Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,536 to 8,550 of 37318
-
04-17-23 06:49 #28783Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 65Hiltons
Henrico LE mostly uses Hilton owned hotels. Beware.
Originally Posted by SafePlayer69
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-23 06:26 #28782Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 56Amber from SA
I think her real name is Amber and she used to be on SA.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-23 06:24 #28781Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 56Can you send her a picture of a guy who looks like you but is not really you? It works for me. I don't trust facial recognition these days.
Originally Posted by TennisStud90
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-23 06:21 #28780Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 63Bella Norfolk
Is this the same Bella from Norfolk?
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-23 06:04 #28779Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 35Retired
I thought she had completely retired.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-23 19:23 #28778Asshole

Posts: 567Federal prison? Not quite but close enough 🤣128514;128064;129335;8205;9794;65039;.
Originally Posted by ShoreDog
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-23 15:15 #28777Senior Member

Posts: 342Kudos
If that's the case with her then that's a decision I will always respect! Judging off her Facebook she seemed to have people in her life who would be willing to be a stable support system for her, but I also understand the rabbit hole you can go down when you have other individuals entering your life with a nefarious agenda who are able to isolate you from said support system.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-23 12:26 #28776Senior Member

Posts: 1771Notice I wrote "knew". The 3 guys I know / trust who have used the service got hard "no" for FS regardless of price. I'm sure there are girls doing more than dancing but it's definitely not all of them and I'm not eager to drop that much cash to find out.
Originally Posted by TheArcher
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-23 07:06 #28775Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 41Correct
Absolutely correct. Anyone in the USA Advertising as a local escort agency is just begging to go to Federal prison in the first week they're open. They'd have to be the biggest morons in the world.
Originally Posted by TheArcher
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-23 06:51 #28774Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 56Confused
What in the world are you talking about? Another of their girls have been reviewed many times on here. They're advertising as a stripper company because they don't want the feds busting in. It seems like common sense to me. That's why they've been in business for 4 yrs. None of those girls are dancing. That's ridiculous.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-23 21:42 #28773Regular Member

Posts: 21Macie
I use to talk to this girl on insta did not know she started doing this.
Originally Posted by TennisStud90
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-23 21:36 #28772Senior Member

Posts: 192Bella eros
Anyone seen Bella from eros? I was interested but location makes me wonder.
-
04-15-23 18:43 #28771Senior Member

Posts: 50Yes
Can't think of the name she used, was on the BLVD near Diamond before Clarion / Roadway. Photos definitely doctored up / or years passed / older looking and weathered last time. Has dentures and will remove them before the Dream or even before you show up. Do yourself a favor and pass on this one for sure.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-23 15:42 #28770Senior Member

Posts: 371Lmao. I have been going out less and just trying to pick less occasionally off Eros. Yes it is more expensive but I have never had any issues there and never had to deal with this kind of crazy. Guess everyone has preferences but mine is low / no drama. Did get foxxy's number but based on the things I have read I didn't follow up on it, just seems not worth the trouble to hope it works out.
Originally Posted by VaInSight
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-23 13:00 #28769Senior Member

Posts: 491Velvet
I swear I recognize this provider but I can't seem to place her. Anyone know about her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...2/526421305413









Reply With Quote




