LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 353 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 403 453 853 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 17927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12647

    Info

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...i/923551188980

    Has anyone seen her. Would love to try but I thought I'd ask for more info.

  2. #12646

    Natasha

    What is the word on Natasha, hot pics? Anyone seen her recently? Thanks.

  3. #12645
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1189

    Kerri

    Has anyone talked to Kerri during the past week? I'm in Cincinnati and I'm (possibly) planning a visit to Lexington sometime in the next couple weeks when my wife is out of town. I connected with Kerry and we've had a couple very open, friendly conversations. I talked to her last week and she had to cut it short because she just got out of the shower. She asked me to call back a bit later, which I did, but she has never answered the phone again. I've tried calling numerous times at all different times of the day. I'm just curious if any of you guys have seen her, talked to her and know anything that might be going on. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...d/791429005249

  4. #12644
    Quote Originally Posted by ROB1001  [View Original Post]
    I pass through there frequently. I wouldn't mind her number as well.
    Would like info.

  5. #12643

    Asians

    Has anyone done as session with those Asian girls that post or it's some type of "service" as the add explains.

  6. #12642

    Anyone have intel? Much appreciated!


  7. #12641

    Kelsey

    Hello seeing if anybody knows who Kelsey is. I have noticed she posts when Ava does or Roxi or whatever else they go by? Anyone got the scoop.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...9/087382687033

  8. #12640

    Kori

    Quote Originally Posted by WildcatFanatic  [View Original Post]
    Search for Kori. I haven't been able to see her myself since it has been difficult to setup with her. The more recent (but still old) reviews seem to be negative, but I'm still tempted to try.
    If you can get solid communication with her she can be great. I've seen her multiple times through the years but communication isn't her strongest feature.

  9. #12639
    Quote Originally Posted by RayR  [View Original Post]
    So I can't remember if anyone has reviewed her or what name she goes by, doesn't say in the ad, any one have any info, greatly appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/051904155385
    Search for Kori. I haven't been able to see her myself since it has been difficult to setup with her. The more recent (but still old) reviews seem to be negative, but I'm still tempted to try.

  10. #12638

    Any info?

    So I can't remember if anyone has reviewed her or what name she goes by, doesn't say in the ad, any one have any info, greatly appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/051904155385

  11. #12637
    Quote Originally Posted by HammernTongs  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to Chrissy one evening last week around 6 to see if she was available and heard nothing back. Two nights later at 4 in the morning I get a text from her asking me to cash app her some money, that she got kicked out of her hotel room by whoever the room's name was in, that she would pay me back or I could come see her whenever. Yeah right. I'm dumb but I'm not THAT dumb.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/086059591489
    Tried seeing her a few times. She would stop responding the closer it would get to the time we agreed to meet.

  12. #12636

    Has anyone had any luck with Chrissy?

    I reached out to Chrissy one evening last week around 6 to see if she was available and heard nothing back. Two nights later at 4 in the morning I get a text from her asking me to cash app her some money, that she got kicked out of her hotel room by whoever the room's name was in, that she would pay me back or I could come see her whenever. Yeah right. I'm dumb but I'm not THAT dumb.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/086059591489

  13. #12635

    Any info?


  14. #12634

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by JMark229  [View Original Post]
    You may not want to elaborate but would you mind telling us more. You might also want to post in the "Rip Off" section.
    Not sure what details are relevant. She showed up, had a little casual small talk. Based on previous good reviews, (and poor judgement) I paid up front. She wanted to smoke before we got started, and in the time it took me to get on a pair of loafers to join her outside, her ride had already picked her up.

  15. #12633

    Richmond UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by ROB1001  [View Original Post]
    I pass through there frequently. I wouldn't mind her number as well.
    Please DM me with number. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape