21 #51967Senior Member

Posts: 798Sisi Massage
Went to see sweet Apple but she was busy. Drew Bella instead this time. Cute, 30's?, big smile, nice body. She actually gave a strong massage for her small frame. I was surprised. I opted to go with happiness first and it was a great idea because she took her time, no clock watching like what happens at the very end of a session. Very sensual, and slow. However it was OTC top and bottom. That was a disappointment. Got to the finish line and then I offered to massage her. Massaged her for 10 min and she gave a great massage the rest of the time. Decent session, $70/$50. Would repeat but prefer Apple.











Reply With Quote





