Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 17740
-
04-11-23 10:26 #12055Banned Member

Posts: 175Quite The Surprise
It might be a package deal, could end up with a dick in his ass.
Originally Posted by KemoSabe
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-23 09:02 #12054Senior Member

Posts: 164No. What guy in the pictures and videos?
Originally Posted by KemoSabe
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-23 08:48 #12053Senior Member

Posts: 464Chloe
Did you notice the pictures and videos of the guy in her ad?
Originally Posted by Eazy900
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 22:39 #12052Senior Member

Posts: 164Chole
Has anyone has any experience or past experience with her? Seems like you back for a little while it says.
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/126700528
-
04-10-23 16:27 #12051Senior Member

Posts: 638I forgot to add: No AA.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 15:18 #12050Senior Member

Posts: 411They are back, around noon today.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 12:16 #12049Senior Member

Posts: 638Utr
I have a UTR that wants some limited business.
Not much to look at but the head game is fire, pussy is nice and the tits are perfect.
Again, the rest of her is not great. Safe, easy to access South St Louis location.
SENIOR members, PM me.
-
04-10-23 12:15 #12048Senior Member

Posts: 368Lindsey
Lindsey could have a multitude of guys speaking up for her and watching over her had she not turned them against her by standing them up. I expect virtually everyone lucky enough to see her had a wonderful time and enjoyed her company immensely only to find out after a visit or several that she stands them up, blocks them and leaves them sitting in the parking lot she directed them to, wondering what they had done to cause her to treat them this way. Most of the time I expect they had done nothing wrong at all. Her actions are difficult or impossible to understand or explain.
Originally Posted by HolyStone1975
[View Original Post]
One of her many victims, Greg.
-
04-10-23 12:08 #12047Senior Member

Posts: 489Gps
She has a habit 80 will get you ehat you want pics are old, she don't look that well due to her habit.
Originally Posted by StlGuy605
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 10:35 #12046Senior Member

Posts: 340Angels Website
Anyone else notice that the Angel's website is down today? Looks like someone forgot to renew their domain or has an issue with their hosting provider. Hopefully it's not something more than that.
-
04-09-23 22:01 #12045Senior Member

Posts: 63She's real. Used to be UTR. I'd guess she's back in to drugs and needing cash. I've had awesome experiences with her. Then one day she began constantly blowing up my phone asking for money. I cut her loose. If you have a burner phone, go for her. I bet she's still amazing in bed. YMMV.
Originally Posted by StlGuy605
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-23 10:49 #12044Regular Member

Posts: 5Anyone visit her?
Hi everyone,
Long time reader, first time poster. I recently contacted this one for a visit. When she texted back she asked how much I wanted to spend. That kind of threw me off a bit because none of the other very few providers I've seen ask about that and two, I said how long I want to see her for and she states her rates in her ad. I would like to know if she's for real, scam, or LE. From what I've found, she only posts on STG and image search shows no where else. There isn't too many providers in South County close by to see without going clear across St. Louis. Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/030828328597
-
04-08-23 14:11 #12043Senior Member

Posts: 173What a Gentlemanly thing to do.
Originally Posted by TruthSeeker84
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-23 19:42 #12042Senior Member

Posts: 884The guy with 3 posts is likely a regular who is too embarrassed to post under his regular account.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-23 20:52 #12041Senior Member

Posts: 638Confusing post, but-
What does this even mean? You're openly bragging to lying about one of her regulars and fucking him? I'm not sure if this is the venue to do that.
Originally Posted by TruthSeeker84
[View Original Post]
She probably doesn't belong in this business anyway. But I'm willing to bet you know her a little better than you're letting on.












Reply With Quote




