Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 312 of 870 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 362 412 812 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 13047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8382
    Quote Originally Posted by TaxiTaxi  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Rose Spa on Vermont recently? I was browsing bedpage to see if any new spots worth trying out opened up, and I saw that Rose spa posted on the BP. I've actually been to Rose like 3 times and never managed to get any kind of action at all. I figured they were one of those "semi-legit" places where the girls are kinda cute but they don't touch you and tell you to jack yourself off. I hate places like that and haven't been to Rose in like 2 years.

    Anyone been there recently and had success?
    Yeah I've been there.

    It has that annoying quality of looking like an AMP but not being one. Neon open sign, strip mall, front desk, the name. But nope. Straight legit.

  2. #8381

    Rose Spa in Ktown

    Anyone been to Rose Spa on Vermont recently? I was browsing bedpage to see if any new spots worth trying out opened up, and I saw that Rose spa posted on the BP. I've actually been to Rose like 3 times and never managed to get any kind of action at all. I figured they were one of those "semi-legit" places where the girls are kinda cute but they don't touch you and tell you to jack yourself off. I hate places like that and haven't been to Rose in like 2 years.

    Anyone been there recently and had success?

  3. #8380
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Casus Belli

    So, I figure I would make my way to the wharf. While 3401 is fun, it is just too much of a hassle to deal with their shitty booking protocol because the place is run like a fucken preschool. Also, I was not in the mood for a late night jerk around.

    So I call wharf and Yu yu is there. So is Susan (blech) and Kiki (ipecac).

    I get in and parked in the back is super fuck in his Mercedes. It must have been the owner or the fucko who had Yu yu after me.

    I walk in the front and ask for Yu yu. Kiki, who is wearing these like pink shorts over sweat pants. It looks like something vanessa at Goldfinger would wear if she was being interviewed on soft white underbelly, summons Yu yu.

    I whip out my mother fucking bank roll, and provide a 50 for my usual 45 minute cock Pilates session.

    Kiki informs me that Yu yu is in high demand, kind of like the inverse of the demand for LeBron at book clubs (guys, he is done. Le baby needs tendon surgery and it will end his season, he is risking a serious skeletal injury by playing, but who fucken cares, the lakers will get creamed by the nuggets). As such, I can only get 30 minutes. I get in the first room, past the shit smell of whatever Kiki was cooking.

    Yu yu gave me about 8 seconds to undress and I had to take off my socks and chonies in her presence. I layed face down and she did not waste any time zeroing in on my boy pussy. About tow minutes in, some monger comes in to the wharf and it was like he was running for city council. In a loud voice he was like "hey, how are you doing" and "remember me" and "I like your outfit". Had he asked for the combination or key to the shitter, I would have disemboweled him. It totally ruined Yu yu's flow as she started laughing like someone who learned that private delights reviews are for real. He left because apparently he wanted Susan, I guess he is blind, and she was not "available".

    In any event, the clock at what if 10 minutes fast and I was out of there in 15 minutes or so. I did get to see Yu yu's titties and they are a glorious 32 B with nipples you can hang your Ferrari key on.

    I gave the standard 100 dollar tip and saw Susan in the back room. The fancy fucko car was still out back.

  4. #8379
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRichard  [View Original Post]
    Whittier.

    Amber latina, high 20's, sexy look, nice outfit. Good tits, pierced nips. Clean shaved everywhere except head and face. With her darker outfit and lingerie and goth type lipstick etc. She looked really hot. Tall at least 5-5. No signs of baby fat or scars.

    Excellent mouth action, had to slow her down. Kitty not as tight as I expected. She put strawberry flavored edible lube and did offer daty I didn't pursue. Good time. This place has some steady (like lucky Korean on Fridays) and others that come and go like amber. So repeat may be difficult unless stars align. 1-2+0-5.
    Is this the one on Washington?

  5. #8378
    Quote Originally Posted by Dv456  [View Original Post]
    I just messaged her, 160 for 45 min. Full nude b2 b rub and HE. She says she's in Studio City and works Fri. Mon 10 am - 7 pm.
    Site is down and seems like it's not coming back anytime soon. Would anybody mind sharing her info?

  6. #8377
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    This place is going to last as long as Reaves will be on the Lakers' starting 5.

    The lineup:

    Jennifer (I think) - the CEO of the place. She has been doing assistive masturbation in Santa Monica and MDR for a long time. Is blonde with pale skin but is latinx. Has awful fakies, but loves playing with and sucking cock.

    Griselda. Morbidly obese latinx woman who speaks literlly PHd English but reverts to Spanish reflexively. Does a way too long bullshit massage and had to be convinced. It took about 3 nanoseconds to give me a handjob. Has some of the best penod skills ever. So good you can ignore her housekeeper looks. She has a massive ass and tits, but no exposure to them.

    Ana. Black gal who is a little off. I went over the time with her and when I nutted she had that reaction when you hand in a doctoral thesis. Again, fabulous skills on my penoc. Did not take off any clothes either.

    They are open late if that is good for you and they seem to be busy. Once someone figures out what the fuk is going on there, well, it is back to the wharf.
    Any boypussy action or do the prude men in the area still fear that receiving fun PM action will prompt a name change to Marina del Gay?

  7. #8376
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    3401

    This place is going to last as long as Reaves will be on the Lakers' starting 5.

    The lineup:

    Jennifer (I think) - the CEO of the place. She has been doing assistive masturbation in Santa Monica and MDR for a long time. Is blonde with pale skin but is latinx. Has awful fakies, but loves playing with and sucking cock.

    Griselda. Morbidly obese latinx woman who speaks literlly PHd English but reverts to Spanish reflexively. Does a way too long bullshit massage and had to be convinced. It took about 3 nanoseconds to give me a handjob. Has some of the best penod skills ever. So good you can ignore her housekeeper looks. She has a massive ass and tits, but no exposure to them.

    Ana. Black gal who is a little off. I went over the time with her and when I nutted she had that reaction when you hand in a doctoral thesis. Again, fabulous skills on my penoc. Did not take off any clothes either.

    They are open late if that is good for you and they seem to be busy. Once someone figures out what the fuk is going on there, well, it is back to the wharf.

  8. #8375
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Flats

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Girls wear High heels?
    They wear flats or pumps, maybe sometimes sandals.

  9. #8374

    Gg

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRichard  [View Original Post]
    Whittier.

    Amber latina, high 20's, sexy look, nice outfit. Good tits, pierced nips. Clean shaved everywhere except head and face. With her darker outfit and lingerie and goth type lipstick etc. She looked really hot. Tall at least 5-5. No signs of baby fat or scars.

    Excellent mouth action, had to slow her down. Kitty not as tight as I expected. She put strawberry flavored edible lube and did offer daty I didn't pursue. Good time. This place has some steady (like lucky Korean on Fridays) and others that come and go like amber. So repeat may be difficult unless stars align. 1-2+0-5.
    Girls wear High heels?

  10. #8373

    G&g

    Whittier.

    Amber latina, high 20's, sexy look, nice outfit. Good tits, pierced nips. Clean shaved everywhere except head and face. With her darker outfit and lingerie and goth type lipstick etc. She looked really hot. Tall at least 5-5. No signs of baby fat or scars.

    Excellent mouth action, had to slow her down. Kitty not as tight as I expected. She put strawberry flavored edible lube and did offer daty I didn't pursue. Good time. This place has some steady (like lucky Korean on Fridays) and others that come and go like amber. So repeat may be difficult unless stars align. 1-2+0-5.

  11. #8372

    Ah yes

    Quote Originally Posted by CodyMax33  [View Original Post]
    Rarely go there. Been there last July with Joy and before that with Natalie. Never tried any asians there. Standard rates with 40 at door and 120.
    I remember Natalie. She'd do greek for an extra 100. Wonder if she's still there. That place, Bebe, and momo were the places to go!

  12. #8371
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Djm138  [View Original Post]
    What was the name of the place? And what was the damage? TIA.
    It is called manifest massage. The owner has delusions of grandeur. https://manifestmassagespa.com/.

    Her only skill is she knows how to stroke slowly and has good tits for rowboat fucking.

    I think the head girl has made some $$$ doing only fans and wants to parley that into a massage empire.

    I will say that the heavy girl I saw had just great dick handling acumen.

  13. #8370

    Vista / Just Relax

    Rarely go there. Been there last July with Joy and before that with Natalie. Never tried any asians there. Standard rates with 40 at door and 120.

    Quote Originally Posted by Djuin  [View Original Post]
    It's the place behind FatBurger on SM and Vista. I'd been there a few time many years ago and always got super hot Asian girls there but they were a little pricey at 3 benjamins for FS. Is that still the case? (In hind sight if they were up-charging me it's probably because I would pull up in a 2 seater convertible; p) But ya, this place had been a go to for me and was always very satisfied, if anyone has been there in a while what kind of prices they asking these days?

    And in an effort to give to get I'll mention that I have hit up a spot on Rosc and Sep next to the 7-11 (I know there is a thread just for the valley but since my question concerns WeHo area I though placing this in the greater LA thread would be ok. . . I hope; p) twice this year. The first time was pretty good actually, got a Latina named Jenny I think it was, she wasn't top shelf but had a body built for the buiz at hand. She was really friendly and through she wasn't keen on nipple play everything else was fun. It was. 4 at the door and I think she asked for 1. 4 but I gave more because it was my first time there and I was feeling generous. The second time I went I got another Latina who didn't speak English and was a 5 on a good day, not sure it was a good day; p Same pricing and routine as the first girl, short version of why I still stayed the second time and didn't walk out was I was being lazy. I'll put a more detailed post in the SFV thread for those who are interested.

  14. #8369

    Didn't catch the name

    What was the name of the place? And what was the damage? TIA.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Well, holy dogshit, there is now a real Latina MP in marina del Rey.

    The manager / owner is the Colombian gal who worked out of that suite in Santa Monica.

    I saw another girl there and she had phenomenal dickwork skills.

    She did not allow for anything other than OTC.

    I did not meet the other girl.

    The parking is not for shit, it is non existent. Maybe walk from culver city.

  15. #8368
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    3401

    Well, holy dogshit, there is now a real Latina MP in marina del Rey.

    The manager / owner is the Colombian gal who worked out of that suite in Santa Monica.

    I saw another girl there and she had phenomenal dickwork skills.

    She did not allow for anything other than OTC.

    I did not meet the other girl.

    The parking is not for shit, it is non existent. Maybe walk from culver city.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape