The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 354 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 404 454 854 ... LastLast
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 17935
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12640

    Kori

    Quote Originally Posted by WildcatFanatic  [View Original Post]
    Search for Kori. I haven't been able to see her myself since it has been difficult to setup with her. The more recent (but still old) reviews seem to be negative, but I'm still tempted to try.
    If you can get solid communication with her she can be great. I've seen her multiple times through the years but communication isn't her strongest feature.

  2. #12639
    Quote Originally Posted by RayR  [View Original Post]
    So I can't remember if anyone has reviewed her or what name she goes by, doesn't say in the ad, any one have any info, greatly appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/051904155385
    Search for Kori. I haven't been able to see her myself since it has been difficult to setup with her. The more recent (but still old) reviews seem to be negative, but I'm still tempted to try.

  3. #12638

    Any info?

    So I can't remember if anyone has reviewed her or what name she goes by, doesn't say in the ad, any one have any info, greatly appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/051904155385

  4. #12637
    Quote Originally Posted by HammernTongs  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to Chrissy one evening last week around 6 to see if she was available and heard nothing back. Two nights later at 4 in the morning I get a text from her asking me to cash app her some money, that she got kicked out of her hotel room by whoever the room's name was in, that she would pay me back or I could come see her whenever. Yeah right. I'm dumb but I'm not THAT dumb.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/086059591489
    Tried seeing her a few times. She would stop responding the closer it would get to the time we agreed to meet.

  5. #12636

    Has anyone had any luck with Chrissy?

    I reached out to Chrissy one evening last week around 6 to see if she was available and heard nothing back. Two nights later at 4 in the morning I get a text from her asking me to cash app her some money, that she got kicked out of her hotel room by whoever the room's name was in, that she would pay me back or I could come see her whenever. Yeah right. I'm dumb but I'm not THAT dumb.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/086059591489

  6. #12635

    Any info?


  7. #12634

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by JMark229  [View Original Post]
    You may not want to elaborate but would you mind telling us more. You might also want to post in the "Rip Off" section.
    Not sure what details are relevant. She showed up, had a little casual small talk. Based on previous good reviews, (and poor judgement) I paid up front. She wanted to smoke before we got started, and in the time it took me to get on a pair of loafers to join her outside, her ride had already picked her up.

  8. #12633

    Richmond UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by ROB1001  [View Original Post]
    I pass through there frequently. I wouldn't mind her number as well.
    Please DM me with number. Thanks.

  9. #12632

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by CodeNameDuches  [View Original Post]
    Don't hobby under the influence.

    Made some poor decisions (of the "big head / little head" variety) and Nikki got me with my guard down.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/434211879497
    Yeah we definitely need detail. I've seen her a handful of times and never been cash and dashed. Most recently this past weekend. She's sensitive about her body but the head game is top notch.

  10. #12631

    Nikki. C & D

    Quote Originally Posted by CodeNameDuches  [View Original Post]
    Don't hobby under the influence.

    Made some poor decisions (of the "big head / little head" variety) and Nikki got me with my guard down.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/434211879497
    You may not want to elaborate but would you mind telling us more. You might also want to post in the "Rip Off" section.

  11. #12630

    Nikki C&D

    Don't hobby under the influence.

    Made some poor decisions (of the "big head / little head" variety) and Nikki got me with my guard down.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/434211879497

  12. #12629

    I'm Interested.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShyGuy72  [View Original Post]
    Seen the Richmond UTR referred to in some of the previous post. She communicated very well and was easy to setup. When I arrived at her place she was waiting for me outside. Went into her apartment and I was very impressed, her place is very nice and clean. She is a older MILF but her body is still fairly tight for her age and she treated me well. While there she provided me with a BBBJ then covered mish for the finish. Also, she gave me permission to share her number with senior members only.
    I pass through there frequently. I wouldn't mind her number as well.

  13. #12628

    Richmond UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by ShyGuy72  [View Original Post]
    Seen the Richmond UTR referred to in some of the previous post. She communicated very well and was easy to setup. When I arrived at her place she was waiting for me outside. Went into her apartment and I was very impressed, her place is very nice and clean. She is a older MILF but her body is still fairly tight for her age and she treated me well. While there she provided me with a BBBJ then covered mish for the finish. Also, she gave me permission to share her number with senior members only.
    Yes, please send me her digits.

  14. #12627
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyGuy72  [View Original Post]
    Seen the Richmond UTR referred to in some of the previous post. She communicated very well and was easy to setup. When I arrived at her place she was waiting for me outside. Went into her apartment and I was very impressed, her place is very nice and clean. She is a older MILF but her body is still fairly tight for her age and she treated me well. While there she provided me with a BBBJ then covered mish for the finish. Also, she gave me permission to share her number with senior members only.
    Digits, please!

  15. #12626
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan  [View Original Post]
    Hellooooo! I'm very interested. Thank you.
    Interested here as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape