Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 140 of 499 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 190 240 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 7472
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5387

    Any update?

    Quote Originally Posted by DigginHerOutt  [View Original Post]
    So are you saying she look like her current pics or she's a bbw or she not a bbw but has a nice ass?
    Did you get any clarification this, or anyone have good info on her? I like a big ass, but not BBW.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/006647850595

  2. #5386

    Seems fun

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerKnight090  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever tried or been with a midget provider? Interested to know if it is an experence worth trying. Anyone seen Bella?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/540640034257
    I wouldn't mind trying that one day.

  3. #5385

  4. #5384

    Midget

    Has anyone ever tried or been with a midget provider? Interested to know if it is an experence worth trying. Anyone seen Bella?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/540640034257

  5. #5383
    Quote Originally Posted by PmGuy  [View Original Post]
    Seems as if the Asians have taken over Chucktown! I've had dreams in the past, some hit and miss with them. Any luck with the new ads?
    I would say hit or miss, but the last 4 visits over the past 5 months have been all down hill. Seems like they only bring bottom of barrel to chuck town anymore. Wish they step up again. Now the Latinas have been doing better still not any 8-10's but some very soild 6-7's.

  6. #5382

    Asians

    Seems as if the Asians have taken over Chucktown! I've had dreams in the past, some hit and miss with them. Any luck with the new ads?

  7. #5381
    Quote Originally Posted by FillFucks  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman, I need one of y'all's help. I lost my email address originally used for my first username, Fill fucks. As in the email was college sponsored and it no longer exists. I'm attempting to get my original user name (Fill fucks) password back but USASG administration is doing an awesome job at keeping my identity hidden. I applaud them. I'm a dozen year mongerer and have plenty of input on providers spanning from Austin, Tx. New Orleans, Savannah & Charleston. USASG is asking I have a senior member with 2 years under their belt and at least 100 contributions vouch for me. They're worried I could be an angry wife attempting to built a divorce case or a pissed off Ex girlfriend. I'm neither; just a guy trying to get his account back. Some of you may remember me from offering whereabouts to my UTR friend who had fallen on hard times.

    If you qualify, and are willing to help out, please PM me.

    Thanks.
    What does it matter? Just start a new account. Here's a suggestion from a senior member. Don't use your work email or school email next time.

    Also your utr friend who had fallen on hard times wasn't offering anything meaningful, if I wanted someone who had fallen on hard times I would simply pull up Listcrawler.

  8. #5380

    Advice

    I remember a big talker with no real info offering to provide utr info. People reported back it was a waste.

    My best advice for you.

    Begin posting with this account. You're a wealth of knowledge so 25 post and 6 months go by pretty quickly. We'll turn around and next thing we know you're be at 69 posts.

    Quote Originally Posted by FillFucks  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman, I need one of y'all's help. I lost my email address originally used for my first username, Fill fucks. As in the email was college sponsored and it no longer exists. I'm attempting to get my original user name (Fill fucks) password back but USASG administration is doing an awesome job at keeping my identity hidden. I applaud them. I'm a dozen year mongerer and have plenty of input on providers spanning from Austin, Tx. New Orleans, Savannah & Charleston. USASG is asking I have a senior member with 2 years under their belt and at least 100 contributions vouch for me. They're worried I could be an angry wife attempting to built a divorce case or a pissed off Ex girlfriend. I'm neither; just a guy trying to get his account back. Some of you may remember me from offering whereabouts to my UTR friend who had fallen on hard times.

    If you qualify, and are willing to help out, please PM me.

    Thanks.

  9. #5379
    Quote Originally Posted by FillFucks  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman, I need one of y'all's help. I lost my email address originally used for my first username, Fill fucks. As in the email was college sponsored and it no longer exists. I'm attempting to get my original user name (Fill fucks) password back but USASG administration is doing an awesome job at keeping my identity hidden. I applaud them. I'm a dozen year mongerer and have plenty of input on providers spanning from Austin, Tx. New Orleans, Savannah & Charleston. USASG is asking I have a senior member with 2 years under their belt and at least 100 contributions vouch for me. They're worried I could be an angry wife attempting to built a divorce case or a pissed off Ex girlfriend. I'm neither; just a guy trying to get his account back. Some of you may remember me from offering whereabouts to my UTR friend who had fallen on hard times.

    If you qualify, and are willing to help out, please PM me.

    Thanks.
    When did you last send PMs to anyone in Charleston?

  10. #5378

    I need assistance from a senior member with over 100 posts

    Gentleman, I need one of y'all's help. I lost my email address originally used for my first username, Fill fucks. As in the email was college sponsored and it no longer exists. I'm attempting to get my original user name (Fill fucks) password back but USASG administration is doing an awesome job at keeping my identity hidden. I applaud them. I'm a dozen year mongerer and have plenty of input on providers spanning from Austin, Tx. New Orleans, Savannah & Charleston. USASG is asking I have a senior member with 2 years under their belt and at least 100 contributions vouch for me. They're worried I could be an angry wife attempting to built a divorce case or a pissed off Ex girlfriend. I'm neither; just a guy trying to get his account back. Some of you may remember me from offering whereabouts to my UTR friend who had fallen on hard times.

    If you qualify, and are willing to help out, please PM me.

    Thanks.

  11. #5377

    Caroline the MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by DonDuke  [View Original Post]
    She's probably the worst experience I ever had. Do not waste your time with this one. 🤦.
    Long time lurker, first time posting. I guess this is what happens when you don't do your homework. DonDuke was spot on! Only problem is I didn't see his warning (damn!

    I had some unexpected time on my hands, and after a few swings and misses she answered. Pretty straightforward comms. Arrive and she immediately starts with "her problems". Not what I'm trying to hear, I'm trying to escape mine. Anyway.

    She is significantly heavier and less shapely than her pictures. Of course, I've already committed so I move forward. Lackluster CBJ then she basically just climbs on the bed into doggie. Had I not been naked, this is the point at which I would have walked out. The bottoms of her feet were blacker than the asphalt outside.

    Moral of the story? Do your research. Share the info. I promise I will on both accounts!

  12. #5376

    Asia

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9108102057

    Nice visit everything as listed is legit. 1. 2 for a qv I would repeat again. Will be here a few more days.

  13. #5375
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmasters  [View Original Post]
    I haven't but was soooo close. I'm not that active these days but her type is my weakness and I just don't come across them locally, in any color.
    I've gotten to the promise land with her and if I'm honest it was anything to write home about. It's not worth the possibility of being scammed or robbed honestly.

  14. #5374

    Bella / Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBiz1  [View Original Post]
    I saw not too long ago. She still has her boyfriend +1 (Saw drive up for OC) and has hard demons. It was one of my many regrets. Lmao. Good call if you didn't pull the trigger.
    I haven't but was soooo close. I'm not that active these days but her type is my weakness and I just don't come across them locally, in any color.

  15. #5373

    Tracy?

    Any thoughts or experiences? Doesn't appear to be an accurate age, but you never know.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...y/714845326120

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape