Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 380 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 430 480 880 ... LastLast
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 17717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12032

    Utr

    I have a UTR that wants some limited business.

    Not much to look at but the head game is fire, pussy is nice and the tits are perfect.

    Again, the rest of her is not great. Safe, easy to access South St Louis location.

    SENIOR members, PM me.

  2. #12031

    Lindsey

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    The guy with 3 posts is likely a regular who is too embarrassed to post under his regular account.
    Lindsey could have a multitude of guys speaking up for her and watching over her had she not turned them against her by standing them up. I expect virtually everyone lucky enough to see her had a wonderful time and enjoyed her company immensely only to find out after a visit or several that she stands them up, blocks them and leaves them sitting in the parking lot she directed them to, wondering what they had done to cause her to treat them this way. Most of the time I expect they had done nothing wrong at all. Her actions are difficult or impossible to understand or explain.

    One of her many victims, Greg.

  3. #12030

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by StlGuy605  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone,

    Long time reader, first time poster. I recently contacted this one for a visit. When she texted back she asked how much I wanted to spend. That kind of threw me off a bit because none of the other very few providers I've seen ask about that and two, I said how long I want to see her for and she states her rates in her ad. I would like to know if she's for real, scam, or LE. From what I've found, she only posts on STG and image search shows no where else. There isn't too many providers in South County close by to see without going clear across St. Louis. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/030828328597
    She has a habit 80 will get you ehat you want pics are old, she don't look that well due to her habit.

  4. #12029

    Angels Website

    Anyone else notice that the Angel's website is down today? Looks like someone forgot to renew their domain or has an issue with their hosting provider. Hopefully it's not something more than that.

  5. #12028
    Quote Originally Posted by StlGuy605  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone,

    Long time reader, first time poster. I recently contacted this one for a visit. When she texted back she asked how much I wanted to spend. That kind of threw me off a bit because none of the other very few providers I've seen ask about that and two, I said how long I want to see her for and she states her rates in her ad. I would like to know if she's for real, scam, or LE. From what I've found, she only posts on STG and image search shows no where else. There isn't too many providers in South County close by to see without going clear across St. Louis. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/030828328597
    She's real. Used to be UTR. I'd guess she's back in to drugs and needing cash. I've had awesome experiences with her. Then one day she began constantly blowing up my phone asking for money. I cut her loose. If you have a burner phone, go for her. I bet she's still amazing in bed. YMMV.

  6. #12027

    Anyone visit her?

    Hi everyone,

    Long time reader, first time poster. I recently contacted this one for a visit. When she texted back she asked how much I wanted to spend. That kind of threw me off a bit because none of the other very few providers I've seen ask about that and two, I said how long I want to see her for and she states her rates in her ad. I would like to know if she's for real, scam, or LE. From what I've found, she only posts on STG and image search shows no where else. There isn't too many providers in South County close by to see without going clear across St. Louis. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/030828328597

  7. #12026
    Quote Originally Posted by TruthSeeker84  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Lindsey is out of here. Both her ads are deleted. What's better is I convinced her one of her old regs was to blame for stuff he didn't do hahaha. Good riddance.
    What a Gentlemanly thing to do.

  8. #12025
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    What does this even mean? You're openly bragging to lying about one of her regulars and fucking him? I'm not sure if this is the venue to do that.

    She probably doesn't belong in this business anyway. But I'm willing to bet you know her a little better than you're letting on.
    The guy with 3 posts is likely a regular who is too embarrassed to post under his regular account.

  9. #12024

    Confusing post, but-

    Quote Originally Posted by TruthSeeker84  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Lindsey is out of here. Both her ads are deleted. What's better is I convinced her one of her old regs was to blame for stuff he didn't do hahaha. Good riddance.
    What does this even mean? You're openly bragging to lying about one of her regulars and fucking him? I'm not sure if this is the venue to do that.

    She probably doesn't belong in this business anyway. But I'm willing to bet you know her a little better than you're letting on.

  10. #12023

    Bye bye Lindsey

    Looks like Lindsey is out of here. Both her ads are deleted. What's better is I convinced her one of her old regs was to blame for stuff he didn't do hahaha. Good riddance.

  11. #12022

    Lotus / Lizzie

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    This girl sounds fantastic, especially if traditional Angel services are on the menu. Donations and services with the Angels tend to vary a bit from girl to girl so I'm curious about the donation for this session and if you know anything about upgrades and cost based on last experience. I never saw her when she was with ProLux but sounds like I need to add her to the list.
    She was hot when I saw her with PLM. However, she went from touch to no touch towards the end. I believe this was because she had a boyfriend. Things must have went south if she's with the Angels and looking for a place. I'll see her off of her hot looks alone and any extras she has to offer. Thanks for the info!

  12. #12021

    Lotus

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBoy69  [View Original Post]
    Lotus is my girl Lizzie formerly of Prolux.

    She's at a hotel through the month in St Charles Co while looking for a permanent place in the area.

    She's a special kind of provider.

    Adorable, petite bookish redhead.

    If you're willing to be vulnerable and are open to a deeper intimacy she's willing to go there with you. I love being with a girl and in a space where you can just be yourself with each other. It's conducive to relaxing, healing, and a more genuine GFE experience. In her own words she offers an experience of "radical authenticity. ".

    Oh and yes she can take your big O to another level. My session yesterday included cuddling, DFK, HJ finish. I did not ask her about upgrades but she has made them available in the past.
    This girl sounds fantastic, especially if traditional Angel services are on the menu. Donations and services with the Angels tend to vary a bit from girl to girl so I'm curious about the donation for this session and if you know anything about upgrades and cost based on last experience. I never saw her when she was with ProLux but sounds like I need to add her to the list.

  13. #12020

    Lotus

    Quote Originally Posted by KM5000  [View Original Post]
    She's a new angel. Has anyone seen her? Thoughts? What to expect?

    Thanks.
    Lotus is my girl Lizzie formerly of Prolux.

    She's at a hotel through the month in St Charles Co while looking for a permanent place in the area.

    She's a special kind of provider.

    Adorable, petite bookish redhead.

    If you're willing to be vulnerable and are open to a deeper intimacy she's willing to go there with you. I love being with a girl and in a space where you can just be yourself with each other. It's conducive to relaxing, healing, and a more genuine GFE experience. In her own words she offers an experience of "radical authenticity. ".

    Oh and yes she can take your big O to another level. My session yesterday included cuddling, DFK, HJ finish. I did not ask her about upgrades but she has made them available in the past.

    She has a loyal following. I'm among those who think it's well worth the drive out.

  14. #12019
    Quote Originally Posted by DerDeered  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been able to get with her she always post but number never works.

    https://tryst.link/escort/briannarichma-8#contact.
    Tried, no response, gave up and moved on.

  15. #12018

    Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by DerDeered  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been able to get with her she always post but number never works.

    https://tryst.link/escort/briannarichma-8#contact.
    I too have tried, there are pics of her on another site for outcall only same pics different name.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape