Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 499 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 549 599 999 1499 ... LastLast
Results 7,471 to 7,485 of 24534
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17064

    Victoria Von Valentine

    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanme  [View Original Post]
    Set up twice with her, and twice she goes silent when I arrive on the scene. Idk what's up with these women but its extremely annoying, especially when they have the nerve to whine about mongers being time wasters. Idk, if anyone has any luck with this one let me know, I've been trying to see her for years.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/121323833
    Just peeped that she's at BWI. Haven't seen her since before the pandemic. I was inexperienced with her body type and shy asf when we met in Philly back in 2019/18. But she was an awesome fuck and I ain't know how to handle it back then. She has so much ass. Literally a QUEEN of PAWGs. Surprised someone hasn't shot her club up yet. Super sensual woman. I'm going to hit her this week. I def know what to do to that ass now rofl.

  2. #17063

    Condescending asf.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this sexy girl. I like to give her a try but don't see any reviews on her. If anyone seen her left me know the details.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...ation/49277958
    She doesn't even show full body but expect you to trust her about her body type off of a pussy and thigh picture. Then says she's not sending pics first. Not to mention 500 for GFE with no history and 21. Trash 🗑.

  3. #17062
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this sexy girl. I like to give her a try but don't see any reviews on her. If anyone seen her left me know the details.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...ation/49277958
    It's literally just a pic of her pussy LOL how can you tell she's sexy?

  4. #17061

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by Waahoo  [View Original Post]
    I doubt she is real. Hard to be in Reisterstown area and Spring Grove, PA area at same time. Little far apart to make that work.
    She is real and she is younger but is of legal age. I've seen her many times. She's in the Reisterstown area but claims she used to live in PA.

  5. #17060

    Sexy girl

    Anyone seen this sexy girl. I like to give her a try but don't see any reviews on her. If anyone seen her left me know the details.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...ation/49277958

  6. #17059
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Anybody else been getting verification codes sent to your phone by escorts?
    I have had that in the past. Do not give them the code, tell them you didn't get the code because your number is already registered or just ignore them.

  7. #17058

    Google Verification code?

    Anybody else been getting verification codes sent to your phone by escorts?

  8. #17057

    Maybe?

    Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteSavage  [View Original Post]
    Bolo you're slipping a bit if you think this one is real lmao. I would gladly sacrifice one of my nuts if any women around here looked like this and had reasonable rates.

    Nikki (the blonde) is real, and really mediocre. There's something mentally wrong with her beyond the drinking / drugs, not mean or anything just incoherent. Way older than she claims, service was fair and non rushed but the body and brain turned me off and I couldn't finish. Would not repeat.
    She looks like a girl that use to hang out at a place I took dates, I did get a response from her, albeit, 10 hours later, LOL.

  9. #17056

    Probably Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    Proceed with caution. Looks like a tenderoni. Make sure you age verify her.

    Here is her other number

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/410-921-1532

    You can see her other pictures. Looks legit.
    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...imore/92129103
    I doubt she is real. Hard to be in Reisterstown area and Spring Grove, PA area at same time. Little far apart to make that work.

  10. #17055
    Bolo you're slipping a bit if you think this one is real lmao. I would gladly sacrifice one of my nuts if any women around here looked like this and had reasonable rates.

    Nikki (the blonde) is real, and really mediocre. There's something mentally wrong with her beyond the drinking / drugs, not mean or anything just incoherent. Way older than she claims, service was fair and non rushed but the body and brain turned me off and I couldn't finish. Would not repeat.

  11. #17054

    More on pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    Proceed with caution. Looks like a tenderoni. Make sure you age verify her.

    Here is her other number

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/410-921-1532

    You can see her other pictures. Looks legit.
    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...imore/92129103
    Looking at pictures and dates makes it seems like she is probably in late 30's to early 40's. Not 22.

  12. #17053
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    The more things change, the more they stay the same!
    Amen to that! Here's to staying frosty on these girls LOL.

  13. #17052

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this gal. Seem to have an online online presence but no reviews.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...737/2408248344
    Proceed with caution. Looks like a tenderoni. Make sure you age verify her.

    Here is her other number

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/410-921-1532

    You can see her other pictures. Looks legit.
    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...imore/92129103

  14. #17051

  15. #17050

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape