Thread: DI Discreet Info Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 5801
-
04-16-23 11:58 #3431Senior Member

Posts: 230Money talks
For the right amount of money. About any role play is likely to be available.
Originally Posted by TwiztidJ
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-23 10:49 #3430Senior Member

Posts: 310Birthday recommendation
April 18th (your birthday) is this Tuesday so you'll have to see who's available that day. Madison usually takes appointments on Tuesdays so she would definitely be a good choice. Piper, Lana and Sam should be available on Tuesday as well. They are all real sweethearts.
Originally Posted by Videoxxman
[View Original Post]
If it's not necessary for you to celebrate on Tuesday, I'd recommend Skyla. She's usually available on Mondays and Fridays. Good Luck!Last edited by WaveMaker; 04-16-23 at 10:51. Reason: typo
-
04-16-23 08:44 #3429Senior Member

Posts: 33LANA is a freak. Honestly if you want a freak and a girl that doesn't get two cents about anything I would go for LANA.
Originally Posted by Videoxxman
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-23 08:42 #3428Senior Member

Posts: 33Glad you took the plunged. I understand the whole lingerie and I like it too but since clothes come off so quickly I really don't see the point. Yeah it's cool and sexy looking at them but for the most part I want all of the clothes off.
Originally Posted by Dnims
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-23 08:23 #3427Senior Member

Posts: 54Chloe
I was able to see Chloe this week and she will be missed. We can only hope for a return if her new adventure is not fulfilling enough. I'm sure we would be more than willing to welcome her back.
-
04-15-23 14:28 #3426Senior Member

Posts: 140First timer
So I took the plunge. I've always had Jamie and Dam at the top of my wishlist but I've always bwen hesitant with the price. I sometimes have issues finishing early but with a couple drinks at lunch I decided to take the plunge.
Verification was easy and in 45 minutes I was on going to mwet sam. I was t disappointed when she didn't answer the door in lingirie but she was so chill it quickly calmed me. She's a blast in the sack and I hadn't kissed like that in 10 years. After the first pop she let me relax for a minute and then she went back to town I never even went soft. Round 2 lasted considerably longer and was wnjoyed by both (or she's a great actor). Money well spent.
-
04-15-23 14:20 #3425Senior Member

Posts: 140My birthday April 18
April 18, Tuesday, is my 71st birthday and I want to treat myself to a di girl.
What I like. I love to kiss, enjoy breasts, going down on a woman. I am very open. Would love my AH licked.
I would appreciate any suggestions as to who best at DI would be the woman to help me enjoy my birthday.
Thanks and advance.
Don.
-
04-15-23 02:29 #3424Senior Member

Posts: 97Roleplaying?
Do any of the DI girls perform any kind of roleplaying? I think that would be a lot of fun to do with the right girl.
-
04-14-23 14:55 #3423Senior Member

Posts: 126Holly
I saw Holly today. She is a fair representation of her pictures. She's very passionate if you read her profile on DI it pretty much tells you everything that you're going to get with her. I would strongly encourage anyone who hasn't seen her that wants to go for it. I will definitely repeat when schedules align.
-
04-14-23 14:31 #3422Senior Member

Posts: 136Best way to Verify?
I've had plenty of experiences, but never done the verification, which appears to be required for DI. What is the best or most secure way to verify? I'm familiar with P411 but didn't know if there were better methods. Thanks, gents.
-
04-14-23 14:16 #3421Senior Member

Posts: 136On SA Too
I immediately recognized those lips. I've talked to her on SA before.
.
Originally Posted by ZetsWay
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-23 22:32 #3420Senior Member

Posts: 33I just saw her. Damn I wish I would've booked her earlier. All of the other reports about her were correct. She is amazing! I had so much fun. Oh well, I'm glad I saw her before she retired.
Originally Posted by Inndy1
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-23 07:15 #3419Senior Member

Posts: 186Yes they are smaller than they appear in some of her pics, very nice but smaller IMO.
Originally Posted by ZetsWay
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-23 06:48 #3418Senior Member

Posts: 310Sweet Sophie
I agree entirely with your description of Sophie. Really cute face and sweet personality. I would also add that she does 69 and a great BBBJ. Will certainly enjoy seeing her again.
Originally Posted by Beleg
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-23 17:16 #3417Senior Member

Posts: 33Are her tits pretty small? From the pics they seem that way but then two pics make them look bigger.
Originally Posted by JoesSun
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




