Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 309 of 871 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 359 409 809 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 13065
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8445

    Wharf. 12 p. On a Friday.

    Sorry for the late write up, fellas. This is from about a week and a half ago.

    I rolled the dice and took a trip to Wharf on Friday at noon. Tried to make an appointment with Yuyu, but she wasn't working, so I asked for Bella. Couldn't understand shit on the phone, but we worked it out. Parked the the free parking lot connected to the shopping center, went down the stairs, took a left on Wilt, walked about 200 ft, and stepped into Wharf to the sound of the loud metallic bells attached to the door. There was nobody there, but a cute little Thai girl comes out, I tell her I have a noon appointment with Bella, and she puts me into the first room and tells me to wait there. It's dark, I haven't paid, and I'm unsure of whether I should stand there like an asshole waiting or get naked on the table like an asshole. I chose the latter and disrobed. I'm laying there with my face in the hole, feet on the pillow, and ass covered with a towel for what seems like 5 minutes. At this point I'm going with it and fully enjoying relaxing in the moment. Bella finally walks in. She's not wearing a mask and is cute enough for me. She turns the lights on to get a good look at me, asks me how long I want. I chose 30, and leaves for another couple minutes before coming back. When she returns I can tell she's trying to figure out who I am. She's quizzing me asking if a friend recommended her, I say "Yes, a friend. " She says, "Oh, I think I know your friend. " I've never been here in my life.

    She begins the massage (wore a mask the whole time) and it starts like any other massage, but with less skill and effort. I knew I was in the right place. As my back is being massaged she's brushing up against my arms and allowing me to touch her. She does the deal on my back and tells me to flip over putting the towel back over me. She rubs my chest and does a few more poking motions around my hips before getting to the point and asks me how much to get naked in broken English and hand gestures. I thrust my hips and ask, "You fk?" She says no, just naked, we settle on 1 2 for a naked HJ out the door. Now I'm lying on the table naked as a jay bird with my cock out and she's asking for money. Fortunately I'd already separated the money and was able to get it out of my shirt without too much fuss. She sanitizes my hands and gets to work. She had a nice two handed technique and let my hands and mouth roam all over her body, but in the end it was just a HJ. It was okay. I was hoping for FS, but I knew it was a bit of a long shot. She cleaned me up, brought me a water, and I dashed out the back door into the alley and back up to my car in the parking garage.

    The place is clean, the girl was cute enough, it's in a good part of town, has great parking, and the service was as advertised. I'm not an AMP connoisseur, but I think this is a decent joint.

    Thanks for the help, fellas. Stay safe out there.

  2. #8444

    Questions on A Couple Hot Ones

    So. I don't get much activity in the SFV forum so I thought I'd ask if anyone over here has experience with these hotties. Sorry to anyone who sees this as redundant but, technically, I'm adding a new one too.

    Anyone seen this girl Gennaveive in Woodland Hills? She looks unbelievably hot in the fakest way possible but got me hard thinking about her, regardless. She quoted 250 just for massage. Is she worth it? As I've said, it's steep but, then again, I have had better sensual massages than sex before so. Maybe she's one of those? Or is that just GPS $? I mean, I can sex for less money but it's not always great. Looking for a great all-around experience and not just a handy.

    https://www.thatmall.com/gennaveive/

    In my follow up question, I was asking how she compares to these two. Luna was the hottest FBSM I've ever had but she went crazy on me once and I haven't seen her since. (https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...s/Kasandrababy and https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-301922?page=2).

    Finally, yesterday, I just discovered this one who also got my hormones going. Holy crap. Any experience with Sasha? She also used to be on ThatMall. What an ass! https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ashaSweetiePie.

    Hoping my searches also helps others in the pursuit.

  3. #8443
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    They

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    How come this girls don't offer FS?
    I think your conjugation is off. But then again your whole gestalt is as busted as the shower on Sawtelle.

  4. #8442
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I am not a breast man but those seem to be spectacular. No info on whether she lets you put your penok in between them.
    How come this girls don't offer FS?

  5. #8441

    Latinas in Los Angeles

    Hello, friends traveled to Los Angeles this week and I don't know the city. I am looking for a Latina spa, where I can have all the services. Where do you recommend going?

  6. #8440
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    House of windsor

    I will not go into the drama that was yesterday in terms of texts to providers and ridiculous responses, but after about 30 minutes of just sitting doing some work cleaning up the fish counter at the ralphs next the wharf, I rolled in.

    I am greeted by yu yu who was not wearing a mask and who was wearing a business suit like she was going to testify in the next trial involving insurrections and payoffs and election rigging and mishandling of documents (at least we are not in overkill territory yet). I asked for yu yu and she said, you dumb fucken ralph career fish counter supervisor (employee of the month February 2013), this is yu yu. I said, oh I did not recognize you without your finger up my asshole. So she says she is available. I saw susan in the hall way getting older, and probably nicole doing some makeup.

    I ask yu for 45 minutes as I plan to exceed a pr on dickwork today. She said don't you have to be back at ralphs for the dinner rush? I said, well, I have some extra break time served up, and she said we can only do "thorty" minutes. So I said ok, and all of a sudden I hear some fucko literally crash into a wall asking for yu yu, so I figure I better take what I can get. She goes and addresses the issues and comes back in and says we can do an hour. I know, don't even ask.

    So I give her 60 and it is 30 after the hour on both digital and analog.

    She gets in and she does some great ass teasing and poking for 10 min. I turn over at 41 past the hour and she puts the mask back on. I know, don't ask.

    We are at the end of the hour and she asks if she can use the shitter. I said fine. So she leaves. I am lying on the 1,000,000 thread count sheets face up as my 10 inch maglite retreats to its at rest length of 7 inches.

    And then, the unthinkable happens. Some fucko with a british accent comes in and says with that uppercrust accent and nicole greets him. She says, what do you want prince harry? He says, 45.

    Minutes only. She says, who do you want. He says, and I swear I just about went bit my tongue off, "the girl I saw last time" - that has all the brains of the fuckos who posts on the fig forum, hey, I saw a black girl on fig and 68th, anyone have her number? So nicole says do you know her name, earl of balmoral? So he says, and this was where I just about walked out on to wilshire with my dick in the air. "she looks like you, but slimmer" - so nicole says, ok that is yu yu. So now, I am waiting for yu yu to come back from taking a shit and I am competing with the prince of wales.

    Nicole puts the duke of sandringham into a room and says, just wait here and I will bring you some tea and crumpets.

    Yu yu returns and I imagine that I am not going to be rushed. Yu yu was gone for a full 11 minutes. She got me hard again and I kind of had very little vibe. Not sure why, other than that I am a gross pig, she does not show me her ass at all. After like 8-10 more minutes I ejaculate in full urination style. I hit her non jerking arm and she was impressed.

    I get dressed dropped a hundo on her and she lets me know the coast is clear because no one is here. I thought I heard nicole kicking the earl of broxton out and told him to come back in 30 minutes because I take forever to end, but I was distracted by the finger yu yu had up my anus.

  7. #8439
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Cans

    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssCb91  [View Original Post]
    Morning mongers, https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/44103/.

    She is visiting florida and wanted some intel on her please.
    I am not a breast man but those seem to be spectacular. No info on whether she lets you put your penok in between them.

  8. #8438

    MassageFinder Julia

    She is also visiting https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/44196/.

    Any info please share it or DM me.

  9. #8437

    Massagefinder Helena

    Morning mongers, https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/44103/.

    She is visiting florida and wanted some intel on her please.

  10. #8436

    Glendale

    Hello mongers, I am visiting Glendale, any suggestions for nearby Latina spots?

  11. #8435

    8155

    Quote Originally Posted by CaribCasanova  [View Original Post]
    This place though seems to be well concealed. Drove by yesterday a couple of times and couldn't find it.
    Drove by 8155 yesterday around 8 PM. Parking easy, maybe as it was a rainy night. I saw one lady and one shemale there. Said thank you and left for 4 Play Gentlemens Club.

  12. #8434

    Wharfdorf Astoria

    Going to skip the girls review part since our beloved PriscillaM did a through analysis here, please read: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...628&viewfull=1#post6359628.

    What I want to share with you is the hard product that is the "wharf"dorf Astoria.

    - thread count of the massage table sheets: I don't know if they ever change it / if I was lying on PriscillaM's ass sweat, but boy was it soft. Nicer to touch than the sheets I have.

    - location, location, location: being right next to the westwoord equinox means I can get a good lift and shower in after releasing.

    P.S. The orange hair girl has black hair now. Don't pass her up.

  13. #8433
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    It is called manifest massage. The owner has delusions of grandeur. https://manifestmassagespa.com/.

    Her only skill is she knows how to stroke slowly and has good tits for rowboat fucking.

    I think the head girl has made some $$$ doing only fans and wants to parley that into a massage empire.

    I will say that the heavy girl I saw had just great dick handling acumen.
    This place though seems to be well concealed. Drove by yesterday a couple of times and couldn't find it.

  14. #8432

    WeHo

    I used to like Just Relax, been forever since I went may need to give it another try. But then I found Momo was more consistent and then 8155 came along and that became my go to. Recently went back to West and it wasn't as fun as it used to be, used to be a gilf who would do greek and bb. And haven't been to Bebe in the longest, wonder if it's worth a revisit.

    Quote Originally Posted by KnotHead61  [View Original Post]
    I remember Natalie. She'd do greek for an extra 100. Wonder if she's still there. That place, Bebe, and momo were the places to go!

  15. #8431

    Pamper Mi

    Saw a new ad for Pamper Mi XX57 SM- on Bedpage, says new ownership. My usual spot is just a couple doors down, anybody been to the place "under new ownership"?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape