Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 380 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 430 480 880 ... LastLast
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 17730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12045
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubberman  [View Original Post]
    I remember Chloe from the RTP days but I never saw her back then, just that she seemed to be somewhat popular there so fairly certain she's legit. I also remember there was also some BB drama on her thread too and when she admitted to it, she lost a lot of clients. Dunno what she's like nowadays but given that she was around since RTP, she's got plenty of mileage on her by now.

    As for the guy, I'm thinking it might be someone who had the number before Chloe got it since I don't see him on any of Chloe's posts and I've also seen some providers using other provider's numbers so their pics got added in with the new person's pics.
    At one point she had it on her ad that she was offering BBFS for a slight upcharge. I saw her many many years ago when she first started but I wouldn't have recognized her now. She was fun back then but I would probably avoid not. Not my type anymore.

  2. #12044

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone has any experience or past experience with her? Seems like you back for a little while it says.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/126700528
    I remember Chloe from the RTP days but I never saw her back then, just that she seemed to be somewhat popular there so fairly certain she's legit. I also remember there was also some BB drama on her thread too and when she admitted to it, she lost a lot of clients. Dunno what she's like nowadays but given that she was around since RTP, she's got plenty of mileage on her by now.

    As for the guy, I'm thinking it might be someone who had the number before Chloe got it since I don't see him on any of Chloe's posts and I've also seen some providers using other provider's numbers so their pics got added in with the new person's pics.

  3. #12043

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    Oh Now I see it. Well I'm not sure how old are these pics. But thanks for telling me that.
    I saw her about 5 months ago and the pictures are current. It is not the same phone number. Can not explain the guy in the pictures.

  4. #12042
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache77  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of seeing Renee today and I had a great time (https://tryst.link/escort/renee-valkyri). I thought she was a lot prettier than the pictures on Trystlink and her kissing and oral were excellent. It might be hard to connect as she does have a real job but if you do I think you will have a great time!
    I am arranging a meet with Renee but wanted to know more details regarding her services. If anyone can reach out wojld appreciate it.

  5. #12041

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    Oh Now I see it. Well I'm not sure how old are these pics. But thanks for telling me that.
    Doing a reverse image search, it looks like she did a 2-girl option a little while back with Sasha (link below). If Sasha is legit, it appears that Chloe may also be legit. My fake alarm really isn't going off with this one, but I could certainly be wrong.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/126850262

  6. #12040

    Chole

    Oh Now I see it. Well I'm not sure how old are these pics. But thanks for telling me that.

  7. #12039
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    No. What guy in the pictures and videos?
    When I click on the Yellow Button at the bottom of her ad, I see pictures of some naked dude on the next page.

  8. #12038

    Quite The Surprise

    Quote Originally Posted by KemoSabe  [View Original Post]
    Did you notice the pictures and videos of the guy in her ad?
    It might be a package deal, could end up with a dick in his ass.

  9. #12037
    No. What guy in the pictures and videos?

    Quote Originally Posted by KemoSabe  [View Original Post]
    Did you notice the pictures and videos of the guy in her ad?

  10. #12036

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone has any experience or past experience with her? Seems like you back for a little while it says.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/126700528
    Did you notice the pictures and videos of the guy in her ad?

  11. #12035

    Chole

    Has anyone has any experience or past experience with her? Seems like you back for a little while it says.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/126700528

  12. #12034
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    I have a UTR that wants some limited business.

    Not much to look at but the head game is fire, pussy is nice and the tits are perfect.

    Again, the rest of her is not great. Safe, easy to access South St Louis location.

    SENIOR members, PM me.
    I forgot to add: No AA.

  13. #12033
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else notice that the Angel's website is down today? Looks like someone forgot to renew their domain or has an issue with their hosting provider. Hopefully it's not something more than that.
    They are back, around noon today.

  14. #12032

    Utr

    I have a UTR that wants some limited business.

    Not much to look at but the head game is fire, pussy is nice and the tits are perfect.

    Again, the rest of her is not great. Safe, easy to access South St Louis location.

    SENIOR members, PM me.

  15. #12031

    Lindsey

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    The guy with 3 posts is likely a regular who is too embarrassed to post under his regular account.
    Lindsey could have a multitude of guys speaking up for her and watching over her had she not turned them against her by standing them up. I expect virtually everyone lucky enough to see her had a wonderful time and enjoyed her company immensely only to find out after a visit or several that she stands them up, blocks them and leaves them sitting in the parking lot she directed them to, wondering what they had done to cause her to treat them this way. Most of the time I expect they had done nothing wrong at all. Her actions are difficult or impossible to understand or explain.

    One of her many victims, Greg.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape