Escort Review: Stupid Shit In San Diego
+
Submit Review
Results 646 to 660 of 1389
-
04-17-23 10:44 #744Senior Member

Posts: 332That's great. His methods require no external factors. He just uses the body's own natural energy.
Originally Posted by Reds101
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-23 10:43 #743Senior Member

Posts: 332I'm a Skeptic. Here's the demonstrable Evidence
Witnessed:
Originally Posted by MaximusKahn
[View Original Post]
Experiment 1: Allergies: Using Methid to prevent formation of Hemorrhoids.
For a year, he turned on his food allergies. Repeatable symptoms: Rectal Bleeding and Hemorrhoids after consumption. During 4/2023's experiment, he did the same routine as always but, after rerouting and dishcharging neuron synaptic energy, no symptoms were present. 2. He then, consumed higher amounts of allergens such as wheat, dairy, etc. No symptoms present. 3. He then caused open tears and inserting excrement into the rectal tears. No symptoms present.
Experiment 2: Drug and Substance Addiction: For a year, subject indulged in addictive substances to the point of consuming overdose levels. Using his methods, subject hasn't had any relapses, or displayed any symptoms associated with quiting cold turkey or seen with modern rehab methods. 5 years ago, same subject suffered from relapse and rehab side effects seen in modern substance users.
Experiment 3: Allergic Rhinitis and Hay Fever.
Subject has 10+ years of allergic reaction to pollens and pet fur. Symptoms: Larynx swelling, congested sinuses, consistent mucus running, hoarse throat, vocal fold soarness and bleeding. Subject displayed no symptoms to allergen at beginning of experiment. After reactivating allergies, subject displayed typical symptoms. After turning allergies off, all symptoms ceased.
There's many more experiments actually. People think it was supernatural miracles or that he has magical powers. Not claiming he doesn't but, obviously this method he has is highly advanced knowledge. Problems:
1. Our technology is too primitive: He's talking about encoding energy as a storage medium vs solid matter. We don't even know how to store information in DNA molecules yet. Storing infor in DNA is the big thing now. This guy is so advanced, he's programming individual neurons and their synapeses.
Unlike others who give up because of modern science's limitations, he's attempting to develop a more primitive version of his concepts. I saw his math and scientific method. The characters and symbols seem to be from another dimension or some advanced alien civilization. Using modern math as an example, I couldn't even get real or possibly real sum. It just looked like really advanced concepts. Which makes sense because he's basically rewritting synaptic functions. Do you understand how many neurons a brain has? BILLIONS or Trillions.
I'm a scientist and a skeptic. However, I don't disparage supernatural claims. I just believe supernatural claims are unexplained scientific phenom we don't have technology to understand yet. A better example would be: My friend can travel faster than light. He keeps bringing strange unexplainable metals back. We don't have the scientific capabilities to comprehend how but, he's repeatedly bringing metals back which don't exist in our solar system.
-
04-17-23 10:20 #742Senior Member

Posts: 119The Cures
My friend has developed a cure for a flaccid Penis, its called an awesome blow job by a beautiful Asian woman.
He has a cure for work, it's called play.
He has a cure for boredom, it's called entertainment.
He has cure for insomnia, it's called hard strenuous work, or an alternative, an exhausting work out.
He has a cure for people posting stupid shit, it's called the ignore button.
He really does, I saw it.
Unfortunately he has not yet developed the cure for crazy, stupid, or ignorant, but I know he's working on them.
Any thoughts?
-
04-17-23 01:42 #741Senior Member

Posts: 254You could try an 'Adjustable Urethral Sounding Dilator Stretcher' (Google it).
Originally Posted by Tendancer
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-23 13:24 #740Senior Member

Posts: 201I have a magnetic bracelet that will improve your bloodflow / circulation for $20.
Originally Posted by SukijoSeiwaka
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-23 13:15 #739Senior Member

Posts: 388Need More Information
If you want us to respond with our "thoughts" on that topic give us enough intelligent information to form a realistic opinion.
Your example falls into the "okay, anything is possible category" but you have not told us how he did it, and demonstrated it working. You seeing a claimed result just isn't enough evidence to qualify as proof.
That is similar to saying my friend discovered the way to travel the speed of light (although current scientific evidence says that is not possible) and claim you saw him do it, and end the statement there.
Okay, intelligently lay out how he can do it, then consistently show us him doing it, and provide everything needed for others to demonstrate they can do it using his methods.
Then it becomes repeatable scientific information that reaches beyond opinion, feelings, and personal information from non-experts. Just my thoughts.
Originally Posted by SukijoSeiwaka
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-23 17:46 #738Senior Member

Posts: 332It's the only non sex thread
I'm just imagining where this could lead. Programming neuron energy could lead to many uncurable illnesses ceasing to exist. Think about it. I he can program neurons to not react a certain way then, things like mental illness and body self harm would logically be curable vs a life of pills and therapy.
Originally Posted by ArtVandalayy
[View Original Post]
At least he's not saying it was a miracle like everyone else.
-
04-15-23 17:23 #737Banned Member

Posts: 154About as "effective" as "faith-healing"!
All of the above is clearly about as "effective" as "faith-healing", and practiced by people with the same level of intelligence that "believe" in THAT CRAP!
Originally Posted by SukijoSeiwaka
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-23 14:31 #736Regular Member

Posts: 19My thoughts are this for sure fits into the "stupid shit in San Diego" category.
Originally Posted by SukijoSeiwaka
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-23 11:53 #735Senior Member

Posts: 332Cure for Allergies
Have a friend developing a cure requiring no drugs. He claims it's based on encoding neuron energy and flow of energy. Example, if a specific neuron causes allergic reaction then, rerouting energy away will discharge the area and prevent allergic reaction at the root. It may seem out there but, I've watched this guy have violent allergic reactions to pollen and food. Now he's cured and we all think it was a supernatural miracle. However, he claims he studied neurology and physics to cure himself. I did see hin doing this. What are your thoughts?
-
03-27-23 18:45 #734Senior Member

Posts: 119Things go Up, things go down, but they can come up again
Definitely hang in there, and keep plowing along. I'm not quite there chronologically, but I can see it down the road.
Few years back had a "performance" issue that worried me. Had to go on the wagon with a strict diet for a while for medical reasons. Low and behold, something came alive again and has been fine since. Of course the good diet and serious exercise helps too, but I think cutting out the booze for a while helped. Don't know how much anyone drinks, but I really love my craft beer.
I also found finding the right provider who really turns me on influences my stiffness, quality of orgasm, and the cum volume. Have tried Vit "V" but found the right girl worked better than medical chemistry. If she is hot and does it right, it is great.
Another thing a fellow monger told me, which I really have not tried yet, was to spark your hormones up with porn before you visit a provider. I'm a fairly horny guy, so have I not tried this specifically, but it make sense to show up horny to assist arousal. Just a thought to share.
As for condoms. I bring my own. If I put it on, I wipe off Jr. So he's not slippery wet, and I make sure to leave room in tip for expansion, thrusting, and the load that's sure to come.
So far the only one's I've broken were the house condoms, which is why I always bring my own.
Originally Posted by UCBaja2
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-23 12:31 #733Senior Member

Posts: 654I checked out the old VIP many months ago after the owner and cohort that we all loved moved on. Didn't see any younger talent but I got the distinct impression that all was on the table. I've not been back since. As for the relationship with the smoke shop, an impeccable source told me that freebies were offered in exchange for a certain amount of tolerance related to the activities in the old VIP.
Originally Posted by RichJ8991
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-23 22:36 #732Senior Member

Posts: 654Good to hear there's hope. I'm about 20 years behind you. Viagra has done wonders for my performance and confidence. I've sometimes wondered how long I'll keep going with the hobby. Just today I saw someone who told me I needed to bring my own rubbers because I was "too big" for the standard house issue. It was the vitamin V doing it's job. My advice: if this is really important experiment with supplements, diet and exercise. There are a ton of resources online. And be patient with yourself. Women are well aware of the body clock ticking. Us guys less so. You don't have to age out of this. You just have to adapt.
Originally Posted by Lovable
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-23 19:36 #731Senior Member

Posts: 162Hang in there youngsters, I just turned 80 and can still get over the line with the right TLC. Sometimes it's a little hit or miss but always fun.
Originally Posted by UCBaja2
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-23 01:54 #730Senior Member

Posts: 67Is VIP even called that still? I think they took the sign down and just left a lot of cheap window dressing. I hope we are talking about the same place next to the smoke shop on Campo. BTW the roof that is connected to the smoke shop has drywall that does not run up all the way. So they can hear what's going on. Which is stupid because there are rooms on the east and west side, and they always provide on the west side next to the shop. Oh well. The artist formerly known as VIP is still pretty good, all young girls in their 20's and early 30's, but nothing spectacular lately. I'll take a 7 that really knows what they are doing and gets into it over a 9 that is a fish.
Originally Posted by Lascivious
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




