Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,701 to 8,715 of 30805
-
04-11-23 07:36 #22105Senior Member

Posts: 342Colombian
Anyone know what happened with this one. Haven't seen any ads in long time.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...t-day/46292332
-
04-11-23 05:47 #22104Senior Member

Posts: 247Eryn
https://tryst.link/escort/eryn
Has anyone seen her? Advertises that she is 6 months pregnant? Please DM me with info. Thanks.
-
04-11-23 00:10 #22103Senior Member

Posts: 87Daisy in apex
Daisy in apex.
Great effort. Older. Affordable $60 included FS. I like younger women tho. Sub 35.
Location is a little strange. Tiny home, trailer like. Quiet neighborhood tho. Probably wouldn't return. Sorry.
-
04-10-23 17:27 #22102Senior Member

Posts: 88Ava aka Baby
I saw her about 8 months ago. She had picked up a bit of weight and had heavy makeup but no face tattoo when I saw her. She was also clearly on something. I can't say she looked good at all then, but that was 8 months ago.
Originally Posted by LikesGirls
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 17:19 #22101Senior Member

Posts: 277Nope
No it does not.
Originally Posted by MrBJohnson
[View Original Post]
Having 15 plus arrests in the last 8 years, over half of which are drug related, multiple track scars and injection site scars, and seeing more and more scars from facial lesions over the years. That makes you a junkie.
The facial tattoo, that just makes look more like a junkie than before.
-
04-10-23 15:34 #22100Senior Member

Posts: 425I hadn't seen it but I haven't looked at her Tryst page in a bit. I don't think the new tattoo makes her look like a junkie. It's noticeable but not that big?
Originally Posted by WarDamnEagle
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 14:57 #22099Senior Member

Posts: 214Having a face tattoo makes you a junkie? That's pretty harsh. It's not even that big. Personally doesn't bother me one bit.
Originally Posted by WarDamnEagle
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 14:11 #22098Regular Member

Posts: 22Jane
No longer looks like her pictures, definitely on something or not right in her head. For me, it's a big avoid.
Originally Posted by TheWorldReset
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 14:10 #22097Senior Member

Posts: 265Rose
Smell, looking older, this is definitely downhill from 6 months ago. Looks like at least a moderate avoid.
Originally Posted by Nateman
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 13:29 #22096Senior Member

Posts: 409New wave
Watch out fellas. I came across this post. I'm not sure what but this seems like a new wave of fake ads coming through.
Be safe.
BLK.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...s/912699927467
-
04-10-23 12:33 #22095Senior Member

Posts: 105Ava / Baby got a new tattoo
Just saw on Ava's newest listing on Tryst this morning that she is sporting a new over the eye brow face tattoo, can anyone confirm they have seen this? She has always been one of the more naturally attractive ladies in town, for years we have overlooked mugshots and demon signs, but a face tattoo?
She now looks like the junkie she has always been striving to be. Wonder how long the new tattoo shows up in her mugshot collage she has.
WDE.
https://tryst.link/escort/avababy93
-
04-10-23 11:34 #22094Senior Member

Posts: 129Alisha Fake
She can't tell you what city she is in, asks where you are located instead. Also asks for $40 booking fee.
Originally Posted by Sagras14
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 08:17 #22093Senior Member

Posts: 40Yasmine
I know there are a couple girls who go by Yasmine in the area. Any info on this one? I've seen her post on and off for the past month or so with different numbers. Forum and Google searches don't reveal much unfortunately but I feel like I've seen something about her before.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/126534910
-
04-09-23 21:31 #22092Senior Member

Posts: 358From the past
Speaking of flakes and associates, does anyone know what happened to Stella? She was the so called Asian Doll who use to hang with Ashton I think.
-
04-09-23 19:17 #22091Senior Member

Posts: 214I saw her recently and it couldn't have gone any smoother. It literally took me an hour to walk in her room from the time I initially texted her. Only waited in parking lot 5 minutes max. But I have seen her before where it's the complete opposite. She's definitely very hit or miss. But also definitely worth it once you do actually get to see her.
Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





