Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 144 of 499 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 194 244 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 7473
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5328

    Thoughts?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...n/335368541358

    I'm passing through and found her post, interested and wondered..

  2. #5327
    Quote Originally Posted by DigginHerOutt  [View Original Post]
    So are you saying she look like her current pics or she's a bbw or she not a bbw but has a nice ass?
    I'd say she looked more like the bbw pics than the pics in her ad.

    Lackluster CBJ. No CG for me. I'd see her again though if no one else answered.

  3. #5326
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer  [View Original Post]
    Now you know that she is much closer in size than her pics show. Girl got a bbw ass on her for sure.

    Pleasant personality and atitude but more than few No I don't that and Sorry I can't do that.

    One and done for me. But if you like them thicc.
    If your trying to say she's close to that link you provided before its not even close. I would say she's more comparable to the pornstar Alexis Andrews in terms of body. As far as her service goes, we know everyone can have a different experience. When I saw her a couple months ago she was very open. Sorry it wasnt like that for you.

  4. #5325
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer  [View Original Post]
    Now you know that she is much closer in size than her pics show. Girl got a bbw ass on her for sure.

    Pleasant personality and atitude but more than few No I don't that and Sorry I can't do that.

    One and done for me. But if you like them thicc.
    So are you saying she look like her current pics or she's a bbw or she not a bbw but has a nice ass?

  5. #5324
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRavager  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not the one I was talking about. Here she is: https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/318511990936.
    Now you know that she is much closer in size than her pics show. Girl got a bbw ass on her for sure.

    Pleasant personality and atitude but more than few No I don't that and Sorry I can't do that.

    One and done for me. But if you like them thicc.

  6. #5323

    Sabine strokes?

    I saw her once and had a wild time with her was looking to make her my regular but I get crickets every time I reach out. Anyone know if she's still around or seeing people? She use to post regularly.

  7. #5322
    Quote Originally Posted by PsuGrad69  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to the board and Ctown area. Have had trouble sorting through STG, rubmd, etc finding anyone worth seeing. Seems like mostly scams. Any of why'all have ANY recommendations on legit talent in the area? I'd settle for one solid lead. . Please PM me!
    Aren't we all?

  8. #5321

    Newbie

    I'm new to the board and Ctown area. Have had trouble sorting through STG, rubmd, etc finding anyone worth seeing. Seems like mostly scams. Any of why'all have ANY recommendations on legit talent in the area? I'd settle for one solid lead. . Please PM me!

  9. #5320
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrell01  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...1/118410136155

    Her pics from February on skip, she looks huge.
    Definitely not the one I was talking about. Here she is: https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/318511990936.

  10. #5319
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRavager  [View Original Post]
    Thought this one left town. Anyone tried her out yet? Had a great time with her a couple months back.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...1/118410136155

    Her pics from February on skip, she looks huge.

  11. #5318

    Monica the THICK Italian is back

    Thought this one left town. Anyone tried her out yet? Had a great time with her a couple months back.

  12. #5317

    Alexis

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/120860545

    Rushed and not much of a personality. Was told two different prices within a few hours. Pics are dated definitely maybe 20-30 lbs bigger. Will not repeat! 1 for qv no wait it's 1. 2 smh.

  13. #5316

  14. #5315

    Lauren

    Long time listener, first time poster. It about time I started contributing as this past year has been dismal regarding talent. Although, there has been a few good ones and became a regular for those, even they have become flaky. I don't want this to become a rant. So here goes. My scale is 1-10.

    I had a dream with this one a couple times. The reserved time was hh outcall each time, but was only 20 minutes and a little rushed and has a lot "Don'ts". Pics are accurate. The 1st time was rated at a 5 and figured it was nerves being the first time (arrived a little drunk too), but the 2nd event was exactly the same. Needless to say, I will not repeat for a 3rd.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...n/000152263487

  15. #5314
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerKnight090  [View Original Post]
    Looks like they are still in town or maybe a new rotation? What area was your last encounter? Heading that way today and would like to check on out.

    Any one tried the blonde Eilin? Or is Katy better?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/119900898

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/119917283
    I saw the one wearing blue. Tanger quality. The one way back was mt. P quality inn.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape