Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 4493
-
04-22-23 06:17 #3458Senior Member

Posts: 201Dream Girls
Was in town and stopped by DG around 4 last Sunday. Walked in and was greeted by Emily and gave her $$ for 45 minutes. She said that 45 minutes was $$. 2 which I thought was too high but I read good things about this place and how it might have be comparable to the Orlando scene. Emily was slightly better than average looking, probably in her late 30's early 40's, 5'4" with natural B's. I'm face down when she comes in and she starts with an okay massage and adds some oils. After about 10 minutes, the teasing begins on the boys and has me turn over. She then proceeds to change into her birthday suite. I was a little disappointed because I thought we may go to the table shower but they seemed to be getting busier once I arrived. Judging by how dirty the place was, maybe not going into the table shower was a good thing.
She gets on the table and proceeds with a reasonable BBJ while making good eye contact and I place my hand on her head to help her out. She suites me up and I ask her to get on top which she does for about 2 minutes then she ask me to fuck her in doggy. I put her in mish and pound away. As I'm close I ask her if I can finish with a BBJCIM which she says no to. I fuck her harder and end up finishing in the bag. She gives me the "okay honey" signaling that we were done, but I ask her to at least wipe down my back with a hot towel which she does.
I was there for about 25 minutes and wasn't in the mood to argue about the time because getting to where I had to go a little earlier wasn't a bad thing. Overall, not worth the price of admission and not even close to comparable to the Orlando scene which can be had for $$ and the full amount of time.
-
04-21-23 23:18 #3457Senior Member

Posts: 178I'm tempted to try Ruby but with the recent bust of SSE QoH and PP I'm scared to go to such a high profile place especially since they have a ring cam. I was there last month and saw a chick with a great body good skin, but average face. There was not hot water so she was me down there then took me back to the room and went to town my ass. Light bbj followed by raincoat. I offered and extra 1 for BBFS no go. Turns out she has great control and squeeze while working me so I pooped quick.
Originally Posted by FootyFanatic14
[View Original Post]
I'm staying in Kendall for now, DG and MF just too high profile for my tastes right now.
-
04-21-23 22:57 #3456Senior Member

Posts: 178Q Spa
This place used to be a upsell back in the day, but I read good things about it recently and it was no lie.
The lady that answered the door looked to be in her mid 20's, soft voice beautiful and soft skin, imo gorgeous face! She was a little thick in the waist, not fat, like maybe just had a baby but didn't see any scars. Super sweet lady, took me to the table shower and I asked about showering together and boom soapy b2b massage Asked if I wanted everything I said Yes and she slid off me and went into BBBJ. I popped quick in her mouth, she spitted out but washed me up clean. I was super excited as her look really appealed to me and her bj wasnt half bad but nothing pro level skills. We got back to the room and she rubbed me a bit the I signaled to get on top. Out came a rain coat but I urged her to put it away. She agreed to roll it half way and as soon as she began workin me I felt the condom come off and kapow!! But she kept riding and I got a small second pop a few seconds after the first then she she realized I popped inside and got off. She wasnt mad, but not happy, I gave her an extra 60 and she agreed if I come back weekly shed allow civ and will swallow for 1. So this trip was 260 next trips will be 300. Her bod is not as hot as he typical dream girls, but for me her face is perfect and her attitude is right amd her body isnt bad by any means imo.
I was planing on seeing Amy over at Tamiami tomorrow morning, but I think Im going back to Q Spa.
-
04-21-23 07:04 #3455Senior Member

Posts: 406Ruby just got here on Tuesday. It's been kinda slow, although that might not be the case anymore. I wouldn't say Gigi is the older one, but the one who has been around awhile. I personally don't find age to be important unless it's obvious that they are in their 50's. Gigi is fantastic in her service and ranks high on my list as a long time ATF.
Originally Posted by DownWithIt699
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-23 00:24 #3454Senior Member

Posts: 93Do you know when did ruby arrived? And is gigi the older female?
Originally Posted by FootyFanatic14
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-23 21:25 #3453Senior Member

Posts: 406Dream Girl. Fantastic Duo Here!
I got a text from one of the girls that is well known at this spot about the recently arrived replacement. Guys Ruby is back and just as good as I remembered. This girl loves it all, especially an ass pounding. I actually think she enjoys it more in the ass. She is insatiable. She'll tire you out quickly. Definitely a must see.
She is joined by another girl I've seen before, Gigi. She's been around for a little bit using a bunch of different names but she is just as great in her own way. Super sweet, loves good sex and gives the best post sex massage I've experienced.
I'd say this is a great spot to visit this month.
-
04-18-23 19:30 #3452Banned Member

Posts: 663Definitely, Miami is not like California. There's a much larger Asian population out in CA.
Originally Posted by Puma66
[View Original Post]
Most of the Asian Escorts in South Florida that are on line are working from an AMP.
When you call them it might be their cell or even the front desk phone at a particular AMP, and they will just try to talk you into coming to that AMP.
The ones that are true escorts usually cost more than their worth. There are some freelancers, you got to search them out.
I would say Orlando is closer to the California experience than Dade or Broward county.
-
04-18-23 17:34 #3451Senior Member

Posts: 37Take out at AMPs
When I was in CA some of the girls at the AMPs were available for takeout service, some with the approval of the mamasan and some probably just giving digits to clients they liked and choosing to freelance on occasion. What experience have you had with takeout at Miami AMPs? I like Asian girls but don't like the AMP accomodations and interrupted sessions, so I like this option if available.
-
04-17-23 19:40 #3450Senior Member

Posts: 63Did she have any conditions? Like no FIV and stuff like that.
Originally Posted by TheBoobHound
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-23 14:36 #3449Banned Member

Posts: 663So, BigLuber, was that the place you were telling me about?
Well, there's the AMP, 39-29 down stairs, in the middle of the plaza, behind the stairwell. And then there is, or was a LMP that was called Diva's Spa directly above the AMP in suite 206.
Originally Posted by TheBoobHound
[View Original Post]
Diva's shut down about 2 or 3 years ago.
I have been there in the past buy it was hit or miss, same as the Oriental Massage on the first floor.
If Diva's or another LMP is back in 206, then that's a good thing as some hotties rotate in and out of there too.
I'm way more into the Asian ladies now so I don't have any up to date info on LMP's But, yeah, Diva's Spa was always worth a visit to check out the talent.
That whole area along NW 7st, from nw 17th ave out to Red Road (57 ave) has about 30 AMPs and LMPs, most don't even appear on a G-Map search. But may be found on a regular G-search.
But NW 7st, Flagler st, and SW 8st make up the Flagami / Little Havana areas. A great place to explore on weekends early in the day before traffic starts to build. But lots of opportunities for FS adventures in this zone.
-
04-16-23 11:59 #3448Senior Member

Posts: 357Flagami adventures
I explored further and have a couple more to report.
Originally Posted by BigLuber
[View Original Post]
I tried the Latina place I mentioned in my first report. It was a strange experience. The location is 3970 Flagler in an office building. I think the name of the business is Sharlena Spa or similar. Anyway, I rang the bell and a beautiful morena opened the door. An older, average looking woman saw me and took over. I felt she may have been the owner or manager and was wary of me. Both ladies were dressed conservatively.
So the older woman took me to a room. Her massage skill was not bad, but she used an insane amount of scented baby oil. Even more oil than the one in my previous report. Upon turning over, I tried to break the ice and put my hand on her leg, but she pulled away. She changed her mind though and a few minutes later we were negotiating. She initially asked 250 for a hand job but came down to 100 for CBJ. She didn't go deep but had fantastic tongue work. It would have been highly enjoyable unwrapped. For the finish she switched to her hand but left the cover on.
One more weird detail is that she had a lot of hair on her breasts near her nipples. I get that body hair is natural and sometimes stuff gets overlooked while grooming. I never saw a girl with this much hair though and don't know how she could miss it unless she was keeping it intentionally.
Overall, an odd experience that I wouldn't repeat. I might still return to try the other girl who was much more attractive, though.
Next, I returned to the plaza on 7th. I posted the address incorrectly last time. It is 3939, not 3929. Also, I realized there are actually two massage parlors in this building. The one visited last week is downstairs and the other upstairs. So this time I went upstairs and rang the bell.
I assumed this was an asian establishment, but a beautiful young latina in a sexy outfit answered the door. Damn, I was surprised. She guided me into a small room and in Spanish asked if I wanted HJ or sex. I was surprised again and found it jarring that she was that candid so quickly. She offered CBJ for 160 and I accepted. From her tone I think she would have gone bare for a little more.
She left the room with the money and I reflected how unreal it seemed so far. With such an attractive girl, is this too good to be true? It entered my mind that it could be some kind of sting, or maybe a scam clip joint. I was reassured when I overheard a woman moaning in another room. It must be real after all.
My girl returned and disrobed, revealing an amazing body. Thin, probably 105 pounds with perfect natural large B / small C cups. She performed with good skill and after seeing her naked I decided to go all the way with her. She accepted 100 more but I sensed that she may have done it without any extra.
All in all, a unicorn experience. Young, sweet personality and hot as fuck. No massage but good skill and enthusiasm.
So, BigLuber, was that the place you were telling me about?
-
04-15-23 09:25 #3447Administrator

Posts: 5256I agree
Next time just use the report post button.
Originally Posted by Rico1000
[View Original Post]
A2
You should never "call out" anybody for anything on a review thread, that's why we put on the report post button. I agree, the OP is a shill and have labeled his account accordingly and banned it. If he come back report it and instead of just banning it I'll edit his posts so they say that the place uses hidden cameras to extort their customers.
Originally Posted by Dave9090
[View Original Post]
Report the post, add the user to your ignore list and move on.
A2
-
04-15-23 08:23 #3446Banned Member

Posts: 663At 2 XX60 S Dixie Hwy Cutler Bay, FL 33189.
Next time when you're in Cutler Bay, try going here.
Originally Posted by Rico1000
[View Original Post]
https://hot.com/us/fl/miami/erotic-m...-gassage/b-n9P
-
04-15-23 07:42 #3445Senior Member

Posts: 205Thank you
I agree but did not have guts to call poster out.
Originally Posted by Rico1000
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-23 01:55 #3444Senior Member

Posts: 484Place is total trash, this poster is fake.
Originally Posted by SexGuru1777
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





