The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10718

    Looking for any info

    Any info on this one. Tried doing a search but didn't turn up anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kissi...l/184773170778

  2. #10717
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaRiddler  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers has anyone seen this hoe? What was the experience like? What does she provide?(ex. BBBJ, BBFS, etc).

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...088/4075886007

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...lando/50199747
    Saw her once for BBBJ, guess it was in her ad but after getting there she says if you want BBBJ I need your I'd, yea right, we settled on my "full name" wrote it in her notebook and the fun began. She has massive tits, she was friendlyish, my mojo wasnt right so had some difficulties but got the job done. BBBJCIM.

  3. #10716

    Nikki baby

    Quote Originally Posted by RickyJames1  [View Original Post]
    Now, after my strike outs yesterday, I went today with an old trusted friend. I called up NikkiBaby and it had been about a year since I'd seen her, but she is cool as always. Came over to my house and we had a very fun time. Everything a man wants.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...e/806627673730
    How accurate are her pics? Coming down next month. I noticed she has been using the same pictures for 3 years.

  4. #10715

    Coco Thundah?

    Hey mongers has anyone seen this hoe? What was the experience like? What does she provide?(ex. BBBJ, BBFS, etc).

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...088/4075886007

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...lando/50199747

  5. #10714

    Gypsy

    First, she is mad cool, down to earth and comms were good. Nice rack, good BBBJ and tight snatch. Now, her pictures are very old. She looks a lot older now. But l figured what the hell. Reasonable price. $20 for hhr. It was meh for me.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/orlando/128954964

  6. #10713

    Fake. Stolen pics

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonName757  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...298/9047527852

    Just saw her on seeking, but she's been on listcrawlee for a while now. Has anyone here met her before. Something about her sets my spidey senses off.
    https://twitter.com/bigkayy6razy?s=21

  7. #10712

    Woof

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    Most likely fake, they can't name a street in Orlando and they used the word love.
    One look and it's Get Out of That Dirty Pool. Fat and disgusting comes to mind.

  8. #10711

    Has anyone seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...298/9047527852

    Just saw her on seeking, but she's been on listcrawlee for a while now. Has anyone here met her before. Something about her sets my spidey senses off.

  9. #10710

    Fake Post

    Quote Originally Posted by AwsumLuvr8  [View Original Post]
    MOM & DAUGHTER: Has anybody seen these two? Any feedback?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/128698983#.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    Most likely fake, they can't name a street in Orlando and they used the word love.
    I will up the Iceman's ante to say 100% fake. It was pretty much confirmed on the Forum a couple months back when "they" were advertising quite frequently.

    Not since the Gater & her daughter were on the scene was there ever such a (hopeful) way or at least an easily accessible way to ever do a true M&D combo in Orlando; although I don't believe I ever saw any credible reporting that they actually did do or even did offer that particular service.

    Grain 56.

  10. #10709

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by AwsumLuvr8  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen these two? Any feedback?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/128698983#.
    Figured it was fake based on the ad itself but inquired. Want a deposit.

  11. #10708
    Quote Originally Posted by AwsumLuvr8  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen these two? Any feedback?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/128698983#.
    Most likely fake, they can't name a street in Orlando and they used the word love.

  12. #10707

    Mom and daughter duo

    Has anybody seen these two? Any feedback?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/128698983#.

  13. #10706

    Sad, But Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by DayCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately yes, she has retired. She works out with her husband at the gym I attend and I confirmed it with her verbally. They run a business now. I was hoping she would say that she would consider retaining long time clients but no such luck. I will miss her body as well.
    That's some sad news, but good for her. She was a great person, so it's good to know that at least she's doing good. And thanks for confirming that she's retired, but who knows, things can change and she might change her mind. However she will be missed for sure.

  14. #10705
    Quote Originally Posted by Lrpilot  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one? Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/127347579
    DM me if you are really interested. I've been seeing her off and on for the past few years. Her menu has opened up since then, back then was body rubs / HE's only and now she does FS if you pass the vibe check. Her set up allows her visual contact before you reach her door so if you look young / thuggish / unkept / suspicious etc, etc, she won't answer the door and that's your cue to move on. LOL.

    She is very friendly and chatty, has a good head on her shoulders. Gives a decent sensual body rub and FS is excellent. I would repeat and have but she's not in my regular rotation, at her price point I can see one of my favs and be fully satisfied still hours later. Face pics available too.

  15. #10704

    Any Intel??

    Anyone have any experience with this one? Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/127347579

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape