Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 502 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 552 602 1002 1502 ... LastLast
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 24527
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17012
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Gilf

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackOne44  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know GILF providers in their 60's in the area? Seems a bit hard to find.
    Here's one. Don't know if she's real or fake but there's a few more listed there and you can sort by age. TOFTT and report back. Let us know how it went.

    Good luck.

    https://callescort.org/410-683-5110

  2. #17011

    Essex MILF

    Looking for a little assistance on this one, gents. Comma are good and she seems legit, I just don't know anything about her level of service. Does anyone know her? I tried searching her number for reviews but am only pulling up her posts. There's no name in any of her posts so I can't really search the forum threads for intel, any help would be greatly appreciated!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/127256407#.

    If she's no bueno, I was also considering Delilah who is in the same area. She seems to have mixed reviews and none of them very recent, is she worth the trip if the chick above is a no go? Again, appreciate any help as this isn't normally my hunting ground LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/127262161

  3. #17010

    GILF providers

    Anyone know GILF providers in their 60's in the area? Seems a bit hard to find.

  4. #17009

    Greenbelt

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian1974  [View Original Post]
    I've had some success meeting Asian ladies on AdultSearch in MoCo (not a great country for this hobby. I see a lot of ads in the Baltimore section of AdultSearch for Asian girls who will do just about anything. Have you guys found these ads to be worthwhile? I am thinking of making the drive over.
    If you're going to drive anywhere, drive to Greenbelt and go to just-about-any AMP there. Check the Prince Georges forum for more reviews.

    Any of the AdultSearch ads are a crap shoot. More often than not, it's a older / not-so-attractive provider and rushed service. They seem to change their numbers all the time, so it's tough to have any kind of confidence that you're getting the same service from a former provider you may have liked. Your call, though. It's certainly cheaper than visiting an AMP place. I do it in a pinch, but it's always SS / QV service regardless of the HHR or HR you paid for. You at least get a crappy massage and a table shower if you go to an AMP.

  5. #17008

    Yup.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackOne44  [View Original Post]
    Is she really back?
    She is really back. The service was the same for me as it was years ago. I really do enjoy taking Grecian trips with her. I am either going to see her again or Jewlz next.

  6. #17007

    Asian girls on AdultSearch

    I've had some success meeting Asian ladies on AdultSearch in MoCo (not a great country for this hobby. I see a lot of ads in the Baltimore section of AdultSearch for Asian girls who will do just about anything. Have you guys found these ads to be worthwhile? I am thinking of making the drive over.

  7. #17006

    Bree

    Of Brooklyn Park and Millersville fame.

    Back in city be out in the country, so shorter drive now.

    Had a great time with her, haven't seen her in over a year. She looks and feels great.

    Message me for details, she's open for referrals (please have a posting history guys).

  8. #17005

    Gigi - "Soft and Sensuous"

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...s/071535360637

    I got back from DC late but couldn't let myself go straight home to bed and decided to roll the dice on a girl I had only seen 1 or 2 ads from. Comms were more than adequate, in fact a bit chatty; told me she hadn't been working that night but would see me anyway, $. 5 for 30 m which I might have refused if it hadn't been for the late hour and the desire to get some action before sleep. Private residence in NE Baltimore, not shady at all even at 1 am. Gigi met me at the door and walked me to her room near the kitchen.

    Said she's only been doing this for a week and I believe it, she was a far cry from the "all business" attitude I get from a lot of escorts. Still chatty in person, kept apologizing for the noise outside the door (her roommate had company over, no issues at all with them other than the background noise though) and for being a little disorganized, for once it was me trying to get her to relax instead of vice versa. Once down to business I asked for her rules, which boiled down to 1) nothing too rough and 2) covered penetration only, no BB except for BBBJ. Which she proceeded to get down to and stayed down for almost the whole 30 min. I was enjoying myself so much I forgot about the running clock, to which she said she didn't really care if we went over. After I finally had enough I asked her to get on her back; she was extremely wet from our warmup and passed the sniff test with flying colors. I went in but after nearly 30 min of BBBJ didn't need much more to finish and she was so tight that I was done in a matter of minutes.

    Overall I'd give a 7. 5/10, her body leaves a little to be desired -- some loose skin, some flab -- but her attitude and performance more than made up for it. I'd love to get her price down a little as well, but all things considered thought the experience it was worth the money spent. Definitely going to try her again at some point.

  9. #17004

    Intel Needed

    Anyone has any info on this one? She quotes 200 and above?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...058/2402731342

  10. #17003
    Second one is Dundalk Tori. Who is now going by the name Sapphire. (if that is indeed her and not someone stealing her pics).

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/127054801

  11. #17002

    Appreciate

    Quote Originally Posted by MrWaggiles1  [View Original Post]
    Kim was one of my regulars until last year. She has vag odor that I couldn't work through last time I seen her. Not sure if she was busy that day but it was a complete turn off. If that's something you can over look she has gained weight but the cake looks nice when bent over. She never wore make up when I visited her but she a cool date. CBJ 6/10 and cfs (mish and doggy) 7/10. She does get into it. I won't repeat nowadays but maybe my experience was a one off.
    Just based on the thought from reading your review was a hard no for me.

  12. #17001
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsNut247  [View Original Post]
    I went to see Diamond this weekend. Easy texting set up and she sent me her address. I saw her about three years ago and she still looks the same. Her pics are accurate. Started with a little small talk, then to a nice CBJ. Started in K9. Her body is still in really great shape. I had to take a trip to Greece and she was more that happy to oblige. She lubed up and off I went. I took a really deep trip to the island and she encouraged me to stay for a bit. I am starting to get old because I was getting tired. I cleaned up a bit and she started a BBBJ with a CIM. I really enjoyed myself, but I guess YMMV, after reading reports on the board. Cost was $. 7 for a HH.

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...more/126436937

    Stay safe out there.
    Is she really back?

  13. #17000

    Kim White Marsh

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/120811198

    Any recent dreams or eyes can detail accuracy of ad?
    Kim was one of my regulars until last year. She has vag odor that I couldn't work through last time I seen her. Not sure if she was busy that day but it was a complete turn off. If that's something you can over look she has gained weight but the cake looks nice when bent over. She never wore make up when I visited her but she a cool date. CBJ 6/10 and cfs (mish and doggy) 7/10. She does get into it. I won't repeat nowadays but maybe my experience was a one off.

  14. #16999

    Kim white marsh

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/120811198

    Any recent dreams or eyes can detail accuracy of ad?

  15. #16998

    Sexy Lexi Time Waster

    I read some decent reviews on L I and thought I would spend some work out time with her. Communications were good, that's where the good ends and the odd begins. I texted told her I was in the area she asked how far away I told her about 20 minutes. She said ok you can come now. I headed in her direction get close she said I need 30 minutes. Checked back in granted I was already close by she said I'm ready I head to her spot again she tells me she has no condom stop at front desk they sell them for a dollar. I was like hell nah not doing that shit. She tells me to park in spot 1 look to right and then left before I head to her room. Oh did I mention she needed 15 more minutes?? I was like fuck this shit and rolled out 20 minutes later she messages me and said I'll discount your visit if you come back. I never claimed to be a genius but spider senses were tingling.

    Maybe some of you had better luck but that shot was whack.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4437334298

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape