Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: HX experiences in the Evil Empire

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 130
This blog is moderated by MixedGuy26
  1. #100

    Any new info on any petite Hx gals in IE / Ontario?

    I have a thing for cute mature blondies, 30-mid 40's I like a slimmer gal but some cushion would be ok. I will be in town this week July 11-15th. Any advice on who is your atf or any guidance is appreciated ill be in ontario close to airport for work related crap.

    Thanks in advance- oh extra plus if I can take her out like dinner, I'm I nneed of companionship and I prefer a hot MILF blondie. Not too picky ey' ha!

  2. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Just had another BBFS date with Babygirl. Damn this girl is so tiny! Doesn't even weigh 100 lbs, and those thighs are so skinny. You can fold her up like a pretzel and just throw her around like rag doll. Riding my dick cowgirl felt like there was nobody on top of me. Pussy is nice and tight despite several clones. Still got that Venus Fly Trap kitty that throbs as you pump in and out.

    Does not DFK and does not DATY, two of my fav activities. But more than makes up for it for some excellent BBBJ and of course the main event, feeling that wet slimy pussy without any piece of plastic taking away the pleasure that the baby Jesus intended for us LOL.
    Anyway you can PM me her info or share where you got it?

  3. #98

    BabyGirlSky

    Just had another BBFS date with Babygirl. Damn this girl is so tiny! Doesn't even weigh 100 lbs, and those thighs are so skinny. You can fold her up like a pretzel and just throw her around like rag doll. Riding my dick cowgirl felt like there was nobody on top of me. Pussy is nice and tight despite several clones. Still got that Venus Fly Trap kitty that throbs as you pump in and out.

    Does not DFK and does not DATY, two of my fav activities. But more than makes up for it for some excellent BBBJ and of course the main event, feeling that wet slimy pussy without any piece of plastic taking away the pleasure that the baby Jesus intended for us LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BabyGirlSky Canon  (2) - frame at 0m54s.jpg‎   BabyGirlSky Canon  (2) - frame at 2m6s.jpg‎   BabyGirlSky Canon  (3) - frame at 1m6s.jpg‎   BabyGirlSky Canon  (3) - frame at 1m11s.jpg‎   BabyGirlSky Canon  (8) - frame at 0m46s.jpg‎  

    BabyGirlSky Canon  (9) - frame at 4m30s.jpg‎   Babygirlsky bbfs Ontario.jpg‎   BabyGirl bbfs.jpg‎  

  4. #97

    Xoxolexy

    Quote Originally Posted by Munny169  [View Original Post]
    Yes just PM me and I will PM back. Or maybe she is just lying to me.
    So has anybody seen her since I said she was in rehab.

  5. #96

    Threesome

    Quote Originally Posted by OgFish2424  [View Original Post]
    I met up with both of these ladies on separate occasions. I met Gucci first last October and Native a few days ago. I was surprised that I was driving to the same location. Come to find out, they're roommates LOL.

    Gucci: Latina, mid to late 20's, big tits, big ass, thick body. CBJ, CFS. Dosen't like her hair touched during the BJ. Overall 8/10. Paid $150.

    Native: Latina, mid to late 20's, big tits, big ass, thick body, shorty. CBJ, CFS, Greek. Give her a heads up if you're going Greek, let just say it didn't end well. Overall 5/10. Paid $150 + $40 (for Greek).
    I've banged Chanel handful of times and I've asked native if they are down for a threesome maybe YMMV idk but I've been handed the golden ticket with a very reasonable rate. Hoping to this happens soon both of those asses bending over in front of me fvkkk!

  6. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by IEdog  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Xoxo Lexy you are talking about.
    That's the girl I was seeing regularly. She must have gotten a new number.

  7. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by EmvLa  [View Original Post]
    Is HX a website?
    Humaniplex.

  8. #93

    Hx?

    Is HX a website?

  9. #92
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Munny169  [View Original Post]
    Yes just PM me and I will PM back. Or maybe she is just lying to me.
    I sent you some PM's.

  10. #91

    Xoxolexy

    Quote Originally Posted by IEdog  [View Original Post]
    I do not think we are talking about the same Xoxolexy? The gal I have been seeing is definitely not in rehab!

    Let me ask you this if I PM you will you return my PM's?
    Yes just PM me and I will PM back. Or maybe she is just lying to me.

  11. #90
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Munny169  [View Original Post]
    She told me that she was in rehab over two weeks ago?
    Is this the same Xoxo Lexy you are talking about.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9e7aaa24a428d3c23bcfe2e829af3a21.jpg‎  

  12. #89
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Munny169  [View Original Post]
    She told me that she was in rehab over two weeks ago?
    I do not think we are talking about the same Xoxolexy? The gal I have been seeing is definitely not in rehab!

    Let me ask you this if I PM you will you return my PM's?

  13. #88

    Xoxolexy

    Quote Originally Posted by IEdog  [View Original Post]
    I saw her two weeks ago.

    What about you when did you last see her?
    She told me that she was in rehab over two weeks ago?

  14. #87
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Munny169  [View Original Post]
    When did you last see her?
    I saw her two weeks ago.

    What about you when did you last see her?

  15. #86

    Xoxolexy

    Quote Originally Posted by IEdog  [View Original Post]
    Are you still seeing her presently?

    I saw her recently, had some trouble in penetration, have you had the same experience?
    When did you last see her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape