Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 12758
-
04-12-23 07:16 #10703Senior Member

Posts: 59No to Molly
You'll regret it. The other idk.
Originally Posted by OrlandoExec33
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-23 22:05 #10702Senior Member

Posts: 377I Prefer Victoria
I've had decent dreams of both, Victoria is more GFE, had a good dream of Molly too, but she tends to be less organized and that may degrade the quality of the comms and the dream overall. Victoria is straightforward in both aspects.
Originally Posted by OrlandoExec33
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-23 21:35 #10701Senior Member

Posts: 1126No to A1 Molly. I've seen her before at a mid scale hotel on I drive. She reeked of BO like she jogged a mile to get to the room. She looks good and it wasn't a deal breaker but when we got down to it she gave me a 12 second BJ and then only would do mish. Complained why I didn't finish after 5 pumps and wouldn't take her too off or let me grab a boob over her shirt. I angry pumped for a few min and blew in the bag and left. Waste of $.
Originally Posted by OrlandoExec33
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-23 21:19 #10700Senior Member

Posts: 73UCF. East Orlando Prospects
Been burned a bit lately and was hoping someone might have experience with one of these:
Victoria - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ndo/126747435. Seems legit, but had some concerns when scouting out her location. Anyone try her?
A1 Molly - https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...66c14ec45e05a5.
I normally would take a chance, but would appreciate any comments. Thanks in advance!
-
04-11-23 14:17 #10699Senior Member

Posts: 1837Lauren's Resurgence
Originally Posted by RickyJames1
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
She's definitely a YMMV girl. There's been a resurgence of comments about her of late. Some good. Some bad.
Originally Posted by Monger654
[View Original Post]
Some of the comments about this former SW, are the same issues mentioned over and over. Mostly that he has a great behind view, but has gained a lot of weight from her prime. She used to be a top notch provider, but it widely varies. Her acne scarring. The Smell / Stench is also mentioned a lot, as it was when she was an exclusive SW in the NQ area. There was always reasons suggested beck then why she was so fishy smelling, but none of which I can mention here.
It's almost comical because there are so many of these advertisers, unknown to many of those mongers that will turn their nose at SWs and swear they would never see a SW, is that these advertisers were or currently are SWs, but charge double to triple their prices in their ads over what they get from walking. Unknowing mongers will gladly pay it too, thinking they are getting only prime offerings for their inflated prices because it is from an ad.
Of course again, YMMV. Not all advertisers were SW, I want to be clear about that, just many.
Grain 56.
-
04-11-23 14:06 #10698Senior Member

Posts: 58Apopka Altamonte susan
Susan the bbw on 436 in altamknte. Give a nice good BBBJ and somewhat deep. Cons are she is not GFE for 80. I would say good for a pump and dump but talks a lot. Really she keeps increasing in size but it goes to her ass also. She will lie and say she is GFE and allows kissing but rly she does not. YMMV.
-
04-11-23 13:25 #10697Senior Member

Posts: 1126I had the opposite experience. She's gotten really heavy, cankles and all. And the service was rushed and she tried to up charge me. I used to see her a lot and now she's out of my rotation. The smell and the dog didn’t help either.
Originally Posted by RickyJames1
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-23 13:24 #10696Senior Member

Posts: 523Marie
Another late review but better late than never. Saw Marie a while back and we did a hh for $$. Honestly the experience was pretty subpar for $$. She is the girl in the pics but the face is a 6/10 and the body imo is 8/10. CBJ was meh and cfs could've been better but she had a slight stench down there which is a big turn off for me. No GFE, no fiv, too many rules imo to repeat for $$.
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/orlando/126766881
-
04-11-23 13:17 #10695Senior Member

Posts: 523Saw her a few weeks back unfortunately I can't say I had a pleasant experience. Her face is pretty scarred up from acne and whatnot so she definitely doesn't look as good as the pics. Her ass is super fat and doggy was a great view but I hard difficulties staying hard when the stench from her kitty drifted up into my nose. Nice girl but the hygiene is definitely a buzz kill.
Originally Posted by RickyJames1
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-23 11:38 #10694Senior Member

Posts: 468Kristie
Just my 2 cents. She should be considered as a high risk provider due to her high risk street walker life.
Originally Posted by Charlie155
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-23 08:54 #10693Senior Member

Posts: 665Lauren
Well, it'd been awhile since I'd seen Lauren so I figured I'd go see her. I first saw her about 6 or 7 years ago. She is still the Sam's, friendly gal and gives great service as always. Satisfaction guaranteed.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...a/189850240031
-
04-11-23 06:49 #10692Senior Member

Posts: 59Palm Tree Sara
You guys have taken care of me many times over here so I thought about throwing you a bone.
Palm Tree spa in Rockledge has a new girl that will be there for two more weeks.
Sara is the prettiest Asian and skinniest I have ever seen! Porcelain smooth skin, long hair and perfect man made B cups.
Full service with great massage and walk on back for $$4. Not MM, but definitely worth the hour drive here if you like real.
Skinny, like me. Everything covered, have her clean you first and don't tear her up because I want another turn.
80 to house and $6 to her.
Your welcome!
-
04-11-23 06:44 #10691Senior Member

Posts: 468Kristie
She used to be a SW around the 25 streets on OBT.
Originally Posted by Charlie155
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-23 03:08 #10690Senior Member

Posts: 65?
Anyone TOFT on this one yet. I nearly did today but ended up at MM for a sure thing instead. I'm very curious but the pics and info seem almost TGTBT.
Quoted 4 bouquets for hr double but not pic for the partner.
Any intel would be appreciated.
I dig this tiny chicks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...l/583765231839
Thanks in advance.
-
04-11-23 01:39 #10689Senior Member

Posts: 1126I seen her once and had a sub par experience. CBJ, no touching boobs, rushed in and out. Even with the low entry fee it was not a good time. I have not seen her since. This was about a month ago.
Originally Posted by ApopkaGuy
[View Original Post]
https://callescort.org/321-371-5689













Reply With Quote





