Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 149 of 499 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 199 249 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 7473
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5253
    Quote Originally Posted by SoftballUp56  [View Original Post]
    Looking for Intel on this one. She goes by Bella. I have searched high and low any info would be greatly appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...y/308783710614
    When they say vids for sale, you should run away. It is 99.9% a scam for selling you fake pics.

  2. #5252
    Quote Originally Posted by Scbomber  [View Original Post]
    Any girl that tries to sell you a video has no intention of meeting you. If you're the one asking for the video, they are going to see you as a mark and never meet you or scam you out of money for a silly video. If you want to verify a girl before you see her, Google her number and see what kind of hits you get. Ask for her Snapchat or OF or IG if she has them, many do. Or come on a forum like this and research. There are numerous ways to verify without sending strangers money on the internet. Be resourceful, and smart.

    If a girl gets money from you for doing nothing before meeting you, she's never going to meet you.
    Yeah like the guy on op live over the weekend in Daytona. He was talking to a girl over some website for some time, eventually it was his gf (in his mind) kidnapper had him on the phone-getting to send him gift cards for ransome. One was $20. She must not have been pretty for a 20. Cops listening to the guy talking to the victim said dude you getting catfished.

  3. #5251

    Russian way

    Looking for Intel on this one. She goes by Bella. I have searched high and low any info would be greatly appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...y/308783710614

  4. #5250

    You def suck at this

    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy79  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I just suck at this. But I'm tired of getting ripped off. Been trying to buy a video or something before any meetups to verify the realness and time I send the money. Ghosted. Shit sucks. If someone had any recommendations that they seen before and are legit, I would appreciate you letting me know or PM me. Thanks guys.
    Any girl that tries to sell you a video has no intention of meeting you. If you're the one asking for the video, they are going to see you as a mark and never meet you or scam you out of money for a silly video. If you want to verify a girl before you see her, Google her number and see what kind of hits you get. Ask for her Snapchat or OF or IG if she has them, many do. Or come on a forum like this and research. There are numerous ways to verify without sending strangers money on the internet. Be resourceful, and smart.

    If a girl gets money from you for doing nothing before meeting you, she's never going to meet you.

  5. #5249
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy79  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I just suck at this. But I'm tired of getting ripped off. Been trying to buy a video or something before any meetups to verify the realness and time I send the money. Ghosted. Shit sucks. If someone had any recommendations that they seen before and are legit, I would appreciate you letting me know or PM me. Thanks guys.
    Girls selling videos are making enough money on that to not need to actually meet anyone. Don't be a fool and waste your money on videos you can get for free on the web.

  6. #5248

  7. #5247

    Just Terrible! Redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by DonDuke  [View Original Post]
    This the link hopefully it work this time. Appreciate the report on that one though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...f/204450325757
    She's probably the worst experience I ever had. Do not waste your time with this one. 🤦.

  8. #5246
    Quote Originally Posted by DonDuke  [View Original Post]
    This the link hopefully it work this time. Appreciate the report on that one though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...f/204450325757
    The one with rant I think somebody said she smelled down under!!

  9. #5245

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by Bau1979  [View Original Post]
    If this.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...n/572911615983

    Negative review posted short time ago.

    Whats up with that deposit rant?
    This the link hopefully it work this time. Appreciate the report on that one though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...f/204450325757

  10. #5244

    Link problems

    If this.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...n/572911615983

    Negative review posted short time ago.

    Whats up with that deposit rant?

    Quote Originally Posted by DonDuke  [View Original Post]
    Anyone partake? They've posted for awhile now. Might take a chance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...f/689523254542

  11. #5243

    Redhead MILF

    Anyone partake? They've posted for awhile now. Might take a chance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...f/689523254542

  12. #5242
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog  [View Original Post]
    Someone forgot to tell her what we're paying for. Must include activities. STFU. Look I treat all that I see with dignity and respect but Lacey you're a hooker. We pay you to leave after the sex. Those rants are off the rail.
    "We don't love them hoes" Snoop Dogg.

  13. #5241

    Help

    Maybe I just suck at this. But I'm tired of getting ripped off. Been trying to buy a video or something before any meetups to verify the realness and time I send the money. Ghosted. Shit sucks. If someone had any recommendations that they seen before and are legit, I would appreciate you letting me know or PM me. Thanks guys.

  14. #5240

    Help

    Maybe I just suck at this. But I'm tired of getting ripped off. Been trying to buy a video or something before any meetups to verify the realness and time I send the money. Ghosted. Shit sucks. If someone had any recommendations that they seen before and are legit, I would appreciate you letting me know or PM me. Thanks guys.

  15. #5239
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobatcu  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Stephanie. Those heavy hangers are driving me crazy. PM me if you want.

    https://tryst.link/escort/steph359
    Tell me too please. We rarely get big boobs in chucktown.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape