Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Non-Pros, UTR, SBs

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 251 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 3762
This blog is moderated by Zauriel
  1. #3342

    UTR Greenville

    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrown50  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys, I know an UTR girl in the Greenville area. 5, 8 - 160, dirty blonde, early 40 ies & can host. All around good time. PM me for more info. Jtbrown50.
    Just got a text that my UTR girl is currently unavailable due to family emergency. I will post when she lets me know when she is available again. Jtbrown50.

  2. #3341
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested.
    300 I'll pass, thanks though.

  3. #3340

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledeas  [View Original Post]
    A friend is looking to make sone extra money. She is 24/25. She is a bit pear shape and larger around than most providers I have seen. I don't know if I can post her number. I will say, she is a civilian with no drug issues, can be sweet. Please if you see her, no harshness (unless you guys work out a safe word) and remember that she is a tad naive.

    If I am not allowed to post her number. Message me.



    864
    685
    5611
    I'm interested.

  4. #3339

    Utr in Pendleton

    A friend is looking to make sone extra money. She is 24/25. She is a bit pear shape and larger around than most providers I have seen. I don't know if I can post her number. I will say, she is a civilian with no drug issues, can be sweet. Please if you see her, no harshness (unless you guys work out a safe word) and remember that she is a tad naive.

    If I am not allowed to post her number.

  5. #3338

    Katie O

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMann1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. I'm just curious how many of us are plowing blonde Katie O in Simpsonville. I haven't seen recent reviews but she's always on SA and I'm betting stays pretty occupied. She's very fun but I was curious how many of us are enjoying her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-e8aba21ca930


    Linking previous profile just to aid in future searches (its inactive now) ->
    https://www.seeking.com/member/b29ae423-aa9f-46a0-8d6d-6e7daafe8092
    I saw her a couple of years ago. It was $250 a visit and I stayed anywhere from 30 min to 3 or 4 hours. Can't exactly remember how long but I came 3 times and she came even more. Greek was not on the menu but she will give you a prostate massage. She had a little dog that chewed the shit out of my shoes.

  6. #3337

    It Figures

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch1  [View Original Post]
    She's also a hood rat, a rather hot one but still a hood rat, she's been known to try to set you up for robbery or extort you as well. Tries to get a cash app deposit to get your personal info then blackmail you. Steer clear.
    Thanks for the heads up. I've already blocked her.

  7. #3336

    Mental illness not the worst part

    She's also a hood rat, a rather hot one but still a hood rat, she's been known to try to set you up for robbery or extort you as well. Tries to get a cash app deposit to get your personal info then blackmail you. Steer clear.

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerDurden07  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-3661231b58f6

    Good chemistry & all was well, that is, until she advised she wanted $2,500-3,000 ppm.

    Can we ask the American Psychiatric Association to diagnose a new mental disorder? We'll call GPSzophrenia.

  8. #3335

    Mental Illness

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-3661231b58f6

    Good chemistry & all was well, that is, until she advised she wanted $2,500-3,000 ppm.

    Can we ask the American Psychiatric Association to diagnose a new mental disorder? We'll call GPSzophrenia.

  9. #3334
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheBeaver  [View Original Post]
    And she prefers older men? Oh, my!
    I think most of them do. Older dudes have more money, treat them nicer and can usually only go one round. LOL.

  10. #3333

    O Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheBeaver  [View Original Post]
    Katie is one seriously attractive woman! And she prefers older men? Oh, my!.
    Very nice. What is the damage on that? Looks on the high end. - DM.

  11. #3332

    Katie O.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMann1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. I'm just curious how many of us are plowing blonde Katie O in Simpsonville. I haven't seen recent reviews but she's always on SA and I'm betting stays pretty occupied. She's very fun but I was curious how many of us are enjoying her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-e8aba21ca930


    Linking previous profile just to aid in future searches (its inactive now) ->
    https://www.seeking.com/member/b29ae423-aa9f-46a0-8d6d-6e7daafe8092
    Katie is one seriously attractive woman! And she prefers older men? Oh, my!

    LtB.

  12. #3331

    Unfortunately I'm not.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMann1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. I'm just curious how many of us are plowing blonde Katie O in Simpsonville. I haven't seen recent reviews but she's always on SA and I'm betting stays pretty occupied. She's very fun but I was curious how many of us are enjoying her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-e8aba21ca930


    Linking previous profile just to aid in future searches (its inactive now) ->
    https://www.seeking.com/member/b29ae423-aa9f-46a0-8d6d-6e7daafe8092
    Unfortunately I'm not. I don't have a SA account.

  13. #3330

    Katie Oh from SA

    Hey guys. I'm just curious how many of us are plowing blonde Katie O in Simpsonville. I haven't seen recent reviews but she's always on SA and I'm betting stays pretty occupied. She's very fun but I was curious how many of us are enjoying her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-e8aba21ca930


    Linking previous profile just to aid in future searches (its inactive now) ->
    https://www.seeking.com/member/b29ae423-aa9f-46a0-8d6d-6e7daafe8092

  14. #3329

    UTR Greenville

    Hey Guys, I know an UTR girl in the Greenville area. 5, 8 - 160, dirty blonde, early 40 ies & can host. All around good time. PM me for more info. Jtbrown50.

  15. #3328

    Re: cultured siren scammer

    She appears to be real but she's also a scammer. Talks a big game gets money for gas or nails and then ghost and blocks you before meeting.

    Quote Originally Posted by BassAckward  [View Original Post]
    Evening gents. This one started messaging me a couple days ago, communication is great. Has a story about their arrangement recently ending, yes "their" because it is supposedly a lesbian couple. Anyway, set up to meet at a sushi place in downtown Greenville, yesterday asks me for $20, which I send because comms were good and I haven't had great luck lately. Figure worst-case I'm out $20 bucks. Coms stay great until 2 hours before time for dinner. It's about 45 minutes after time that we set, so I'm out $20. Not saying she / they aren't real, just that I got ghosted. Not sure of any reviews because I honestly didn't think to search. Says her name is Allison.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-387ab61eb94b

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape