Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 71 of 300 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 121 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 4493
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3443
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoobHound  [View Original Post]
    This place is just down the road from the casino. I heard of a Latina spa about a block south from this location but decided to check here first. I figured I would bail if I didn't like what I saw.

    A short Asian woman came to the door. It looks like she had a big rack under her dress so I went for it. 50 for a half hour.

    No massage skill and way, way too much oil. Her legs were super smooth and soft though.

    I offered her 150 for everything and she pushed for 200. I declined and asked her to just suck instead.

    She took off her clothes and I realized her dress was pretty flattering. Her body was not what I expected. There was some padding and pushing up, and she had more belly than was apparent wih her clothes on. However, she had HUGE nipples, probaly the biggest I have ever experienced. So I was still eager to get close to her.

    She put on a condom and unenthusiastically sucked for about 30 seconds before asking me to fuck her on her back. I put my cock inside and gave her some slow thrusts while sucking, kissing and caressing her amazing nipples. I was totally enjoying it, but she urged me to hurry and cum after only a minute or two. So I pounded a bit and finished.

    Overall, bad massage, attitude, skills and value. I still might go back for the nipples if I could get her to cooperate and let me take the time to savor.
    Ah Yes, 3. 9. 2. X nw 7. St.

    I use to frequent that spa. Interesting thing about that spa is that there a many different women working there.

    If you go back there weekly you'll likely see a different lady each time, but they all do FS.

    Similar set up at 3,6,1,X Flagler, all FS there too and some cute young ladies rotate in and out of there.

    I have not been down there for a while as I'm scoring big in Hollywood and Davie and NMB these days, But the whole Flagami area is one big fun zone if you know how to find the good talent.

  2. #3442
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectator  [View Original Post]
    The other day something funny / unnerving happened. I'm a regular for FS at a very low price at a local AMP. I pulled into the parking lot and parked, and my fon rang so I took the call. While I was on the call I got a text "Hi" from the AMP, which I didn't notice until later after I had gone in and had my fun. I was momentarily horrified, but then I realized she must have watched me leaving and I've texted "are you busy" many times. So I'm sure my number in in her phone by my plate or car type or something. She was wondering why I didn't come in.

    If you are a regular they totally keep track of you and treat you well. I pay $100 + house fee for FS, and while I often wonder if she's the owner or not, she says she isn't. Never seen any other girl there besides her tho. I've asked and she refers to the "Boss" all the time. But. Whatever.
    I agree about the car tag, I never park with my tag showing, always back in across the lot from the AMP entrance.

    Not that these girls can trace your tag to your I'd, but it's wise to be as discreet as possible. Also I have a dash cam in front and back recording the whole time my car is parked. I get video and audio of everything in front of and in back of my ride. So if someone is walking behind my truck writing down my tag number, I'll have the surveillance video. Having 2 dash cams connected to a constant power supply with an on / off switch is a great idea if your parked and worried about what's happening around your car.

    And I'm not concerned about anyone tracking my Android phone, I don't bank on it or anything that I do on my PC.

    I have a separate Google and Yahoo just for my phone that don't show any personal info. So no hacking going on there.

    And I text and call all the women I fool around with from my Google Voice app. It's like having a second line. Same phone, different number, and none of my personal info shown. Just my FS AMP ladies on the text list.

    If you're genuinely concerned about being tracked, then turn off the GPS pinger except when you're using Google maps routing.

    And when you're heading to the risky place where you don't want to be noticed, put your personal cell phone in a Faraday Cage. That's a lead lines pouch that totally blocks the cell signal and text / call the women on a Family Dollar Store prepaid TracFone that you paid cash for and just load minutes with a card.

    Some common sense tips that can keep you from getting busted by the wife or GF that sneaks a tracking app onto your main phone while you're sleeping. Sucks being a married monger, it's why I do the single life. No asking permission and no sneaking around.

  3. #3441
    Quote Originally Posted by Animal131  [View Original Post]
    Nah, the reality is you have to be a constant repeat customer.

    When you go to the AMP everyone will know who you are if you go to the same AMP. You can play the same amount. And you don't have to go thru the haggle game.

    Some of you guys are clients for years.
    The other day something funny / unnerving happened. I'm a regular for FS at a very low price at a local AMP. I pulled into the parking lot and parked, and my fon rang so I took the call. While I was on the call I got a text "Hi" from the AMP, which I didn't notice until later after I had gone in and had my fun. I was momentarily horrified, but then I realized she must have watched me leaving and I've texted "are you busy" many times. So I'm sure my number in in her phone by my plate or car type or something. She was wondering why I didn't come in.

    If you are a regular they totally keep track of you and treat you well. I pay $100 + house fee for FS, and while I often wonder if she's the owner or not, she says she isn't. Never seen any other girl there besides her tho. I've asked and she refers to the "Boss" all the time. But. Whatever.

  4. #3440
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by SexGuru1777  [View Original Post]
    At 2XX60 S Dixie Hwy Cutler Bay, FL 33189.

    Lisa, who is small and cute and elf, had a 30 minute session with her, her pussy is so small and tight, it made me hot and excited, I am sure I will be back soon!
    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/m...y-rubs/3049776

  5. #3439

    3929 7th

    This place is just down the road from the casino. I heard of a Latina spa about a block south from this location but decided to check here first. I figured I would bail if I didn't like what I saw.

    A short Asian woman came to the door. It looks like she had a big rack under her dress so I went for it. 50 for a half hour.

    No massage skill and way, way too much oil. Her legs were super smooth and soft though.

    I offered her 150 for everything and she pushed for 200. I declined and asked her to just suck instead.

    She took off her clothes and I realized her dress was pretty flattering. Her body was not what I expected. There was some padding and pushing up, and she had more belly than was apparent wih her clothes on. However, she had HUGE nipples, probaly the biggest I have ever experienced. So I was still eager to get close to her.

    She put on a condom and unenthusiastically sucked for about 30 seconds before asking me to fuck her on her back. I put my cock inside and gave her some slow thrusts while sucking, kissing and caressing her amazing nipples. I was totally enjoying it, but she urged me to hurry and cum after only a minute or two. So I pounded a bit and finished.

    Overall, bad massage, attitude, skills and value. I still might go back for the nipples if I could get her to cooperate and let me take the time to savor.

  6. #3438
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 15

    Lisa Lisa Lisa is simply amazing

    At 2XX60 S Dixie Hwy Cutler Bay, FL 33189.

    Lisa, who is small and cute and elf, had a 30 minute session with her, her pussy is so small and tight, it made me hot and excited, I am sure I will be back soon!

  7. #3437
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave9090  [View Original Post]
    This is what I like. How much was the tip? Thanks again for the post.
    Tip was 50. Asian holistic is only interested in $$ Not good actual massages. Cici is the one for an actual real massage without the pressure of an upsell. It's all about what you want.

  8. #3436

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Curtis714  [View Original Post]
    Had a great session with Cici. Very pretty girl 30's ish. Sold rubdown with TS. HJ with OTC playing. Will surely return. Maybe YMMV.
    This is what I like. How much was the tip? Thanks again for the post.

  9. #3435

    Himalaya Spa

    I was over in North Miami Beach today, had to pick up my silver order from the coin dealer, and then I decided to stop in and visit one of the fine Chinese ladies I know rather well as she rotates in there and a couple of other spas owned by the same mobster.

    Had me some kick-ass table shower fun, a full throttle experience. This type of action is not for you budget minded mongers.

  10. #3434
    Quote Originally Posted by AssMaster88  [View Original Post]
    Reading through the forum here, if you're looking for guaranteed BBFS just got to KGFE they offer for upcharge, but at least the girl is Korean young and cute.

    Www.kgfe.net
    They also have a recent ad on LC in the Ft. Laud section.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dale/126113708#.

  11. #3433
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtis714  [View Original Post]
    Had a great session with Cici. Very pretty girl 30's ish. Sold rubdown with TS. HJ with OTC playing. Will surely return. Maybe YMMV.
    That AMP is lame as far as FS, the women there tend to be on the low end of the scale.

    If you had walked to the next building to the east you would have found Asian Holistic. They tend to have younger, better looking women there and if you bring the money, they deliver.

  12. #3432

    Asian Spa 168

    I've been here a handful of times and have left extremely happy every time. I feel like it's the spiritual successor to the old Coco Spa up in Sunrise. So quiet and comfortable yet oh so fun, minus a table shower.

    I had the pleasure of seeing Judy, the girl for this month. Honestly this girl was perfect. Super soft skin, such a cute smile and her body is perfectly proportioned. An unusually big ass for a Chinese girl, perfectly shaped C cups (maybe implants, I couldn't tell), and just the right size to carry her around. Top tier performance and such an easy chemistry formed. I'm already planning my next visit. Might be my go to for this month.

  13. #3431

    New Oriental Spa Ives Dairy

    Had a great session with Cici. Very pretty girl 30's ish. Sold rubdown with TS. HJ with OTC playing. Will surely return. Maybe YMMV.

  14. #3430

    Next Week

    I will be in the area next week and was wondering if anyone would share the current lineup at DG. Feel free to DM if you want. I would be happy to share intel on experiences in St Pete / Tampa. TIA!

    Also considering the kgfe route.

  15. #3429
    Quote Originally Posted by AssMaster88  [View Original Post]
    Reading through the forum here, if you're looking for guaranteed BBFS just got to KGFE they offer for upcharge, but at least the girl is Korean young and cute.

    Www.kgfe.net
    Looks like fun. But you're likely to drop 500 or more on an incall.

    I've worked out a deal during the lock down in 2020, where I've done 2 AMP ladies at the East Village for 150 each, started by banging the older one then had both massage me and then finished off the hour banging the younger one.

    70 on the hour and 300 in tips then another 20 to each as a special thanks leaving.

    So, 410 and I got extra time and made a couple of new friends. Left me drained.

    Lately though I'm a one shot and done unless I take some Vitamin V, I can do a double tap, but then I feel like crap the rest of the day. But mongering AMPs is more interesting than chasing SWers.


    Www.kgfe.net

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape