Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 378 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 428 478 878 ... LastLast
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 17717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12062
    Quote Originally Posted by KemoSabe  [View Original Post]
    I have never shared contact info for any of my UTR girls because I suspect that some monger would mess up the situation. These girls are capable of finding their own clients without our help. However if a girl is advertising her services on some web site I might recommend that my fellow mongers see her. Sadly I have not seen many lately that are worth mentioning..
    Learning the lingo and UTR is not in the abbrev. List. What's it mean?

  2. #12061

    I need to stop wasting my money

    I really just need to stop wasting money and time with other and stick with the top talent we have.

    In a desperate urge that I was not able to connect with Lotus I dialed Jess (pretty sure that's her name) she used to be close to Lafayette sq now she is at a different location. She is cute but not all that has a good technique but I thought after a few times we can actually connect. But nope she pulled out her toy and wanted me to play with it on her am like f that, so I was ready to get out of there and armed it as do not call it. Just in case I am drunk and want to call it LOL.

    Then fast forward to the next occasion I had some last min availability to play so I contacted Scarlett's but she was busy so ended up calling Henny. Cool chick but between the mixture of vaping, cig and aromatic plug ins. And the fake noises. I should have just use my hand.

    May be you guys maybe able to make a connection with them but I won't be coming back to them.

  3. #12060
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    One of you guys fucked this up for all of us. Now my UTR is gone, pissed at me and I'm ghosted. I'm fucking tired of it. You know who you are.

    This is what I get for trying to hook you guys up. This forum sucks and so do you guys.

    Bye.
    We've all seen a number of douches on here so unfortunately I'm not surprised if you said something in your post you didn't want to get back to her. I would probably just pm a few guys you had previously messaged and had a positive impression of.

  4. #12059

    UTR's

    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBl  [View Original Post]
    I have never gotten any "UTR" secrets in my lifetime. I wish I could. I'd never share. I suspect some ladies that retire may keep a select small list of clients that used to be regulars. Maybe thats where I should look as well.
    I have never shared contact info for any of my UTR girls because I suspect that some monger would mess up the situation. These girls are capable of finding their own clients without our help. However if a girl is advertising her services on some web site I might recommend that my fellow mongers see her. Sadly I have not seen many lately that are worth mentioning.

    KS.

  5. #12058

    It wasn't me

    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    You gave your number to guys who have a hobby of buying escorts. Did you think EVERYONE was on the up and up? C'Mon.
    I have never gotten any "UTR" secrets in my lifetime. I wish I could. I'd never share. I suspect some ladies that retire may keep a select small list of clients that used to be regulars. Maybe that’s where I should look as well.

  6. #12057
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    One of you guys fucked this up for all of us. Now my UTR is gone, pissed at me and I'm ghosted. I'm fucking tired of it. You know who you are.

    This is what I get for trying to hook you guys up. This forum sucks and so do you guys.

    Bye.
    You gave your number to guys who have a hobby of buying escorts. Did you think EVERYONE was on the up and up? C'Mon.

  7. #12056
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    Any current info? Everything in "search" is 3 years old.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/123566912

    Thanks Little Richard.
    She's been around forever. Doesn't shave her pits or Bush, no outcall anymore. She's in Belleville, if you're close by and in a pinch she's not the worst option, if you're on the other side of the river it's not worth the drive. I used to see her fairly often when she did outcall before the raised her prices.

  8. #12055

    Cassidy Love

    Any current info? Everything in "search" is 3 years old.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/123566912

    Thanks Little Richard.

  9. #12054

    Why we can't have nice things.

    One of you guys fucked this up for all of us. Now my UTR is gone, pissed at me and I'm ghosted. I'm fucking tired of it. You know who you are.

    This is what I get for trying to hook you guys up. This forum sucks and so do you guys.

    Bye.

  10. #12053

    Brit

    Quote Originally Posted by Alerius  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this girl? She's been asked about a few times, but no feedback on her.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3149041779
    She has changed names several times, has GPS, there are better options, she was ok at 80,now she wants 140,as I said, better options out there.

  11. #12052
    Quote Originally Posted by Alerius  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this girl? She's been asked about a few times, but no feedback on her.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3149041779
    I left feedback somewhere. She isn't that great.

  12. #12051

    Britney Bardot

    Anyone have any experience with this girl? She's been asked about a few times, but no feedback on her.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3149041779

  13. #12050
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    I saw Chloe probably 10 years ago. Great time, hot girl. I was wondering if she was still around. I do wonder about the guy's pictures associated with the ad. I know this happens pretty frequently on listcrawlr. I think it shows any pictures ever uploaded under that user account, which often makes me think there's a pimp involved, or whoever they're getting their drugs from.
    I thought so to when I first saw it. But she said she has no idea how his picture got there.

  14. #12049
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    Yea we just talk earlier today. She definitely had no idea why there a guy in the photo section. She post on a different site. She was going to have it get taken down. But hopefully I'll see her soon She been busy it seems like so. We will see soon.
    I saw Chloe probably 10 years ago. Great time, hot girl. I was wondering if she was still around. I do wonder about the guy's pictures associated with the ad. I know this happens pretty frequently on listcrawlr. I think it shows any pictures ever uploaded under that user account, which often makes me think there's a pimp involved, or whoever they're getting their drugs from.

  15. #12048

    Chole

    Quote Originally Posted by Dubberman  [View Original Post]
    I remember Chloe from the RTP days but I never saw her back then, just that she seemed to be somewhat popular there so fairly certain she's legit. I also remember there was also some BB drama on her thread too and when she admitted to it, she lost a lot of clients. Dunno what she's like nowadays but given that she was around since RTP, she's got plenty of mileage on her by now.

    As for the guy, I'm thinking it might be someone who had the number before Chloe got it since I don't see him on any of Chloe's posts and I've also seen some providers using other provider's numbers so their pics got added in with the new person's pics.
    Yea we just talk earlier today. She definitely had no idea why there a guy in the photo section. She post on a different site. She was going to have it get taken down. But hopefully I'll see her soon She been busy it seems like so. We will see soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape