Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10688

    Recommendations

    Looking for recommendations on a provider I can see weekly or biweekly.

    Preferably spinner, GFE, Latina or white girl. The sort of girl that's freaky and likes getting into it. No mechanical chicks.

    I want to be a regular with Laurita but she's rarely here on weekends. I'm still attempting to be a regular because she's amazing.

    Feel free to send me a PM. Thanks in advance.

  2. #10687
    Quote Originally Posted by DMan5555  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/126089621#.

    Contacted her and seems legit gave me rates and an incall location. Probably going to try it out. Will report back.
    Pornstar Tanya Tehan.

  3. #10686

    Thinking of giving this one a try

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/126089621#.

    Contacted her and seems legit gave me rates and an incall location. Probably going to try it out. Will report back.

  4. #10685

    Andrea

    Quote Originally Posted by RickyJames1  [View Original Post]
    So after Christine stood me up I called up Andrea. She answered and I told her I'd be there in 15 minutes and she said great! Well, I get almost there and she calls and I tell her I am 2 minutes away and she says something came up and to give her 20 minutes. I tell her she has a reputation for standing people up and ghosting and I'm not waiting around. Silence on the other end of the phone and I said goodbye. She texts saying I told you to just come, that she didn't know I was the close, and she would take care of the other thing later. That's a lie since I literally told her I was 2 minutes away. This one is known for playing games. She has way too much free time on her hands. Stay away from her. I also told her the same thing I told Christine that she owes me 100 bucks for wasting my time. No money from her yet either.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/124198223
    I think I posted on her before. DO NOT waste your time on this one. I have seen her, good times were had. Solving world hunger takes less time and effort than getting her to actually show up.

    You may get lucky but I am like 2/1000.998 no shows or ghost. Also, not as hot as the pics in the ad.

    GRAPP.

  5. #10684
    Quote Originally Posted by Calenton777  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Lilyana Gold retired? I know she was mainly working out of NY, but would still come down here every so often. Not only she gave one of the best massages, her body was just mind blowing coins would bounce of sher of how hard her body was, and she knew how to have an amazing ending. One of my ATFs for sure.
    Unfortunately yes, she has retired. She works out with her husband at the gym I attend and I confirmed it with her verbally. They run a business now. I was hoping she would say that she would consider retaining long time clients but no such luck. I will miss her body as well.

  6. #10683

    Pics are stolen

    Quote Originally Posted by DMan5555  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/124926241

    Any info on this one? I've always stuck to the AMPs but recently been on the fence about crossing over. This one seems to be what I am looking for and was hoping some of you have seen her and can confirm details.

    You can reply to this or PM me. If I pull the trigger or see another I will pay the favor back.

    Thanks again in advance.
    Fake, these pictures are from a girl on Only Fans, and for sure is a scam, is one of those post asking for deposit or send you to a random parking lot to ask you for money before "giving you the room number".

  7. #10682

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by DMan5555  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/124926241

    Any info on this one? I've always stuck to the AMPs but recently been on the fence about crossing over. This one seems to be what I am looking for and was hoping some of you have seen her and can confirm details.

    You can reply to this or PM me. If I pull the trigger or see another I will pay the favor back.

    Thanks again in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeMatthew  [View Original Post]
    While I could be wrong, I am 99.999% sure this is a scam. TOFTT and text her. You'll be asked for a deposit. DO NOT DO IT.

    If you try her and find her to be real, let us know.

    -cmm.
    Definitely does not look legit. The girl is advertising for everything, bare, anal, raw, incall, outcall, car dates, even says "my pussy is best for cream pie" and that she will play without a condom. Yeah, I'm going with scam!

  8. #10681

    Call her. It's a scam I am sure

    While I could be wrong, I am 99.999% sure this is a scam. TOFTT and text her. You'll be asked for a deposit. DO NOT DO IT.

    If you try her and find her to be real, let us know.

    -cmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by DMan5555  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/124926241

    Any info on this one? I've always stuck to the AMPs but recently been on the fence about crossing over. This one seems to be what I am looking for and was hoping some of you have seen her and can confirm details.

    You can reply to this or PM me. If I pull the trigger or see another I will pay the favor back.

    Thanks again in advance.

  9. #10680

    Any info on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/124926241

    Any info on this one? I've always stuck to the AMPs but recently been on the fence about crossing over. This one seems to be what I am looking for and was hoping some of you have seen her and can confirm details.

    You can reply to this or PM me. If I pull the trigger or see another I will pay the favor back.

    Thanks again in advance.

  10. #10679

    Christine is also called Jersey. Public Service Announcement- See below!

    Christine is also called Jersey.

    Quote Originally Posted by RickyJames1  [View Original Post]
    Well, Christine is on the no fly list now. I've seen her a ton of times over the past 4 years and yesterday I booked her again. But, she disappeared and wouldn't answer text or calls when I got there. So I left and then later I get a single text saying, "how much you got? I was like huh? We have seen each other a bunch, you know what we do. So I told her she owed me 100 bucks for wasting my time and asked her how she will be sending the funds. I'm still waiting for the money. Maybe the drugs finally caught up with her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/124325970

  11. #10678

    NikkiBaby

    Now, after my strike outs yesterday, I went today with an old trusted friend. I called up NikkiBaby and it had been about a year since I'd seen her, but she is cool as always. Came over to my house and we had a very fun time. Everything a man wants.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...e/806627673730

  12. #10677

    Andrea

    So after Christine stood me up I called up Andrea. She answered and I told her I'd be there in 15 minutes and she said great! Well, I get almost there and she calls and I tell her I am 2 minutes away and she says something came up and to give her 20 minutes. I tell her she has a reputation for standing people up and ghosting and I'm not waiting around. Silence on the other end of the phone and I said goodbye. She texts saying I told you to just come, that she didn't know I was the close, and she would take care of the other thing later. That's a lie since I literally told her I was 2 minutes away. This one is known for playing games. She has way too much free time on her hands. Stay away from her. I also told her the same thing I told Christine that she owes me 100 bucks for wasting my time. No money from her yet either.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/124198223

  13. #10676

    Christine

    Well, Christine is on the no fly list now. I've seen her a ton of times over the past 4 years and yesterday I booked her again. But, she disappeared and wouldn't answer text or calls when I got there. So I left and then later I get a single text saying, "how much you got? I was like huh? We have seen each other a bunch, you know what we do. So I told her she owed me 100 bucks for wasting my time and asked her how she will be sending the funds. I'm still waiting for the money. Maybe the drugs finally caught up with her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/124325970

  14. #10675
    Quote Originally Posted by Envelope57  [View Original Post]
    I agree, very passionate. I just won't put up with all the request for information about me. Too bad. I did enjoy her.
    This lady knows exactly what she is doing. She runs a racket and is not who you think she is. This entire area is full of girls just like her who collect info then use it to their advantage then when they get caught the sell the info to get off. This is a classic move in the area. That just goes to show you how much of a shit show central Florida is.

  15. #10674
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP60  [View Original Post]
    She has many positive reviews Erotic Monkey and Erotic Review.

    I've seen her once in the past and she is very passionate and loves to kiss.

    Older lady but together very well.
    I agree, very passionate. I just won't put up with all the request for information about me. Too bad. I did enjoy her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape