Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 570 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 70 470 520 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 620 670 1070 1570 ... LastLast
Results 8,536 to 8,550 of 37323
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28788
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 63

    Chase & Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilika  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen chase or raven from sirens.
    Chase rarely works because of her busy school schedule. Raven had a threesome with me and my wife.

    https://sirensva.com/

  2. #28787
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 55

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    The part that would bother me is the 20% deposit to a complete unknown.
    How would you pay the deposit? With a credit or debit card?

  3. #28786
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 55

    Dm

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPringle  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have her new number? Went to find the old post but I can't find it.
    I pretty sure I have her number. DM me.

  4. #28785
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 57

    Wi-fi

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymoose  [View Original Post]
    What you need is a VPN. Verizon is blocking the site and when I use a VPN it works. I have T-Mobile home internet and it is not blocked there.
    I have to be on Wi-fi or I can't access it.

  5. #28784
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 57

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by TheArcher  [View Original Post]
    I think her real name is Amber and she used to be on SA.
    I saw her when she was on SA. 400 covered FS.

  6. #28783
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 65

    Hiltons

    Quote Originally Posted by SafePlayer69  [View Original Post]
    I would say police or human trafficking. I would stay away. When have you ever seen a cornucopia of monkey ass like that? The airport is in Henrico.
    Henrico LE mostly uses Hilton owned hotels. Beware.

  7. #28782
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 56

    Amber from SA

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    I swear I recognize this provider but I can't seem to place her. Anyone know about her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...2/526421305413
    I think her real name is Amber and she used to be on SA.

  8. #28781
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by TennisStud90  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have the scoop on this one? She is asking for a face pic for verification which always kind of sketches me out.

    https://tryst.link/escort/macixxmarie08
    Can you send her a picture of a guy who looks like you but is not really you? It works for me. I don't trust facial recognition these days.

  9. #28780
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 63

    Bella Norfolk

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Bella from eros? I was interested but location makes me wonder.
    Is this the same Bella from Norfolk?

  10. #28779
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 35

    Retired

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    If that's the case with her then that's a decision I will always respect! Judging off her Facebook she seemed to have people in her life who would be willing to be a stable support system for her, but I also understand the rabbit hole you can go down when you have other individuals entering your life with a nefarious agenda who are able to isolate you from said support system.
    I thought she had completely retired.

  11. #28778
    Quote Originally Posted by ShoreDog  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely correct. Anyone in the USA Advertising as a local escort agency is just begging to go to Federal prison in the first week they're open. They'd have to be the biggest morons in the world.
    Federal prison? Not quite but close enough 🤣128514;128064;129335;8205;9794;65039;.

  12. #28777

    Kudos

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her at willow lawn ihop. She has gained all her weight back. Small bbw didn't recognize her at first. She looks like she's keeping clean so good on her.
    If that's the case with her then that's a decision I will always respect! Judging off her Facebook she seemed to have people in her life who would be willing to be a stable support system for her, but I also understand the rabbit hole you can go down when you have other individuals entering your life with a nefarious agenda who are able to isolate you from said support system.

  13. #28776
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772
    Quote Originally Posted by TheArcher  [View Original Post]
    What in the world are you talking about? Another of their girls have been reviewed many times on here. They're advertising as a stripper company because they don't want the feds busting in. It seems like common sense to me. That's why they've been in business for 4 yrs. None of those girls are dancing. That's ridiculous.
    Notice I wrote "knew". The 3 guys I know / trust who have used the service got hard "no" for FS regardless of price. I'm sure there are girls doing more than dancing but it's definitely not all of them and I'm not eager to drop that much cash to find out.

  14. #28775
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 41

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by TheArcher  [View Original Post]
    What in the world are you talking about? Another of their girls have been reviewed many times on here. They're advertising as a stripper company because they don't want the feds busting in. It seems like common sense to me. That's why they've been in business for 4 yrs. None of those girls are dancing. That's ridiculous.
    Absolutely correct. Anyone in the USA Advertising as a local escort agency is just begging to go to Federal prison in the first week they're open. They'd have to be the biggest morons in the world.

  15. #28774
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 56

    Confused

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely hot looking and not the only one. If I knew ANYONE who had gotten for than a high priced dance from this service I'd have to give her a shout.
    What in the world are you talking about? Another of their girls have been reviewed many times on here. They're advertising as a stripper company because they don't want the feds busting in. It seems like common sense to me. That's why they've been in business for 4 yrs. None of those girls are dancing. That's ridiculous.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape