Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 353 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 403 453 853 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 17935
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12655

    Angie in Richmond

    Anyone seen Angie in Richmond lately? I know she's been very very discrete. I had been talking to her then she went silent.

  2. #12654

    Kim in Richmond

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/917991489248

    I reached out to Kim tonight via text. She responds 2.5 hours later. After a few back and forth texts and she sends me a face pic I am on my way to her place on the northeast side of town. Takes me about 20 minutes to get there. I text her when I arrive to get which place it is. CRICKETS, damn I hate that. I text again nothing. I left after about 15 minutes. Not a light on in the place. Don't waste your time although she is pretty if that's really her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230416_004816_textPlus.jpg‎   MTgwOTMxNjVhNTU0MjMwZmI1ZmZmODYyYTk1NTg5YmFjMmEzNDQz.jpg‎  

  3. #12653

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else other than me go to EroticMonkey and go back in their pages to reminesce about providers from years ago? I had many good visits with Stephanie and although her head game was toothy, I'd take her over most of the providers today! Maybe it's just me but I'd love to have her back now with the low quality of many girls today.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/stephani...exington-49761
    Just so you know she has a profile on SA. She is active again.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...0-3c84a92e1edd

  4. #12652

    Milk and Honey

    I contacted this provider when the only pics she posted were of her face and one full body pic in about 3 layers of winter clothing. You could tell she was heavy and she posted that she was 250 pounds, but now and then, I'll take a chance, particularly when I asked if she would do something for $60 and she said yes, for an hour, and that she liked it all. Despite the fact that the damage was only $60, it took me 3 or 4 days to get over being mad at myself.

    Firstly, the girl is probably closer to 350 pounds and secondly, she has no teeth. Although I did stay about an hour, it was almost all talk, either to me or the 4 business calls she took (an interesting experience to hear what some guys will say, for example, the guy who boasted about his big bank account), and if she wasn't talking, she was answering texts. In between all these calls and texts, she went on and on about building her escort business.

    I finally had to tell her that I needed to go and I had decidex that if I was going to do it, it was going to be doggy so I didn't have to see the EXTREMELY BIG picture. I started with Greek, but that came to a quick end when I ran into a tootsie roll.

    I might consider a repeat if I was paid 2 grand, but otherwise I'd never go back. I noticed that she's now posting that she's 200 pounds and showing pics with teeth, so she doesn't mind deception.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...y/341581940272
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mja5njzhzjbkyzjmmmy2ztk4zdq1yzhmotu3nweynzzmndywng.jpg.jpeg.jpg‎   mtm3otywodkxzmvjmju2mtq1nzyxmmm3nzlmzda2mjq2mge2nzc1.jpg.jpeg.jpg‎  

  5. #12651

    Out of State Asian Numbers STG

    Most lead to the same thing.

    Texted, got directed to 50/51 place by Nich Rd and New Cir. Texted when arriving, got room number. Seemed safe / secure. 1 provider in room. Middle age provider but not unattractive. 1 hr $$. Body rub, covered BJ, covered FS. Left happy, left tip in addition to previous. Will repeat. But I think it depends on which provider happens to be down here that week.

  6. #12650

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else other than me go to EroticMonkey and go back in their pages to reminesce about providers from years ago? I had many good visits with Stephanie and although her head game was toothy, I'd take her over most of the providers today! Maybe it's just me but I'd love to have her back now with the low quality of many girls today.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/stephani...exington-49761
    I liked her. But, I thought she was not much different than the gals today. In fact my first scheduled visit she ghosted me. I saw her many times. Nice set of tickets. Excellent skills except for BJ. Toothy is dead on. Probably the worst head game every. I had to ask her to stop several times. But, yes I would like to see her again. She was in and out of graybar towards the end. Some of her photos looked pretty bad. Almost did not recognize her. Oh well. We regress.

  7. #12649

    Eroticmonkey

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else other than me go to EroticMonkey and go back in their pages to reminesce about providers from years ago? I had many good visits with Stephanie and although her head game was toothy, I'd take her over most of the providers today! Maybe it's just me but I'd love to have her back now with the low quality of many girls today.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/stephani...exington-49761
    Yeah I'll get on an reminisce from time to time myself. Still has a lot of my favorite providers pics that aren't in the game anymore.

  8. #12648

    EroticMonkey Flashback

    Anyone else other than me go to EroticMonkey and go back in their pages to reminesce about providers from years ago? I had many good visits with Stephanie and although her head game was toothy, I'd take her over most of the providers today! Maybe it's just me but I'd love to have her back now with the low quality of many girls today.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/stephani...exington-49761

  9. #12647

    Info

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...i/923551188980

    Has anyone seen her. Would love to try but I thought I'd ask for more info.

  10. #12646

    Natasha

    What is the word on Natasha, hot pics? Anyone seen her recently? Thanks.

  11. #12645
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1189

    Kerri

    Has anyone talked to Kerri during the past week? I'm in Cincinnati and I'm (possibly) planning a visit to Lexington sometime in the next couple weeks when my wife is out of town. I connected with Kerry and we've had a couple very open, friendly conversations. I talked to her last week and she had to cut it short because she just got out of the shower. She asked me to call back a bit later, which I did, but she has never answered the phone again. I've tried calling numerous times at all different times of the day. I'm just curious if any of you guys have seen her, talked to her and know anything that might be going on. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...d/791429005249

  12. #12644
    Quote Originally Posted by ROB1001  [View Original Post]
    I pass through there frequently. I wouldn't mind her number as well.
    Would like info.

  13. #12643

    Asians

    Has anyone done as session with those Asian girls that post or it's some type of "service" as the add explains.

  14. #12642

    Anyone have intel? Much appreciated!


  15. #12641

    Kelsey

    Hello seeing if anybody knows who Kelsey is. I have noticed she posts when Ava does or Roxi or whatever else they go by? Anyone got the scoop.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...9/087382687033

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape