Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 268 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 318 368 768 ... LastLast
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 18817
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14812
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapp150  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever seen this MILF? May take one for the team but if any info please advise.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...-/193254846153

    Thanks.

    GRAPP150.
    Would luv to hear any reports on this one too.

  2. #14811
    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    Looks like BCM (Big Clit Marie) is back on vacation again. She just keeps getting into more and more trouble. Maybe she is just trying to gain street creds for her Rapping Career.

    For those that never got to experience her massive clit in person, it was a sight to see. You rarely see one that large.

    Grain 56.
    Lmao.

    Those raps were epic. Can someone repost them?

  3. #14810

    Silk on point

    Outcall, two hours. Typically fine time with this sex machine. GFE, BBBJ and really gorgeous, clean pussy that begs for all the attention you can give 'er.

    $4. 0 for the date and I couldn't walk afterwards.

  4. #14809

    Friday Plans

    So a different kind of TOFTT. Seen several asking about where to get the little blue pills. And seen ads for Friday Plans. So thought I would give it a try.

    **I have no affiliation with them. Just a customer now. *.

    The commercial says to text EDGE to 69069. So I did from my burner. A quick link back with a $10 off offer. A few health questions. Choice of dosages - 25,50, or 100. And quantities. 9-27 a month as I recall. I selected 9 of the 50 mg which is what I found works for me in past. Offered a 6 month supply which I declined. Then offered 3 months which I accepted. And application submitted.

    Within 24 hours received notice that the Dr approved my prescription (they say they may need to talk to you. Didn't in my case.) Within 2 days had shipping notice. In less than a week I had the pills. Discrete packaging and each individually wrapped. Got to try one last weekend and they worked as others I've used. Less than $10 each before the discount offers. It is a subscription which can be cancelled any time.

    Seems legit and no issues if you are looking for a source.

    OF69.

  5. #14808

    Milf

    Anyone ever seen this MILF? May take one for the team but if any info please advise.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...-/193254846153

    Thanks.

    GRAPP150.

  6. #14807
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Gps rates

    I am not going to name the provider, but just contacted a provider that gave me total bs gps rates for her service.

    There are way to many providers who do a descent job at this game to way over pay. Just saying if you think with the right head, supply and demand will work this out. I know the spring break crowd has brought some volume to the area, but the market has to correct itself. Same goes for these hotels.

    Stay safe and have fun!

  7. #14806

    Big Clit Marie Unavailable Again

    Looks like BCM (Big Clit Marie) is back on vacation again. She just keeps getting into more and more trouble. Maybe she is just trying to gain street creds for her Rapping Career.

    For those that never got to experience her massive clit in person, it was a sight to see. You rarely see one that large.

    Grain 56.

  8. #14805
    I'm with you brother. I sometimes see Jerzey for an appetizer blow job before I see body rub Nikki. She is too fucking hot to me. So about an hour and a half between nuts is great. I'm pretty much a stud with Nikki and can last until the very end. I've done 2 in a 1/2 day more than once and I even did 3 in a day before. That's the day I fucked Yuki in the ass at Kissimmee spa.

    Sox out.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoodHeffner1  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or is it easier to get a second cup when visiting 2 different providers on the same day. Unfortunatly because of my maturity, trying to get msog in an hr ain't working anymore LOL.

  9. #14804
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicOfOrlando  [View Original Post]
    Had this question is adult search but was notify might want to put in here as well just Incase.

    Cuban Melissa.

    Has anyone been able to see this Cuban doll? Lots of rules of you are a new comer.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/120689567
    Screening and comms are not the easiest. Once I set up a time and she gave me her address, I drive there and tells me she double booked by accident with an old customer of hers. Asks if I want to wait 20 minutes, promises to make it up to me. I wait, text her, was ghosted, so I leave. 40 min. Later after I'm already home she texts back she's ready for me. To hell with that, gas ain't cheap.

  10. #14803

    Double dip

    Had this question is adult search but was notify might want to put in here as well just Incase.

    Cuban Melissa.

    Has anyone been able to see this Cuban doll? Lots of rules of you are a new comer.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/120689567

  11. #14802
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Gps

    You mean you didn't jump at the 19 year olds rate, she is completely out of touch with reality.

    Market conditions and need will always adjust rates eventually.

    No way the 19 year old pu $$why is going to get that from many!

    Way too many great choices out there!

    Stay safe and have fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    The change in attitude is more likely due to their ability to pay rent from other sources being affected. A provider told me about emergency rent assistance where the county basically foots the bill if they can prove they don't make enough (legitimate) income to pay their rent.

    As that funding runs out I anticipate more providers returning to the scene, and donations normalizing due to a) greater necessity on the provider's side to make a deal, and b) a provider less able to command a donation out of line with market (given the increased number of options).

    That being said, had some 19 yo quote me 1000 hh today, so it may be a ways before that happens haha.

  12. #14801

    Larger forces at play

    Quote Originally Posted by ReturnOfBlade  [View Original Post]
    I always negotiate. Always. Especially on the ads that threaten to block you if you do try to negotiate. I've had the same experience where providers who have never budged are starting to budge now. You'll never be able to convince me that mongers aren't able to shape / change the market with a just a little patience and discipline.
    The change in attitude is more likely due to their ability to pay rent from other sources being affected. A provider told me about emergency rent assistance where the county basically foots the bill if they can prove they don't make enough (legitimate) income to pay their rent.

    As that funding runs out I anticipate more providers returning to the scene, and donations normalizing due to a) greater necessity on the provider's side to make a deal, and b) a provider less able to command a donation out of line with market (given the increased number of options).

    That being said, had some 19 yo quote me 1000 hh today, so it may be a ways before that happens haha.
    Last edited by Evanos; 03-21-23 at 23:58. Reason: formatting

  13. #14800

    Sounds familiar

    Quote Originally Posted by MITransplant  [View Original Post]
    This maybe so but apparently it doesn't apply to new IPO'd talent to the market. I found a new one local to me that was extremely bullish and would not budge on the ask at all. No incall, car date or outcall only and wanted 185/ hh. Younger, mid 20's, she said she was new to this but knew her worth.
    This sounds like the stripper that works at Rachel's during the day, at first she was telling me the same thing but I called her bluff. If it's her then she will negotiate price because she definitely blew me behind the wawa for $100 a few weeks back. If you have a link to her ad I can confirm if it's her or not.

  14. #14799

    Hitting a triple on the second cup

    Is it just me or is it easier to get a second cup when visiting 2 different providers on the same day. Unfortunatly because of my maturity, trying to get msog in an hr ain't working anymore LOL.

  15. #14798
    Quote Originally Posted by Punkox  [View Original Post]
    100% fake. Guys stop posting fake ads on here. It's not cool.
    ? Why you're quoting me I'm not the one posting the ad. All I said I'm pretty sure she is the girl in the pics due to her snap.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape