Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 500 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 400 450 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 550 600 1000 1500 ... LastLast
Results 7,486 to 7,500 of 24527
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17042
    Quote Originally Posted by SwanRonson  [View Original Post]
    Had a busy weekend so I'm just now getting some time to sit down and write this. Here goes.

    Friday morning I hadn't heard back from Essex MILF and was on a tight schedule to keep a tee time so I hit Delilah up. She responded pretty quickly, quoted me $. 5 for the hhr of GFE playtime, and gave me the address. Everything seemed pretty good from there, but when I pulled up to the location I knew this wasn't the move. She's out in the boonies and if anyone is familiar with it, it's pretty remote. I initially passed the location because I told myself that SURELY this wasn't it and my GPS was lying to me. But no, it was most certainly the ramshackle of rented rooms with a shared staircase / hallway (red flag #1). Knocked on the door and she answered, though much thicker than her pictures would lead you to believe (and not in a good way), on the phone, and with what looked like a fresh shiner on her eye (red flag #2). She told me to "hold on, she was putting money on her card" and turned around closing the door all but a crack. While standing there I heard a male voice in the room and it was not coming from her phone (red flag #3) so I proceeded to GTFO and not look back. Hopped in my car and drove as fast as I could from that situation, there was no chance in hell I was getting set up or put in any sort of uncomfortable situation. Glad I listened to the big brain on that one. 0/10 do NOT recommend.

    All in all it was a good weekend, I hope to repeat my visit with Jessa soon and pray to Jesus that I never run into Delilah ever again in my life.
    FWIW, Delilah's BF / Pimp / handler / is usually there most of the time when she dates as his son. To be fair, when I saw her she did forewarn me about them which definitely put me at ease. And to be fair again, they didn't bother us while we did the deed. Discretion being the better part of valor, you probably did the right thing. No need to take any unnecessary chances. When you say ramshackle of rented rooms, do you mean like all of those dilapidated town houses, duplexes, etc? Welcome to Dundalk / Essex area! That is where the majority of providers from that area live. In this hobby you will learn real quickly that very seldom are you going to visit a lady staying at the Ritz! Most of them will be in seedy motels / hotels, abandoned condos, rundown apartments or houses, etc. And usually not in an upscale area. It goes with the territory in this game. Sorry Delilah didn't work out for you. And one last thing, regarding her shiner / mouse that she had on her eye, I know for a fact that she constantly fights with her BF / Pimp (both verbal and physical altercations). That might be the best time to see her as she is somewhat vulnerable (no GPS. Just wanted to clarify that) and will go that extra mile to please you as she looking for "revenge" against him! My best experience with her was after one such event. Nonetheless, thanks for your report.

  2. #17041

    Info?

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...more/128212191

    This girls face looks really familiar, like someone I saw at a rent a room on the west side of Bmore.

  3. #17040

    Round the way

    Any intel on jessa. MILF. In essex?. I'm in the area.

  4. #17039

    Way to stay safe!

    If it does not feel like a good spot for you, then roll out. You may have saved yourself from a bad outcome with Delilah.

    Do you have a URL for Jessa? I checked on Escort Alligator and I could not find her.

    Thanks and stay safe.

  5. #17038

    Follow-Up

    Had a busy weekend so I'm just now getting some time to sit down and write this. Here goes.

    Friday morning I hadn't heard back from Essex MILF and was on a tight schedule to keep a tee time so I hit Delilah up. She responded pretty quickly, quoted me $. 5 for the hhr of GFE playtime, and gave me the address. Everything seemed pretty good from there, but when I pulled up to the location I knew this wasn't the move. She's out in the boonies and if anyone is familiar with it, it's pretty remote. I initially passed the location because I told myself that SURELY this wasn't it and my GPS was lying to me. But no, it was most certainly the ramshackle of rented rooms with a shared staircase / hallway (red flag #1). Knocked on the door and she answered, though much thicker than her pictures would lead you to believe (and not in a good way), on the phone, and with what looked like a fresh shiner on her eye (red flag #2). She told me to "hold on, she was putting money on her card" and turned around closing the door all but a crack. While standing there I heard a male voice in the room and it was not coming from her phone (red flag #3) so I proceeded to GTFO and not look back. Hopped in my car and drove as fast as I could from that situation, there was no chance in hell I was getting set up or put in any sort of uncomfortable situation. Glad I listened to the big brain on that one. 0/10 do NOT recommend.

    While I was out I got a call from Essex MILF, who goes by Jessa. She apologized for the lack in communication and explained that she was having a bad day and didn't want to bring that into the date so she just backed off, which I fully respect. She asked if I'd still be willing to see her and I told her I'd call her when I was through. A few hours later we talked some more, agreed on a donation of $. 25 for the hhr, and I was on my way to her hotel. Got there and let her know I was parked, she said her food delivery had just arrived and she needed to eat before the date as she was on the verge of passing out. Said that was fine and had a couple beers while waiting on her. 10 minutes later I had the room number and was on my way up. Knocked and was greeted by a very cute, picture accurate, late 30's cutie wearing just a t-shirt and panties as I had asked! We made some small talk and got comfortable on the bed, room was a but messy but nothing disgusting and she did have a small dog staying there with her (little fucker stole chicken bones out of the trash mid date lmao). She's somewhat GFE friendly but doesn't allow DATY, she says it's an emotional thing for her and she's not there mentally with dates, which sucked but hey. Her body. She did allow FIV and LFK and gives a pretty good BBJ and takes direction well. After a good 15-20 of foreplay and dick sucking I needed her on top of me and she happily climbed on. Good rhythm and plenty of dirty talk; went from CG to mish to prone for the next 20 ish minutes. She's a little dry, but does have some lube which is cool and made everything much better. Mid stroke she asks me where I want to come, to which I responded, "all over your face". She moaned and smiled and only asked that I not get it in her eyes, proceeded to blast a nice rope all over her pretty little face as she licked what was rest from the tip with pleasure. Cuddled a little, got dressed, and I was out the door. 8/10 will repeat. In all I was there closer to an hour and had a great time but as always YMMV, she's very about the "vibe" and does base her actions on the connection for what it's worth.

    All in all it was a good weekend, I hope to repeat my visit with Jessa soon and pray to Jesus that I never run into Delilah ever again in my life.

  6. #17037
    Quote Originally Posted by SwanRonson  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a little assistance on this one, gents. Comma are good and she seems legit, I just don't know anything about her level of service. Does anyone know her? I tried searching her number for reviews but am only pulling up her posts. There's no name in any of her posts so I can't really search the forum threads for intel, any help would be greatly appreciated!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/127256407#.

    If she's no bueno, I was also considering Delilah who is in the same area. She seems to have mixed reviews and none of them very recent, is she worth the trip if the chick above is a no go? Again, appreciate any help as this isn't normally my hunting ground LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/127262161
    First one, Essex MILF. Dreamed about her twice, once in Hagerstown and recently off Pulaski. She's mediocre at best, nothing to write home about with loose skin, deflated bean bags but nice looking (dry) kitty. Monkey does own her fully yet, but downhill from my first visit. Her place was a disheveled wreck and an spazz. Open menu, . 8 qv.

    Looks like I need to put Delilah on my to do list. Let us know if you visit.

  7. #17036
    Quote Originally Posted by GregIsLong  [View Original Post]
    Someone in this side of this forum did a review on Ella here even though she.

    Host in Arlington, VA. Has anyone have any luck reaching her? I really REALLY want to see her, she looks like a lot of fun to be with.

    https://callescort.org/330-237-4890
    See my recent post for a nice beaver pic of Ella. She travels back and forth from Ohio and starting to see a guy out there. Currently out of town but good comms when around. Asks for $$ and worth it for the experience. Seen her a few times.

  8. #17035

    Jinx

    After trying to really out to raven star and Ella of Arlington, only provider that pick up the phone was Jinx. This is my first time meeting with jinx since she was reviewed here before. It was $. 7 to see her. Did a BJ and finished w.

    With mish. Didn't do too much. She was surprised good at her performance and I never thought her boy was like a 10/10.

    I would repeat.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...349/4108262970

  9. #17034

  10. #17033

    You probably got lucked out

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHorseDW  [View Original Post]
    I read some decent reviews on L I and thought I would spend some work out time with her. Communications were good, that's where the good ends and the odd begins. I texted told her I was in the area she asked how far away I told her about 20 minutes. She said ok you can come now. I headed in her direction get close she said I need 30 minutes. Checked back in granted I was already close by she said I'm ready I head to her spot again she tells me she has no condom stop at front desk they sell them for a dollar. I was like hell nah not doing that shit. She tells me to park in spot 1 look to right and then left before I head to her room. Oh did I mention she needed 15 more minutes?? I was like fuck this shit and rolled out 20 minutes later she messages me and said I'll discount your visit if you come back. I never claimed to be a genius but spider senses were tingling.
    You did yourself a big favor. She looks like her best days were years ago. Has to be better looking out there.

  11. #17032

    Good Review

    Quote Originally Posted by CK465  [View Original Post]
    Avoid this * at all costs!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/470-553-1646

    She gaslights, rushes, overcharges, man, fuck this *.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...more/127337362

    I had a date with a succubus who wanted to give an attitude. The commute wasn't too bad but the first red flag was that she wouldn't speak over the phone. I get there and she gives me her room number, I get to her room and she's obviously speaking on the phone. I knock and no answer, I text her that I'm here and she answers the door asking why didn't I knock. I said I did, and she replied, no you didn't.

    It was then, I should've realised that I fucked up.

    I walk into a king size room, bed and pillows already scattered and she had a mini white board of her "menu" even down to extra charges, like, DATY, DFK, etc. I'm thinking, this * has been in the game for awhile. We agreed on 2 bones but she originally wanted 3. * counts the donation 3 times. Don't know why 3 but that was another sign that I fucked up. She layed out the rules and unstrapped her onesie. I strip and she begins to play the flute. Nothing amazing but kept nagging and gaslighting me. She goes for doggy and I go in, I started slow but then she bitches about the tv, even went as far and said it was ok before I got here. That put me off and got me soft..
    Thanks for the review. That's the point of this site is to provide good intel. You've probably saved a bunch of dudes the same headache. Everyone been in that situation that within minutes you know you've fucked up. I guess you charge it to the game LOL.

  12. #17031

    Ella

    Someone in this side of this forum did a review on Ella here even though she.

    Host in Arlington, VA. Has anyone have any luck reaching her? I really REALLY want to see her, she looks like a lot of fun to be with.

    https://callescort.org/330-237-4890

  13. #17030
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKwell  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage at the time you saw her?
    Quoted a C-note but settled for. 8.

  14. #17029
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWaggiles1  [View Original Post]
    Kim was one of my regulars until last year. She has vag odor that I couldn't work through last time I seen her. Not sure if she was busy that day but it was a complete turn off. If that's something you can over look she has gained weight but the cake looks nice when bent over. She never wore make up when I visited her but she a cool date. CBJ 6/10 and cfs (mish and doggy) 7/10. She does get into it. I won't repeat nowadays but maybe my experience was a one off.
    What was the damage at the time you saw her?

  15. #17028
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerian  [View Original Post]
    Of Brooklyn Park and Millersville fame.

    Back in city be out in the country, so shorter drive now.

    Had a great time with her, haven't seen her in over a year. She looks and feels great.

    Message me for details, she's open for referrals (please have a posting history guys).
    If you can PM me her number it will be appreciated last number I had for her ended in 7802. Now that she is back in the area it's a short drive for me wouldn't mind hooking up again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape