LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 105 of 524 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 7852
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6292

    Re: Fat titty MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by CTGucci  [View Original Post]
    Based on the forearm tattoo you can see in some of her ads, it looks like Emmy (albeit heavier now than before). Search that name and you'll find a bunch of reviews. Here are a couple pics from at least a year ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F18B9242-7DF6-4F09-98F8-031CD956619D.jpg‎   ncaRHM.jpg‎  

  2. #6291
    Quote Originally Posted by CTGucci  [View Original Post]
    Save your time and funds. Bf lives is the room, bbj was uninspiring to say the least. Not worth the price of admission, she put on about 100+ lbs since she was last posting about a year ago. Never again would not recommend.

  3. #6290

    Fat titty MILF


  4. #6289

    Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg219  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT checking this chick Bri out.

    It's the girl in the pics. I was intrigued because her communication was very eloquent and conversational setting the date up. But I found real quick why: SHE SPENDS THE ENTIRE SESSION ON HER PHONE. And if not, then she's rambling whatever is on her mind while also tweaking out from the demons. I got put in a tough spot because I did an out call at a nearby hotel with her to avoid the ridiculously shady motel she's at. But she was on a whole another level of tweaking, she had a knife that she held almost at all times and always double checking every corner, door, light fixture, and cabinet to make sure no one was following her. Even mentioning it would set her off and I wasn't about to find out if she was quick to stab. She would engage in the activity with you for a very maybe less than 4 minutes at a time, then next thing she's texting urgently to other dates she setting up. I kept pushing her to worry about that stuff later because it was my time, but again, every time we were about to do the deed, she would pull her knife out and check every single corner of the room for hidden people.

    You get nothing for the donation she listed, everything like BBJ and multiple pops are all supercharged extra. She has an oddly tight kitty which felt great to pound. Talks a lot about her two children. She's 24 why / O. Also her baby daddy is living with her in the motel room she sees clients in, so incall is a hard no. I just let her talk without intercutting and she kept revealing more and more things about herself most providers tries to hide from clients.

    Too much information, too much talking, not enough fun time. Her rates are overpriced for everything and she gives you the bare minimum unless you tip. Even then, once you finish the round, you're done. She'll stay with you until time is over, but she's a one and done provider. She's a heavy user and proudly do it in front of you multiple times throughout the session.

    In the wise words of seasoned members: Next!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...e/896928223688

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/203-590-2608
    Thanks for the warning, sorry to hear you had a bad time. To bad she is a cute one. Her link already went dead.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...e/648755019606[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]

  5. #6288
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg219  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT checking this chick Bri out.

    It's the girl in the pics. I was intrigued because her communication was very eloquent and conversational setting the date up. But I found real quick why: SHE SPENDS THE ENTIRE SESSION ON HER PHONE. And if not, then she's rambling whatever is on her mind while also tweaking out from the demons. I got put in a tough spot because I did an out call at a nearby hotel with her to avoid the ridiculously shady motel she's at. But she was on a whole another level of tweaking, she had a knife that she held almost at all times and always double checking every corner, door, light fixture, and cabinet to make sure no one was following her. Even mentioning it would set her off and I wasn't about to find out if she was quick to stab. She would engage in the activity with you for a very maybe less than 4 minutes at a time, then next thing she's texting urgently to other dates she setting up. I kept pushing her to worry about that stuff later because it was my time, but again, every time we were about to do the deed, she would pull her knife out and check every single corner of the room for hidden people.

    You get nothing for the donation she listed, everything like BBJ and multiple pops are all supercharged extra. She has an oddly tight kitty which felt great to pound. Talks a lot about her two children. She's 24 why / O. Also her baby daddy is living with her in the motel room she sees clients in, so incall is a hard no. I just let her talk without intercutting and she kept revealing more and more things about herself most providers tries to hide from clients.
    I'd tried hitting her up last week. She wanted me to 'buy content' from her before seeing her (ahhh – no).

    When I asked for a confirmation pic, she kept sending old pics and wouldn't do something current (another flag) - now I know why.

    When I told her I was going to pass she blew up my phone begging me to visit. It was all too sketchy for me, now I'm glad I passed.

  6. #6287

    Bri (Heavenly Pleasures, Freaky Baby) in Naugatuck. Avoid

    TOFTT checking this chick Bri out.

    It's the girl in the pics. I was intrigued because her communication was very eloquent and conversational setting the date up. But I found real quick why: SHE SPENDS THE ENTIRE SESSION ON HER PHONE. And if not, then she's rambling whatever is on her mind while also tweaking out from the demons. I got put in a tough spot because I did an out call at a nearby hotel with her to avoid the ridiculously shady motel she's at. But she was on a whole another level of tweaking, she had a knife that she held almost at all times and always double checking every corner, door, light fixture, and cabinet to make sure no one was following her. Even mentioning it would set her off and I wasn't about to find out if she was quick to stab. She would engage in the activity with you for a very maybe less than 4 minutes at a time, then next thing she's texting urgently to other dates she setting up. I kept pushing her to worry about that stuff later because it was my time, but again, every time we were about to do the deed, she would pull her knife out and check every single corner of the room for hidden people.

    You get nothing for the donation she listed, everything like BBJ and multiple pops are all supercharged extra. She has an oddly tight kitty which felt great to pound. Talks a lot about her two children. She's 24 why / O. Also her baby daddy is living with her in the motel room she sees clients in, so incall is a hard no. I just let her talk without intercutting and she kept revealing more and more things about herself most providers tries to hide from clients.

    Too much information, too much talking, not enough fun time. Her rates are overpriced for everything and she gives you the bare minimum unless you tip. Even then, once you finish the round, you're done. She'll stay with you until time is over, but she's a one and done provider. She's a heavy user and proudly do it in front of you multiple times throughout the session.

    In the wise words of seasoned members: Next!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...e/896928223688

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/203-590-2608
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E6FA174F-0CCD-4DE6-8D19-AD5D06C844E9.jpg‎   F961A66D-8309-44E6-9CC6-C17176554057.jpg‎   60968111-0569-4612-9CB9-EA9DAB228D85.jpg‎  

  7. #6286

  8. #6285
    Quote Originally Posted by FreshClamSauce  [View Original Post]
    I'm out of the game for now, because there's nothing worth it out there, just total trash. In a bind. Take a drive to Bridgeport and go to PM's (RIP BC). I get that it's far for some, and I get that the back rooms are not the most comfortable accommodation, but you get to see the dancers in person, up close, have an immediate result, no comms problems, no danger of being robbed or worse, and a reasonable price. Dealing with STG is flakey (major time wasting, bad comms, ghosting), dangerous, garbage quality, and still expensive. Not worth it.

    If you want to go for an agency and spend more to get more, that's reasonable. P*y is not worth that price to me, but I respect it for someone else. I just can't see any good reason for this STG $#1 t though.

    Keep it Fresh.
    LOL. 'saved a boatload of green the past few months as I simply won't 'settle' for some over-weight, over-aged scamming thief to scratch an itch. Even though I always insist on a specific verification pic, I've walked away from at least a 1/2 dozen meets over the last two months either because the pic hid some serious issues, the locale had too many nefarious activities taking place or the whole upcharging BS quickly came into play.

    Nope, I'll pass and walk. While it PMO that I've wasted my time, I won't acquiesce simply because I made the trip (always use the big head). Add to the fact. As has been mentioned ad nauseum. That what these delusional hoes are demanding now is beyond ridiculous (but yep, some hapless souls out there are obviously paying it), it's simply a waste of time.

    While I keep watching / looking, I have no real expectations of finding anything decent anymore so I'm less apt to be disappointed.

  9. #6284
    Quote Originally Posted by FreshClamSauce  [View Original Post]
    I'm out of the game for now, because there's nothing worth it out there, just total trash. In a bind. Take a drive to Bridgeport and go to PM's (RIP BC). I get that it's far for some, and I get that the back rooms are not the most comfortable accommodation, but you get to see the dancers in person, up close, have an immediate result, no comms problems, no danger of being robbed or worse, and a reasonable price. Dealing with STG is flakey (major time wasting, bad comms, ghosting), dangerous, garbage quality, and still expensive. Not worth it.

    If you want to go for an agency and spend more to get more, that's reasonable. P*y is not worth that price to me, but I respect it for someone else. I just can't see any good reason for this STG $#1 t though.

    Keep it Fresh.
    LOL. 'saved a boatload of green the past few months as I simply won't 'settle' for some over-weight, over-aged scamming thief to scratch an itch. Even though I always insist on a specific verification pic, I've walked away from at least a 1/2 dozen meets over the last two months either because the pic hid some serious issues, the locale had too many nefarious activities taking place or the whole upcharging BS quickly came into play.

    Nope, I'll pass and walk. While it PMO that I've wasted my time, I won't acquiesce simply because I made the trip (always use the big head). Add to the fact. As has been mentioned ad nauseum. That what these delusional hoes are demanding now is beyond ridiculous (but yep, some hapless souls out there are obviously paying it), it's simply a waste of time.

    While I'll keep looking / watching, I have no real expectations of anything decent turning up, so I'm less apt to be disappointed anymore.

  10. #6283

    One of The Rules

    I follow is never travel for new pussy. The only time I ever set a date with a provider that I do not know, in an area further than a 20 min drive, is when I am already traveling to the area for another reason. You will save yourself from a lot of disappointment. Your only sure back up would be an AMP. Unfortunately we have none in Waterbury. Don't think you will find anything on the street either. This area is like looking for a clean white shirt in a muddy pig pen. Nasty, Nasty, Nasty, and I mean all of them. Oh don't forget sick and dirty to go with the nasty! There isn't one SW'er I have seen in the last several months I would let in my truck let alone touch my cock.

    Poo.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackRabbit27  [View Original Post]
    Good morning everyone.

    Getting tired and turned off with the all the attitudes, bull shit, scams, false claims on provider services and experiences. Decided to expand my search to this geographic location. Was attracted to one particular providers post. Eyes first focused on special rate for incall service and that she was looking for regulars. Price shown in post represents 15 min service. Photos of individual look nice and untouched. Sessions with provider include BBBJ. Not sure if she hosts clients in hotel or private residence. Has anyone had any experience with her?

    Experiencing a BBBJ by provider is nice, but I'm looking for something more. Not worth an hour drive or more. Also, I'm also looking for a provider (s) that offer msog at a fair and reasonable price.

    Thanks.

    Jack.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...a/854481955756

  11. #6282

    The girl is nuts

    Quote Originally Posted by JackRabbit27  [View Original Post]
    Good morning everyone.

    Getting tired and turned off with the all the attitudes, bull shit, scams, false claims on provider services and experiences. Decided to expand my search to this geographic location. Was attracted to one particular providers post. Eyes first focused on special rate for incall service and that she was looking for regulars. Price shown in post represents 15 min service. Photos of individual look nice and untouched. Sessions with provider include BBBJ. Not sure if she hosts clients in hotel or private residence. Has anyone had any experience with her?

    Experiencing a BBBJ by provider is nice, but I'm looking for something more. Not worth an hour drive or more. Also, I'm also looking for a provider (s) that offer msog at a fair and reasonable price.

    Thanks.

    Jack.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...a/854481955756
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    She's been around a while and used to keep a profile on Seeking. I chatted with her a bit, never hooked up, but that was because I read she was a bit of hustler and an otherwise poor service provider.
    There is a report of her in Naugatuck ripping some client off and locking him up in her basement.

  12. #6281
    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she is posting in the wrong section (TS) I wonder how many respondents are asking her if she is a post-op LOL.
    If she is capable of using her friends SKIP / GAMES account to make a post in a wrong section.

    They she should be able to sit down and make her own profile/account/AD in the correct section.

    Smells like a rip / off......... touching this one is like pulling the pin out of an active grenade and then putting it back in. Still might blow up in your Face!

    Not worth the risk. Remember fellow CT MONGERS when all else fails. Call MILF MOM MORGAN in meriden! #BigFacts.

  13. #6280
    Quote Originally Posted by JackRabbit27  [View Original Post]
    Good morning everyone.

    Getting tired and turned off with the all the attitudes, bull shit, scams, false claims on provider services and experiences. Decided to expand my search to this geographic location. Was attracted to one particular providers post. Eyes first focused on special rate for incall service and that she was looking for regulars. Price shown in post represents 15 min service. Photos of individual look nice and untouched. Sessions with provider include BBBJ. Not sure if she hosts clients in hotel or private residence. Has anyone had any experience with her?

    Experiencing a BBBJ by provider is nice, but I'm looking for something more. Not worth an hour drive or more. Also, I'm also looking for a provider (s) that offer msog at a fair and reasonable price.

    Thanks.

    Jack.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...a/854481955756
    She's been around a while and used to keep a profile on Seeking. I chatted with her a bit, never hooked up, but that was because I read she was a bit of hustler and an otherwise poor service provider.

  14. #6279

    Italian Prego.

    Good morning everyone.

    Getting tired and turned off with the all the attitudes, bull shit, scams, false claims on provider services and experiences. Decided to expand my search to this geographic location. Was attracted to one particular providers post. Eyes first focused on special rate for incall service and that she was looking for regulars. Price shown in post represents 15 min service. Photos of individual look nice and untouched. Sessions with provider include BBBJ. Not sure if she hosts clients in hotel or private residence. Has anyone had any experience with her?

    Experiencing a BBBJ by provider is nice, but I'm looking for something more. Not worth an hour drive or more. Also, I'm also looking for a provider (s) that offer msog at a fair and reasonable price.

    Thanks.

    Jack.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...a/854481955756

  15. #6278
    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she is posting in the wrong section (TS) I wonder how many respondents are asking her if she is a post-op LOL.
    Elly? Emmy? Something like that https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...60025/40732022.

    If this is her she's not a tranny,.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape