Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 309 of 871 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 359 409 809 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 13051
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8431
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    They

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    How come this girls don't offer FS?
    I think your conjugation is off. But then again your whole gestalt is as busted as the shower on Sawtelle.

  2. #8430
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I am not a breast man but those seem to be spectacular. No info on whether she lets you put your penok in between them.
    How come this girls don't offer FS?

  3. #8429

    Latinas in Los Angeles

    Hello, friends traveled to Los Angeles this week and I don't know the city. I am looking for a Latina spa, where I can have all the services. Where do you recommend going?

  4. #8428
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    House of windsor

    I will not go into the drama that was yesterday in terms of texts to providers and ridiculous responses, but after about 30 minutes of just sitting doing some work cleaning up the fish counter at the ralphs next the wharf, I rolled in.

    I am greeted by yu yu who was not wearing a mask and who was wearing a business suit like she was going to testify in the next trial involving insurrections and payoffs and election rigging and mishandling of documents (at least we are not in overkill territory yet). I asked for yu yu and she said, you dumb fucken ralph career fish counter supervisor (employee of the month February 2013), this is yu yu. I said, oh I did not recognize you without your finger up my asshole. So she says she is available. I saw susan in the hall way getting older, and probably nicole doing some makeup.

    I ask yu for 45 minutes as I plan to exceed a pr on dickwork today. She said don't you have to be back at ralphs for the dinner rush? I said, well, I have some extra break time served up, and she said we can only do "thorty" minutes. So I said ok, and all of a sudden I hear some fucko literally crash into a wall asking for yu yu, so I figure I better take what I can get. She goes and addresses the issues and comes back in and says we can do an hour. I know, don't even ask.

    So I give her 60 and it is 30 after the hour on both digital and analog.

    She gets in and she does some great ass teasing and poking for 10 min. I turn over at 41 past the hour and she puts the mask back on. I know, don't ask.

    We are at the end of the hour and she asks if she can use the shitter. I said fine. So she leaves. I am lying on the 1,000,000 thread count sheets face up as my 10 inch maglite retreats to its at rest length of 7 inches.

    And then, the unthinkable happens. Some fucko with a british accent comes in and says with that uppercrust accent and nicole greets him. She says, what do you want prince harry? He says, 45.

    Minutes only. She says, who do you want. He says, and I swear I just about went bit my tongue off, "the girl I saw last time" - that has all the brains of the fuckos who posts on the fig forum, hey, I saw a black girl on fig and 68th, anyone have her number? So nicole says do you know her name, earl of balmoral? So he says, and this was where I just about walked out on to wilshire with my dick in the air. "she looks like you, but slimmer" - so nicole says, ok that is yu yu. So now, I am waiting for yu yu to come back from taking a shit and I am competing with the prince of wales.

    Nicole puts the duke of sandringham into a room and says, just wait here and I will bring you some tea and crumpets.

    Yu yu returns and I imagine that I am not going to be rushed. Yu yu was gone for a full 11 minutes. She got me hard again and I kind of had very little vibe. Not sure why, other than that I am a gross pig, she does not show me her ass at all. After like 8-10 more minutes I ejaculate in full urination style. I hit her non jerking arm and she was impressed.

    I get dressed dropped a hundo on her and she lets me know the coast is clear because no one is here. I thought I heard nicole kicking the earl of broxton out and told him to come back in 30 minutes because I take forever to end, but I was distracted by the finger yu yu had up my anus.

  5. #8427
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Cans

    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssCb91  [View Original Post]
    Morning mongers, https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/44103/.

    She is visiting florida and wanted some intel on her please.
    I am not a breast man but those seem to be spectacular. No info on whether she lets you put your penok in between them.

  6. #8426

    MassageFinder Julia

    She is also visiting https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/44196/.

    Any info please share it or DM me.

  7. #8425

    Massagefinder Helena

    Morning mongers, https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/44103/.

    She is visiting florida and wanted some intel on her please.

  8. #8424

    Glendale

    Hello mongers, I am visiting Glendale, any suggestions for nearby Latina spots?

  9. #8423

    8155

    Quote Originally Posted by CaribCasanova  [View Original Post]
    This place though seems to be well concealed. Drove by yesterday a couple of times and couldn't find it.
    Drove by 8155 yesterday around 8 PM. Parking easy, maybe as it was a rainy night. I saw one lady and one shemale there. Said thank you and left for 4 Play Gentlemens Club.

  10. #8422

    Wharfdorf Astoria

    Going to skip the girls review part since our beloved PriscillaM did a through analysis here, please read: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...628&viewfull=1#post6359628.

    What I want to share with you is the hard product that is the "wharf"dorf Astoria.

    - thread count of the massage table sheets: I don't know if they ever change it / if I was lying on PriscillaM's ass sweat, but boy was it soft. Nicer to touch than the sheets I have.

    - location, location, location: being right next to the westwoord equinox means I can get a good lift and shower in after releasing.

    P.S. The orange hair girl has black hair now. Don't pass her up.

  11. #8421
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    It is called manifest massage. The owner has delusions of grandeur. https://manifestmassagespa.com/.

    Her only skill is she knows how to stroke slowly and has good tits for rowboat fucking.

    I think the head girl has made some $$$ doing only fans and wants to parley that into a massage empire.

    I will say that the heavy girl I saw had just great dick handling acumen.
    This place though seems to be well concealed. Drove by yesterday a couple of times and couldn't find it.

  12. #8420

    WeHo

    I used to like Just Relax, been forever since I went may need to give it another try. But then I found Momo was more consistent and then 8155 came along and that became my go to. Recently went back to West and it wasn't as fun as it used to be, used to be a gilf who would do greek and bb. And haven't been to Bebe in the longest, wonder if it's worth a revisit.

    Quote Originally Posted by KnotHead61  [View Original Post]
    I remember Natalie. She'd do greek for an extra 100. Wonder if she's still there. That place, Bebe, and momo were the places to go!

  13. #8419

    Pamper Mi

    Saw a new ad for Pamper Mi XX57 SM- on Bedpage, says new ownership. My usual spot is just a couple doors down, anybody been to the place "under new ownership"?

  14. #8418

    Apple Massage?

    First time poster here: Anyone have luck at Apple Massage or Diamond Dream Spa on Pico? Both are open pretty late but there's always heavy traffic going through the area so I haven't had the balls to walk in. TIA.

  15. #8417
    Quote Originally Posted by Paco1013  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers. I spend more of my time on ISG and taking trips to the German FKKs. I'm in LA until Saturday and I've been scouring this site, but it's a bit overwhelming due to the more clandestine nature of the US scene. I understand protocol here in the states, but I'm looking for a place worth spending my time / money. I've narrowed my quest down to 3401 (MM in MdR?) or Wharf. Good? I'm looking for cute, young, and hassle free. If you were in town for a week, where would be your top spots to hit for FS in an AMP or other MP? And, with whom? Is 40 door and 100 tip pretty standard? Thanks for the help fellas!
    So LA is big and spread out and many shops are in the surrounding areas. You will need a car or Uber.

    I don't go to just HJ houses so these are all FS:

    Latina shops.

    Lennox Acupressure, Won Acupuncture in Inglewood all have sexy thick Latinas with bodies built for sex with the occasional slim hottie with B cups. Lennox will look abandoned and sketch AF from the front but it's all good inside. Enter from the parking lot in back.

    Luxury in Santa Monica.

    Mixed bag. Momo in WeHo, HT in Inglewood, G&G in Whittier, Midori or Green in Baldwin Park. Go see Clara at Green on Sunday.

    Asian. Coco Aroma, Relax and Robust.

    If you just want bbbjwcim go see attractive GILF Anna at Smile or Tina at Chiropractic Center in Encino. Not much to look at but a legit-ish massage and top notch rimming and bbj.

    Want to get filthy? Go see the bareback Asian gilfs:

    Mary at Sant Monica is a 3 hole legend, Michelle in Pasadena at Chinese Medical, or way out to BFE Colton for Anna at Acupressure Clinic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape