Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Stupid Shit In San Diego

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 93 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 1389
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #729

    Getting Old

    This is getting kinda funny with the old timers calling out their own performance. I'll join the chorus.

    Early 50's and have a hard time cum with a condom, bare is absolutely phenomenal. I've had too many anxious / nervous / sketchy encounters over the years that resulted in boner failure, so viagra is a must. Volume has decreased significantly.

    I usually bring a 004 ultra thin condom and the provider has always been cool with that. Now, if I'm fucking with a condom and if I feel the urge to cum I don't hold back, regardless of whether I paid for a QV or hhr / hr. Holding back to get more pussy is great when it works but, usually, if I suppress the initial urge to cum it can be hard to get back to that apex again and often results in mission failure.

    There seems to be a catch with the 004 condoms though. If the provider puts it on it stays in place during sex, but if I put it on it usually breaks, and I can feel the difference immediately. At that point I don't look down or change positions so the provider isn't aware of breakage and I finish as quick as possible.

  2. #728
    I had to get circumcised a couple of years ago, in my mid 50's. Apart from being painful af afterwards for weeks, now I find it's very hard to cum with a condom, and bare I cum quite fast. And I used to give facials to be proud of but now it's barely a dribble, my ATF is sad.

  3. #727
    Quote Originally Posted by JitMarc  [View Original Post]
    Man, recently started some new meds and now I can't seems to cum. And one else have experienced this problem? Went to see a provider and got to enjoy a nice long fuck. However, thr blue balls at the end really sucked.
    I'm 65 years old and have been having the same problem for the past few years. The solutions are a caring and patient provider and lots of foreplay, being well rested, and relaxed. I don't find that holding off on sex for any period of time really helps. It sucks to get old.

  4. #726
    Quote Originally Posted by JitMarc  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. I'm probably going to take a break for a little bit and see what happens. Hopefully, after some time away I can resume and enjoy myself again.
    Try At Least 2 weeks that helped me. No jacking off bring back that sensation.

  5. #725

    Thanks

    Thank you. I'm probably going to take a break for a little bit and see what happens. Hopefully, after some time away I can resume and enjoy myself again.

  6. #724

    Meds?

    Quote Originally Posted by RobXx7  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure it's the meds? I have a similar problem of having to much fun and it got to the point where I can't cum. I think it's the to much fun for me I think. It's harder for me to have a good orgasm. I used to have the best orgasm to pussy and used to cum a lot, my cum has decreased and I get soft while fucking I used to stay super hard and cum a lot.
    I doubt it is the meds, although it could be. I'm 70, and happy I can still have fun with ladies. Now, however, I cannot cum with a condom anymore (it is still fun, though). And the volume has definitely decreased. So, selective BBFS works, or a very good BBBJ, and sometimes a good HJ. Part of it is the connection I feel with the provider, too. I'm very happy I'm still having fun. On my way to Spain in two weeks. Should be an interesting trip.

  7. #723
    Quote Originally Posted by JitMarc  [View Original Post]
    Man, recently started some new meds and now I can't seems to cum. And one else have experienced this problem? Went to see a provider and got to enjoy a nice long fuck. However, thr blue balls at the end really sucked.
    This happens to me if I've taken an Adderall that day. It helps a lot if you haven't cum in more than a day. If you're going to be taking this medication daily, whatever it is, you should try not to cum for a day or two before you spend time with your partner.

  8. #722
    Quote Originally Posted by JitMarc  [View Original Post]
    Man, recently started some new meds and now I can't seems to cum. And one else have experienced this problem? Went to see a provider and got to enjoy a nice long fuck. However, thr blue balls at the end really sucked.
    Are you sure it's the meds? I have a similar problem of having to much fun and it got to the point where I can't cum. I think it's the to much fun for me I think. It's harder for me to have a good orgasm. I used to have the best orgasm to pussy and used to cum a lot, my cum has decreased and I get soft while fucking I used to stay super hard and cum a lot.

  9. #721

    New meds

    Man, recently started some new meds and now I can't seems to cum. And one else have experienced this problem? Went to see a provider and got to enjoy a nice long fuck. However, thr blue balls at the end really sucked.

  10. #720

    AlexaDD

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFishsd  [View Original Post]
    I've only been seeing her for about 7 years, so I can't compare to 15 years ago. But I'd say that the recent pics in her HX account are 100% accurate. And that many much younger women would be jealous to have a body like that. Yeah, she still looks great. Especially given the size breasts she fighting gravity with.

    With. Be warned, she does like to chat first, so maybe not your style if you're into wham bam.
    AlexaDD is alive and well (and available). She looks the same to me as always. Agree with the comment about her liking to sit in the LR and gab first. You just have to proactively manage this. Contact info is in the Hx link below.

    Enjoy.

    Tantraman.

  11. #719
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan713  [View Original Post]
    Things ended terribly with that site. One of the promoters got a 4 year jail term, the other (I think it was Gentleman 1948) was hit with a 1 year sentence. Big sex trafficking bust:

    https://timesofsandiego.com/crime/20...-state-prison/

    The bad thing is that the website membership info was turned over to prosecutors.
    Thank you for attaching the link to the article. It helped explained what happened to that site. Those were some fun days.

  12. #718
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFishsd  [View Original Post]
    I've only been seeing her for about 7 years, so I can't compare to 15 years ago. But I'd say that the recent pics in her HX account are 100% accurate. And that many much younger women would be jealous to have a body like that. Yeah, she still looks great. Especially given the size breasts she fighting gravity with.

    With. Be warned, she does like to chat first, so maybe not your style if you're into wham bam.
    Yes, I remembered her boobs being amazing. And her body back then was exactly like the picture's with her wearing the black hat and holding the rose which were from gentleman1948's tag review from the old sdasp days.

  13. #717
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen AlexDD in 15 years so I'm not sure if she look as good as when she was in her 30's.
    I've only been seeing her for about 7 years, so I can't compare to 15 years ago. But I'd say that the recent pics in her HX account are 100% accurate. And that many much younger women would be jealous to have a body like that. Yeah, she still looks great. Especially given the size breasts she fighting gravity with.

    With. Be warned, she does like to chat first, so maybe not your style if you're into wham bam.

  14. #716
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudcciv  [View Original Post]
    You linked to a story that was 6.5 years ago (Sept. 2016). In what universe is this recent news?
    A previous poster asked about what had happened to that site, and I told him.

    Please try to keep up.

  15. #715

    Ancient history

    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan713  [View Original Post]
    Things ended terribly with that site. One of the promoters got a 4 year jail term, the other (I think it was Gentleman 1948) was hit with a 1 year sentence. Big sex trafficking bust:

    https://timesofsandiego.com/crime/20...-state-prison/

    The bad thing is that the website membership info was turned over to prosecutors.
    You linked to a story that was 6.5 years ago (Sept. 2016). In what universe is this recent news?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape