Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 17731
-
04-11-23 22:49 #12046Senior Member

Posts: 242Olease checj your inbox.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-23 22:35 #12045Senior Member

Posts: 884At one point she had it on her ad that she was offering BBFS for a slight upcharge. I saw her many many years ago when she first started but I wouldn't have recognized her now. She was fun back then but I would probably avoid not. Not my type anymore.
Originally Posted by Dubberman
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-23 21:12 #12044Senior Member

Posts: 375Chloe
I remember Chloe from the RTP days but I never saw her back then, just that she seemed to be somewhat popular there so fairly certain she's legit. I also remember there was also some BB drama on her thread too and when she admitted to it, she lost a lot of clients. Dunno what she's like nowadays but given that she was around since RTP, she's got plenty of mileage on her by now.
Originally Posted by Eazy900
[View Original Post]
As for the guy, I'm thinking it might be someone who had the number before Chloe got it since I don't see him on any of Chloe's posts and I've also seen some providers using other provider's numbers so their pics got added in with the new person's pics.
-
04-11-23 13:31 #12043Senior Member

Posts: 243Chloe
I saw her about 5 months ago and the pictures are current. It is not the same phone number. Can not explain the guy in the pictures.
Originally Posted by Eazy900
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-23 13:08 #12042Senior Member

Posts: 43I am arranging a meet with Renee but wanted to know more details regarding her services. If anyone can reach out wojld appreciate it.
Originally Posted by Apache77
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-23 11:49 #12041Senior Member

Posts: 340Chloe
Doing a reverse image search, it looks like she did a 2-girl option a little while back with Sasha (link below). If Sasha is legit, it appears that Chloe may also be legit. My fake alarm really isn't going off with this one, but I could certainly be wrong.
Originally Posted by Eazy900
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/126850262
-
04-11-23 11:24 #12040Senior Member

Posts: 164Chole
Oh Now I see it. Well I'm not sure how old are these pics. But thanks for telling me that.
-
04-11-23 11:03 #12039Senior Member

Posts: 464When I click on the Yellow Button at the bottom of her ad, I see pictures of some naked dude on the next page.
Originally Posted by Eazy900
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-23 10:26 #12038Banned Member

Posts: 175Quite The Surprise
It might be a package deal, could end up with a dick in his ass.
Originally Posted by KemoSabe
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-23 09:02 #12037Senior Member

Posts: 164No. What guy in the pictures and videos?
Originally Posted by KemoSabe
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-23 08:48 #12036Senior Member

Posts: 464Chloe
Did you notice the pictures and videos of the guy in her ad?
Originally Posted by Eazy900
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 22:39 #12035Senior Member

Posts: 164Chole
Has anyone has any experience or past experience with her? Seems like you back for a little while it says.
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/126700528
-
04-10-23 16:27 #12034Senior Member

Posts: 640I forgot to add: No AA.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 15:18 #12033Senior Member

Posts: 412They are back, around noon today.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 12:16 #12032Senior Member

Posts: 640Utr
I have a UTR that wants some limited business.
Not much to look at but the head game is fire, pussy is nice and the tits are perfect.
Again, the rest of her is not great. Safe, easy to access South St Louis location.
SENIOR members, PM me.










Reply With Quote





