Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 7852
-
04-14-23 16:56 #6292Senior Member

Posts: 352Re: Fat titty MILF
Based on the forearm tattoo you can see in some of her ads, it looks like Emmy (albeit heavier now than before). Search that name and you'll find a bunch of reviews. Here are a couple pics from at least a year ago.
Originally Posted by CTGucci
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-23 07:31 #6291Senior Member

Posts: 289Save your time and funds. Bf lives is the room, bbj was uninspiring to say the least. Not worth the price of admission, she put on about 100+ lbs since she was last posting about a year ago. Never again would not recommend.
Originally Posted by CTGucci
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-23 06:40 #6290Senior Member

Posts: 125Fat titty MILF
Any reports on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/danbu...s/604719066901
-
04-10-23 19:40 #6289Senior Member

Posts: 2148Bri
Thanks for the warning, sorry to hear you had a bad time. To bad she is a cute one. Her link already went dead.
Originally Posted by Hawg219
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...e/648755019606[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]
-
04-10-23 16:21 #6288Senior Member

Posts: 532I'd tried hitting her up last week. She wanted me to 'buy content' from her before seeing her (ahhh – no).
Originally Posted by Hawg219
[View Original Post]
When I asked for a confirmation pic, she kept sending old pics and wouldn't do something current (another flag) - now I know why.
When I told her I was going to pass she blew up my phone begging me to visit. It was all too sketchy for me, now I'm glad I passed.
-
04-10-23 00:40 #6287Senior Member

Posts: 241Bri (Heavenly Pleasures, Freaky Baby) in Naugatuck. Avoid
TOFTT checking this chick Bri out.
Originally Posted by Hawg219
[View Original Post]
It's the girl in the pics. I was intrigued because her communication was very eloquent and conversational setting the date up. But I found real quick why: SHE SPENDS THE ENTIRE SESSION ON HER PHONE. And if not, then she's rambling whatever is on her mind while also tweaking out from the demons. I got put in a tough spot because I did an out call at a nearby hotel with her to avoid the ridiculously shady motel she's at. But she was on a whole another level of tweaking, she had a knife that she held almost at all times and always double checking every corner, door, light fixture, and cabinet to make sure no one was following her. Even mentioning it would set her off and I wasn't about to find out if she was quick to stab. She would engage in the activity with you for a very maybe less than 4 minutes at a time, then next thing she's texting urgently to other dates she setting up. I kept pushing her to worry about that stuff later because it was my time, but again, every time we were about to do the deed, she would pull her knife out and check every single corner of the room for hidden people.
You get nothing for the donation she listed, everything like BBJ and multiple pops are all supercharged extra. She has an oddly tight kitty which felt great to pound. Talks a lot about her two children. She's 24 why / O. Also her baby daddy is living with her in the motel room she sees clients in, so incall is a hard no. I just let her talk without intercutting and she kept revealing more and more things about herself most providers tries to hide from clients.
Too much information, too much talking, not enough fun time. Her rates are overpriced for everything and she gives you the bare minimum unless you tip. Even then, once you finish the round, you're done. She'll stay with you until time is over, but she's a one and done provider. She's a heavy user and proudly do it in front of you multiple times throughout the session.
In the wise words of seasoned members: Next!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...e/896928223688
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/203-590-2608
-
04-09-23 11:38 #6286Senior Member

Posts: 241
-
04-09-23 09:20 #6285Senior Member

Posts: 532LOL. 'saved a boatload of green the past few months as I simply won't 'settle' for some over-weight, over-aged scamming thief to scratch an itch. Even though I always insist on a specific verification pic, I've walked away from at least a 1/2 dozen meets over the last two months either because the pic hid some serious issues, the locale had too many nefarious activities taking place or the whole upcharging BS quickly came into play.
Originally Posted by FreshClamSauce
[View Original Post]
Nope, I'll pass and walk. While it PMO that I've wasted my time, I won't acquiesce simply because I made the trip (always use the big head). Add to the fact. As has been mentioned ad nauseum. That what these delusional hoes are demanding now is beyond ridiculous (but yep, some hapless souls out there are obviously paying it), it's simply a waste of time.
While I keep watching / looking, I have no real expectations of finding anything decent anymore so I'm less apt to be disappointed.
-
04-09-23 09:18 #6284Senior Member

Posts: 532LOL. 'saved a boatload of green the past few months as I simply won't 'settle' for some over-weight, over-aged scamming thief to scratch an itch. Even though I always insist on a specific verification pic, I've walked away from at least a 1/2 dozen meets over the last two months either because the pic hid some serious issues, the locale had too many nefarious activities taking place or the whole upcharging BS quickly came into play.
Originally Posted by FreshClamSauce
[View Original Post]
Nope, I'll pass and walk. While it PMO that I've wasted my time, I won't acquiesce simply because I made the trip (always use the big head). Add to the fact. As has been mentioned ad nauseum. That what these delusional hoes are demanding now is beyond ridiculous (but yep, some hapless souls out there are obviously paying it), it's simply a waste of time.
While I'll keep looking / watching, I have no real expectations of anything decent turning up, so I'm less apt to be disappointed anymore.
-
04-09-23 08:19 #6283Senior Member

Posts: 1000One of The Rules
I follow is never travel for new pussy. The only time I ever set a date with a provider that I do not know, in an area further than a 20 min drive, is when I am already traveling to the area for another reason. You will save yourself from a lot of disappointment. Your only sure back up would be an AMP. Unfortunately we have none in Waterbury. Don't think you will find anything on the street either. This area is like looking for a clean white shirt in a muddy pig pen. Nasty, Nasty, Nasty, and I mean all of them. Oh don't forget sick and dirty to go with the nasty! There isn't one SW'er I have seen in the last several months I would let in my truck let alone touch my cock.
Poo.
Originally Posted by JackRabbit27
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-23 07:25 #6282Senior Member

Posts: 660The girl is nuts
Originally Posted by JackRabbit27
[View Original Post]
There is a report of her in Naugatuck ripping some client off and locking him up in her basement.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-23 07:09 #6281Senior Member

Posts: 82If she is capable of using her friends SKIP / GAMES account to make a post in a wrong section.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
They she should be able to sit down and make her own profile/account/AD in the correct section.
Smells like a rip / off......... touching this one is like pulling the pin out of an active grenade and then putting it back in. Still might blow up in your Face!
Not worth the risk. Remember fellow CT MONGERS when all else fails. Call MILF MOM MORGAN in meriden! #BigFacts.
-
04-08-23 20:00 #6280Senior Member

Posts: 702She's been around a while and used to keep a profile on Seeking. I chatted with her a bit, never hooked up, but that was because I read she was a bit of hustler and an otherwise poor service provider.
Originally Posted by JackRabbit27
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-23 11:17 #6279Senior Member

Posts: 52Italian Prego.
Good morning everyone.
Getting tired and turned off with the all the attitudes, bull shit, scams, false claims on provider services and experiences. Decided to expand my search to this geographic location. Was attracted to one particular providers post. Eyes first focused on special rate for incall service and that she was looking for regulars. Price shown in post represents 15 min service. Photos of individual look nice and untouched. Sessions with provider include BBBJ. Not sure if she hosts clients in hotel or private residence. Has anyone had any experience with her?
Experiencing a BBBJ by provider is nice, but I'm looking for something more. Not worth an hour drive or more. Also, I'm also looking for a provider (s) that offer msog at a fair and reasonable price.
Thanks.
Jack.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...a/854481955756
-
04-07-23 19:20 #6278Senior Member

Posts: 982Elly? Emmy? Something like that https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...60025/40732022.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
If this is her she's not a tranny,.










Reply With Quote





