LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3446

    Blast from the past!

    Quote Originally Posted by Redmann6999  [View Original Post]
    She is no longer available to my knowledge. It was a very long time ago, but this was her.
    That brought back a lot of memories! She was a full on PSE and often stayed well past our official time. What I wouldn't give for another night with her!

  2. #3445

    Booking issues

    I've been trying to book something with Lana and Anya and I haven't received a response from texting these past few days. I saw Madison (who is amazing BTW) a few weeks ago and she told me once I'm verified, I should be good to go. I was wondering if anyone was having the same issues recently.

  3. #3444

    Natalii

    Quote Originally Posted by ZetsWay  [View Original Post]
    Are her tits pretty small? From the pics they seem that way but then two pics make them look bigger.
    I had the pleasure of seeing her this week. She is gorgeous with beautiful body and pretty face. A true GFE with DFK, DATY, BBBJ, eager to please and tried multiple positions with her. She is leaving this Friday as mentioned on the website and looking forward to seeing her again if she returns this year. As always YMMV.

  4. #3443

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by Redmann6999  [View Original Post]
    She is no longer available to my knowledge. It was a very long time ago, but this was her.
    I wonder how much I can sell the movie I made with her? I threw the comment out there not imagining she would say bring a camera with you next time. No added cost just 60 minutes of video of a young lady sucking, fucking, and joking around in front of the camera showing off her delicious body.

    I have fucked and made movies with a few porn stars that did not perform nearly as well as her. She was special for sure.

  5. #3442

    Ella was excellent.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redmann6999  [View Original Post]
    She is no longer available to my knowledge. It was a very long time ago, but this was her.
    I also miss Blonde Kayla, she was my first experience with that collection of ladies.

    She had a banging body as we cool as hell.

    Good times.

  6. #3441

    Ella the Elf

    Quote Originally Posted by WhereTheAsians  [View Original Post]
    Please share info on the Elf.
    She is no longer available to my knowledge. It was a very long time ago, but this was her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 78_0.jpg‎  

  7. #3440
    Quote Originally Posted by JrFilms  [View Original Post]
    You're not wrong. It seems her tits may have used to be enormous for her frame. Now they are big but long and very droopy. I really like them though and think they are fun and different and way sexier / cooler than huge tight rock hard chemical bags. That's just me though.

    Sam is great all around. I keep reaching out to girls I haven't seen yet to find something I think I might be missing, and then keep going back around for a better time with Sam. I have seen a TON of DI girls, several twice, but Sam is the only DI girl I have seen more than 3 times.
    Agreed. I met Sam recently, its true that she has saggy boobs, but her PSE skills make up for it. Overall, it was a meh experience if you don't mind long and droppy boobs.

  8. #3439
    Quote Originally Posted by Redmann6999  [View Original Post]
    I knew Sam years ago, way before DI. Her lovlies were definitely huge and fantastic!! She had the most amazing body I have ever seen! She is easily in my top 3 along with Nikita and the Elf. But is probably #1 due to familiarity with each other!! I wish I could see her more than I do, but money has been really tight lately. I tried to see her around my bday but it didn't work out. I am hoping to soon for sure!
    Please share info on the Elf.

  9. #3438

    SAM. Blast from the past.

    Quote Originally Posted by JrFilms  [View Original Post]
    You're not wrong. It seems her tits may have used to be enormous for her frame. Now they are big but long and very droopy. I really like them though and think they are fun and different and way sexier / cooler than huge tight rock hard chemical bags. That's just me though.

    Sam is great all around. I keep reaching out to girls I haven't seen yet to find something I think I might be missing, and then keep going back around for a better time with Sam. I have seen a TON of DI girls, several twice, but Sam is the only DI girl I have seen more than 3 times.
    I knew Sam years ago, way before DI. Her lovlies were definitely huge and fantastic!! She had the most amazing body I have ever seen! She is easily in my top 3 along with Nikita and the Elf. But is probably #1 due to familiarity with each other!! I wish I could see her more than I do, but money has been really tight lately. I tried to see her around my bday but it didn't work out. I am hoping to soon for sure!

  10. #3437

    Skyla and DFK / Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by Dnims  [View Original Post]
    After my session with Sam, DFK is a must moving forward. Who are your favorite kissers?

    Also, any ladies that you know of into Greek? I thought Jamie was, she's my preference to see next.
    You really should try Skyla. She's a very passionate DFK kisser. Lot's of deep tongue action. Skyla's great all around too. Nice natural D tits, great BBBJ and DATY, as well as covered FS. I don't know about Greek though. I've met with Skyla several times but I don't do Greek so I've never asked her if she's open to it.

  11. #3436

    Gravity, poor Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscretePete  [View Original Post]
    --snip--
    Note that many report of gravity having had a great effect on recent years. Doesn't seem to be an issue for most, and personally is not for me. Swing low sweet chariots, swing low.

    Cheers,

    DP.
    You're not wrong. It seems her tits may have used to be enormous for her frame. Now they are big but long and very droopy. I really like them though and think they are fun and different and way sexier / cooler than huge tight rock hard chemical bags. That's just me though.

    Sam is great all around. I keep reaching out to girls I haven't seen yet to find something I think I might be missing, and then keep going back around for a better time with Sam. I have seen a TON of DI girls, several twice, but Sam is the only DI girl I have seen more than 3 times.

  12. #3435

    Lana does both

    Quote Originally Posted by Dnims  [View Original Post]
    After my session with Sam, DFK is a must moving forward. Who are your favorite kissers?

    Also, any ladies that you know of into Greek? I thought Jamie was, she's my preference to see next.
    For me, I enjoy DFK with Lana a lot. She was the one who actually taught me how to DFK. I find her kissing incredibly passionate. Granted she's the only current DI Girl I've seen (though that's changing this upcoming Friday) I know Lana allows Greek (and reportedly loves it), but I haven't done it with her yet.

  13. #3434
    Senior Member


    Posts: 140

    DFK and Greek

    After my session with Sam, DFK is a must moving forward. Who are your favorite kissers?

    Also, any ladies that you know of into Greek? I thought Jamie was, she's my preference to see next.

  14. #3433

    Search for Georgia or Sam*

    Quote Originally Posted by MeadnMrsJones  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Because her name is only 3 letters the search function is getting me any results when searching or a review of Sam. I'll be in town this week and interested in her PSE. Ginger was terrific for this and my go to many times, but it looks like she's out of the game.

    Feel free to private message me if you or prefer, as I'm hoping for thorough info. Or post here if you like..
    She used to go by Georgia, the reviews are all very consistent with her Sam reviews. You can also search "Sam*" with an asterisk in there and should work. She's been widely reported as what you're looking for. Haven't seen her myself but have always had her on my list. Note that many report of gravity having had a great effect on recent years. Doesn't seem to be an issue for most, and personally is not for me. Swing low sweet chariots, swing low.

    Cheers,

    DP.

  15. #3432

    Info for Sam

    Gents,

    Because her name is only 3 letters the search function is getting me any results when searching or a review of Sam. I'll be in town this week and interested in her PSE. Ginger was terrific for this and my go to many times, but it looks like she's out of the game.

    Feel free to private message me if you or prefer, as I'm hoping for thorough info. Or post here if you like.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape