Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 380 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 430 480 880 ... LastLast
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12055

    Quite The Surprise

    Quote Originally Posted by KemoSabe  [View Original Post]
    Did you notice the pictures and videos of the guy in her ad?
    It might be a package deal, could end up with a dick in his ass.

  2. #12054
    No. What guy in the pictures and videos?

    Quote Originally Posted by KemoSabe  [View Original Post]
    Did you notice the pictures and videos of the guy in her ad?

  3. #12053

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone has any experience or past experience with her? Seems like you back for a little while it says.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/126700528
    Did you notice the pictures and videos of the guy in her ad?

  4. #12052

    Chole

    Has anyone has any experience or past experience with her? Seems like you back for a little while it says.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/126700528

  5. #12051
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    I have a UTR that wants some limited business.

    Not much to look at but the head game is fire, pussy is nice and the tits are perfect.

    Again, the rest of her is not great. Safe, easy to access South St Louis location.

    SENIOR members, PM me.
    I forgot to add: No AA.

  6. #12050
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else notice that the Angel's website is down today? Looks like someone forgot to renew their domain or has an issue with their hosting provider. Hopefully it's not something more than that.
    They are back, around noon today.

  7. #12049

    Utr

    I have a UTR that wants some limited business.

    Not much to look at but the head game is fire, pussy is nice and the tits are perfect.

    Again, the rest of her is not great. Safe, easy to access South St Louis location.

    SENIOR members, PM me.

  8. #12048

    Lindsey

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    The guy with 3 posts is likely a regular who is too embarrassed to post under his regular account.
    Lindsey could have a multitude of guys speaking up for her and watching over her had she not turned them against her by standing them up. I expect virtually everyone lucky enough to see her had a wonderful time and enjoyed her company immensely only to find out after a visit or several that she stands them up, blocks them and leaves them sitting in the parking lot she directed them to, wondering what they had done to cause her to treat them this way. Most of the time I expect they had done nothing wrong at all. Her actions are difficult or impossible to understand or explain.

    One of her many victims, Greg.

  9. #12047

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by StlGuy605  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone,

    Long time reader, first time poster. I recently contacted this one for a visit. When she texted back she asked how much I wanted to spend. That kind of threw me off a bit because none of the other very few providers I've seen ask about that and two, I said how long I want to see her for and she states her rates in her ad. I would like to know if she's for real, scam, or LE. From what I've found, she only posts on STG and image search shows no where else. There isn't too many providers in South County close by to see without going clear across St. Louis. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/030828328597
    She has a habit 80 will get you ehat you want pics are old, she don't look that well due to her habit.

  10. #12046

    Angels Website

    Anyone else notice that the Angel's website is down today? Looks like someone forgot to renew their domain or has an issue with their hosting provider. Hopefully it's not something more than that.

  11. #12045
    Quote Originally Posted by StlGuy605  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone,

    Long time reader, first time poster. I recently contacted this one for a visit. When she texted back she asked how much I wanted to spend. That kind of threw me off a bit because none of the other very few providers I've seen ask about that and two, I said how long I want to see her for and she states her rates in her ad. I would like to know if she's for real, scam, or LE. From what I've found, she only posts on STG and image search shows no where else. There isn't too many providers in South County close by to see without going clear across St. Louis. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/030828328597
    She's real. Used to be UTR. I'd guess she's back in to drugs and needing cash. I've had awesome experiences with her. Then one day she began constantly blowing up my phone asking for money. I cut her loose. If you have a burner phone, go for her. I bet she's still amazing in bed. YMMV.

  12. #12044

    Anyone visit her?

    Hi everyone,

    Long time reader, first time poster. I recently contacted this one for a visit. When she texted back she asked how much I wanted to spend. That kind of threw me off a bit because none of the other very few providers I've seen ask about that and two, I said how long I want to see her for and she states her rates in her ad. I would like to know if she's for real, scam, or LE. From what I've found, she only posts on STG and image search shows no where else. There isn't too many providers in South County close by to see without going clear across St. Louis. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/030828328597

  13. #12043
    Quote Originally Posted by TruthSeeker84  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Lindsey is out of here. Both her ads are deleted. What's better is I convinced her one of her old regs was to blame for stuff he didn't do hahaha. Good riddance.
    What a Gentlemanly thing to do.

  14. #12042
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    What does this even mean? You're openly bragging to lying about one of her regulars and fucking him? I'm not sure if this is the venue to do that.

    She probably doesn't belong in this business anyway. But I'm willing to bet you know her a little better than you're letting on.
    The guy with 3 posts is likely a regular who is too embarrassed to post under his regular account.

  15. #12041

    Confusing post, but-

    Quote Originally Posted by TruthSeeker84  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Lindsey is out of here. Both her ads are deleted. What's better is I convinced her one of her old regs was to blame for stuff he didn't do hahaha. Good riddance.
    What does this even mean? You're openly bragging to lying about one of her regulars and fucking him? I'm not sure if this is the venue to do that.

    She probably doesn't belong in this business anyway. But I'm willing to bet you know her a little better than you're letting on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape