Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 267 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 317 367 767 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 18817
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14827
    Senior Member


    Posts: 204

    Avoid this Hoe

    Avoid this * at all costs!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/470-553-1646

    She gaslights, rushes, overcharges, man, fuck this *.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...more/127337362

    I had a date with a succubus who wanted to give an attitude. The commute wasn't too bad but the first red flag was that she wouldn't speak over the phone. I get there and she gives me her room number, I get to her room and she's obviously speaking on the phone. I knock and no answer, I text her that I'm here and she answers the door asking why didn't I knock. I said I did, and she replied, no you didn't.

    It was then, I should've realised that I fucked up.

    I walk into a king size room, bed and pillows already scattered and she had a mini white board of her "menu" even down to extra charges, like, DATY, DFK, etc. I'm thinking, this * has been in the game for awhile. We agreed on 2 bones but she originally wanted 3. * counts the donation 3 times. Don't know why 3 but that was another sign that I fucked up. She layed out the rules and unstrapped her onesie. I strip and she begins to play the flute. Nothing amazing but kept nagging and gaslighting me. She goes for doggy and I go in, I started slow but then she bitches about the tv, even went as far and said it was ok before I got here. That put me off and got me soft.

    She then complains about how she doesn't do the resuck with the rubber on and that would count as my first pop. I try to dispose of the used jimmy in the waste bin and she yells at me saying do you see any condoms in there? Proceeds to give me a tissue paper to dispose of the rubber. Jeez, I'm having regrets now. I say lets try the second wrapper, mind you it's only been like 10 minutes now, I'm not really in the mood but the * already got my money, I get hard but not long enough to stay in the * what worse is she ran out of jimmys, I specifcally asked her if I needed to buy some and she said she had some. I get soft and can't do it. I said sorry for wasting your time and got dressed and she continued to gaslight me and * I held back because what's the point of arguing, especially if the walls were thin.

    I leave pissed not getting any nut. I look up a colombian provider like 5 minutes away and man, she took care of me. Fuck that Big Booty * Avoid her if she's in your area, she's a traveler and not worth the hell. I feel those reviews on listcrawler are fake. Nothing added up to why she has a bad attitude.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 77.jpg‎   40.jpg‎   41.jpg‎  

  2. #14826
    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    She's legit and menu is wide open, will call a few times to verify, decent donation, incall somewhat sketchy, sometimes comms are tough so reach out in advance.
    No way dude. You'll get jumped going there.

  3. #14825

    Puerto Rican Gilf

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilHerUp  [View Original Post]
    Hello all long time monger from fort misery crap coral area. Will be in Whorelando Friday night and would love to see lively if I know she's legit. Or if why'all got any other ideas. I'm into chubby MILF or GILF type bonus points for a big fat hairy cooter but not a must have. Age and race really not an issue performance is what I'm all about with a wide open menu think cream pie for dessert. Here's lovely link but help a brotha out would ya?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ando/126735098
    She's legit and menu is wide open, will call a few times to verify, decent donation, incall somewhat sketchy, sometimes comms are tough so reach out in advance.

  4. #14824
    Seen her walking with a dude and alone. Demeanor looks like she could be trouble so I passed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    She's also lives her life as a pair of Jacks Streetwalker in addition to being an advertiser. Buyer beware if you are looking for a specific size provider. Her pics show her over time in 8 different girths. Last time I saw her out, she was closer to the 3rd from the largest size represented in her pics. She could be any one of those sizes, or maybe bigger or smaller. I haven't seen her out walking in recent months, so can't vouch for her actual size today.

    Grain 56.

  5. #14823

    Lovely lovely

    Hello all long time monger from fort misery crap coral area. Will be in Whorelando Friday night and would love to see lively if I know she's legit. Or if why'all got any other ideas. I'm into chubby MILF or GILF type bonus points for a big fat hairy cooter but not a must have. Age and race really not an issue performance is what I'm all about with a wide open menu think cream pie for dessert. Here's lovely link but help a brotha out would ya?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ando/126735098

  6. #14822

    Never Dated Her But Have Seen Her Out

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRob277  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Ad seems enticing but haven't seen any reports or feedback.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/126546646
    She's also lives her life as a pair of Jacks Streetwalker in addition to being an advertiser. Buyer beware if you are looking for a specific size provider. Her pics show her over time in 8 different girths. Last time I saw her out, she was closer to the 3rd from the largest size represented in her pics. She could be any one of those sizes, or maybe bigger or smaller. I haven't seen her out walking in recent months, so can't vouch for her actual size today.

    Grain 56.

  7. #14821

    It's Time To Play Spot the Pimp

    Even though this is most likely a deposit scam ad, it's still fun to play spot the pimp with the pics.

    Hint: It's not the faceless dude in the fake video. Dig a little deeper down to find him.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/126860515#.

    Grain 56.

  8. #14820

    Renegaide

    Any info on this one? Ad seems enticing but haven't seen any reports or feedback.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/126546646

  9. #14819

    Anyone?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/126454668#.

    Just look at all that cake, damn.

  10. #14818

    Advice for a consistent outcall

    I travel to central FL often. I know it's a consistent safe bet to see Ashley Monroe, her friend Tiffany and more recently briana black. At least that's what I've heard from people I know, of course.

    But my friends pay half those rates in south FL. Are there any safe and normal ladies that can come to a hotel for reasonable rates that don't look or act like they are SWs?

  11. #14817

    Amy Bear

    Amy has asked me to let everyone know that her phone was stolen last night and she is having to use another number until she can get a new phone and get the service switched to the new one. She is available for her normal car dates and I have the new number if anyone is interested. Just send a pm and I will get back to you as fast as I can.

  12. #14816

    Milf

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulAtreides  [View Original Post]
    Would luv to hear any reports on this one too.
    10000% not the girl in the pics. Body is not even close to that. 180 degrees opposite.

    Much older. Will not repeat.

    GRAPP.

  13. #14815

    Typhoontarget

    Hey bud, I'm trying to respond to your pm but your inbox must be full bro. LOL.

  14. #14814

    Friday Plans correction

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoFlyer69  [View Original Post]
    ... Less than $10 each before the discount offers. It is a subscription which can be cancelled any time...
    Oops. A zero slipped in there. The damage was $38 for 27 pills. Just over $1 each. No where near 10. LOL.

  15. #14813

    Milf

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulAtreides  [View Original Post]
    Would luv to hear any reports on this one too.
    Text three times. Each time she replies back 5 hours later and by then I have moved on.

    GRAPP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape