Thread: DI Discreet Info Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 5801
-
04-20-23 06:47 #3446Senior Member

Posts: 578Blast from the past!
That brought back a lot of memories! She was a full on PSE and often stayed well past our official time. What I wouldn't give for another night with her!
Originally Posted by Redmann6999
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 01:06 #3445Regular Member

Posts: 19Booking issues
I've been trying to book something with Lana and Anya and I haven't received a response from texting these past few days. I saw Madison (who is amazing BTW) a few weeks ago and she told me once I'm verified, I should be good to go. I was wondering if anyone was having the same issues recently.
-
04-19-23 22:00 #3444Senior Member

Posts: 186Natalii
I had the pleasure of seeing her this week. She is gorgeous with beautiful body and pretty face. A true GFE with DFK, DATY, BBBJ, eager to please and tried multiple positions with her. She is leaving this Friday as mentioned on the website and looking forward to seeing her again if she returns this year. As always YMMV.
Originally Posted by ZetsWay
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-23 10:57 #3443Senior Member

Posts: 601Ella
I wonder how much I can sell the movie I made with her? I threw the comment out there not imagining she would say bring a camera with you next time. No added cost just 60 minutes of video of a young lady sucking, fucking, and joking around in front of the camera showing off her delicious body.
Originally Posted by Redmann6999
[View Original Post]
I have fucked and made movies with a few porn stars that did not perform nearly as well as her. She was special for sure.
-
04-19-23 09:30 #3442Senior Member

Posts: 407Ella was excellent.
I also miss Blonde Kayla, she was my first experience with that collection of ladies.
Originally Posted by Redmann6999
[View Original Post]
She had a banging body as we cool as hell.
Good times.
-
04-19-23 09:04 #3441Senior Member

Posts: 273Ella the Elf
She is no longer available to my knowledge. It was a very long time ago, but this was her.
Originally Posted by WhereTheAsians
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-23 00:25 #3440Senior Member

Posts: 180Agreed. I met Sam recently, its true that she has saggy boobs, but her PSE skills make up for it. Overall, it was a meh experience if you don't mind long and droppy boobs.
Originally Posted by JrFilms
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-23 21:09 #3439Banned Member

Posts: 51Please share info on the Elf.
Originally Posted by Redmann6999
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-23 08:00 #3438Senior Member

Posts: 273SAM. Blast from the past.
I knew Sam years ago, way before DI. Her lovlies were definitely huge and fantastic!! She had the most amazing body I have ever seen! She is easily in my top 3 along with Nikita and the Elf. But is probably #1 due to familiarity with each other!! I wish I could see her more than I do, but money has been really tight lately. I tried to see her around my bday but it didn't work out. I am hoping to soon for sure!
Originally Posted by JrFilms
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-23 08:00 #3437Senior Member

Posts: 310Skyla and DFK / Greek
You really should try Skyla. She's a very passionate DFK kisser. Lot's of deep tongue action. Skyla's great all around too. Nice natural D tits, great BBBJ and DATY, as well as covered FS. I don't know about Greek though. I've met with Skyla several times but I don't do Greek so I've never asked her if she's open to it.
Originally Posted by Dnims
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-23 22:25 #3436Senior Member

Posts: 48Gravity, poor Sam
You're not wrong. It seems her tits may have used to be enormous for her frame. Now they are big but long and very droopy. I really like them though and think they are fun and different and way sexier / cooler than huge tight rock hard chemical bags. That's just me though.
Originally Posted by DiscretePete
[View Original Post]
Sam is great all around. I keep reaching out to girls I haven't seen yet to find something I think I might be missing, and then keep going back around for a better time with Sam. I have seen a TON of DI girls, several twice, but Sam is the only DI girl I have seen more than 3 times.
-
04-17-23 16:51 #3435Senior Member

Posts: 90Lana does both
For me, I enjoy DFK with Lana a lot. She was the one who actually taught me how to DFK. I find her kissing incredibly passionate. Granted she's the only current DI Girl I've seen (though that's changing this upcoming Friday) I know Lana allows Greek (and reportedly loves it), but I haven't done it with her yet.
Originally Posted by Dnims
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-23 12:19 #3434Senior Member

Posts: 140DFK and Greek
After my session with Sam, DFK is a must moving forward. Who are your favorite kissers?
Also, any ladies that you know of into Greek? I thought Jamie was, she's my preference to see next.
-
04-17-23 12:06 #3433Senior Member

Posts: 70Search for Georgia or Sam*
She used to go by Georgia, the reviews are all very consistent with her Sam reviews. You can also search "Sam*" with an asterisk in there and should work. She's been widely reported as what you're looking for. Haven't seen her myself but have always had her on my list. Note that many report of gravity having had a great effect on recent years. Doesn't seem to be an issue for most, and personally is not for me. Swing low sweet chariots, swing low.
Originally Posted by MeadnMrsJones
[View Original Post]
Cheers,
DP.
-
04-17-23 11:00 #3432Senior Member

Posts: 40Info for Sam
Gents,
Because her name is only 3 letters the search function is getting me any results when searching or a review of Sam. I'll be in town this week and interested in her PSE. Ginger was terrific for this and my go to many times, but it looks like she's out of the game.
Feel free to private message me if you or prefer, as I'm hoping for thorough info. Or post here if you like.
Thanks.












Reply With Quote





