rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 499 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 549 599 999 1499 ... LastLast
Results 7,471 to 7,485 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17062
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this sexy girl. I like to give her a try but don't see any reviews on her. If anyone seen her left me know the details.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...ation/49277958
    It's literally just a pic of her pussy LOL how can you tell she's sexy?

  2. #17061

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by Waahoo  [View Original Post]
    I doubt she is real. Hard to be in Reisterstown area and Spring Grove, PA area at same time. Little far apart to make that work.
    She is real and she is younger but is of legal age. I've seen her many times. She's in the Reisterstown area but claims she used to live in PA.

  3. #17060

    Sexy girl

    Anyone seen this sexy girl. I like to give her a try but don't see any reviews on her. If anyone seen her left me know the details.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...ation/49277958

  4. #17059
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Anybody else been getting verification codes sent to your phone by escorts?
    I have had that in the past. Do not give them the code, tell them you didn't get the code because your number is already registered or just ignore them.

  5. #17058

    Google Verification code?

    Anybody else been getting verification codes sent to your phone by escorts?

  6. #17057

    Maybe?

    Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteSavage  [View Original Post]
    Bolo you're slipping a bit if you think this one is real lmao. I would gladly sacrifice one of my nuts if any women around here looked like this and had reasonable rates.

    Nikki (the blonde) is real, and really mediocre. There's something mentally wrong with her beyond the drinking / drugs, not mean or anything just incoherent. Way older than she claims, service was fair and non rushed but the body and brain turned me off and I couldn't finish. Would not repeat.
    She looks like a girl that use to hang out at a place I took dates, I did get a response from her, albeit, 10 hours later, LOL.

  7. #17056

    Probably Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    Proceed with caution. Looks like a tenderoni. Make sure you age verify her.

    Here is her other number

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/410-921-1532

    You can see her other pictures. Looks legit.
    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...imore/92129103
    I doubt she is real. Hard to be in Reisterstown area and Spring Grove, PA area at same time. Little far apart to make that work.

  8. #17055
    Bolo you're slipping a bit if you think this one is real lmao. I would gladly sacrifice one of my nuts if any women around here looked like this and had reasonable rates.

    Nikki (the blonde) is real, and really mediocre. There's something mentally wrong with her beyond the drinking / drugs, not mean or anything just incoherent. Way older than she claims, service was fair and non rushed but the body and brain turned me off and I couldn't finish. Would not repeat.

  9. #17054

    More on pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    Proceed with caution. Looks like a tenderoni. Make sure you age verify her.

    Here is her other number

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/410-921-1532

    You can see her other pictures. Looks legit.
    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...imore/92129103
    Looking at pictures and dates makes it seems like she is probably in late 30's to early 40's. Not 22.

  10. #17053
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    The more things change, the more they stay the same!
    Amen to that! Here's to staying frosty on these girls LOL.

  11. #17052

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this gal. Seem to have an online online presence but no reviews.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...737/2408248344
    Proceed with caution. Looks like a tenderoni. Make sure you age verify her.

    Here is her other number

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/410-921-1532

    You can see her other pictures. Looks legit.
    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...imore/92129103

  12. #17051

  13. #17050

  14. #17049
    Anyone seen this gal. Seem to have an online online presence but no reviews.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...737/2408248344

  15. #17048
    Quote Originally Posted by SwanRonson  [View Original Post]
    Buster, had she made any effort to disclose that information at any point I would have appreciated that, but the fact is that I'm not going to walk into a situation where I feel the odds are against me LOL. I've hooked up with providers that had people in the house / room / bathroom but they had the common courtesy to let me know and make that decision for myself. I feel like the lack of communication hurt her because I probably would have been cool with it had I known what was going on but, as this was my first time meeting her I just trusted my gut.

    Back River / Holly Beach area is wild. While I'm no newbie to the hobby, I'm definitely familiar with the types of environments these ladies usually inhabit and you're right, I'm not expecting the Ritz. I can't even describe this place as a duplex or apartments. It was a small run down building of rooms with shared hallways and what appeared to be bathrooms. From the outside it almost looked like an auto mechanic, bunch of immobile vehicles parked around. Paper thin walls and doors, and generally what I would expect if I was getting some head from a Baltimore SW. Just my opinion here but I get uncomfortable in that situation given the experience I was expecting (certainly at the price point she was asking). Speaking of price I feel it was worth mentioning that she tried to tell me she usually charges $$ for the hhr, which given her appearance and attitude is batshit crazy.

    Anyway, the situation worked out well for me as I saved money and had a much better overall experience with Jessa.
    Good job, brother! You definitely did the right thing. Like most providers, she's very nomadic and keeps moving from one place to another. And I'm not the least bit surprised she pulled out the old "I usually charge "x" amount of dollars for a visit" card! Very similar to how I gave you a fair warning on how she likes to upcharge. The more things change, the more they stay the same!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape