Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,746 to 8,760 of 30806
-
04-05-23 09:34 #22061Senior Member

Posts: 124Looks like your inbox is full. Send me the info when you have a chance.
Originally Posted by Facino
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 07:45 #22060Senior Member

Posts: 81PM sent
I sent you a PM my man.
Originally Posted by Facino
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 21:38 #22059Senior Member

Posts: 126Here we go. Yes yes different strokes for different folks. You all seem to want to hear only the positives so here we go: She smelled nice, zero signs of demons and super tall.
Originally Posted by AlexThag
[View Original Post]
Ok, everyone happy now?
-
04-04-23 21:33 #22058Senior Member

Posts: 141Weird. I saw her a while back and it was a pretty standard encounter. To me she was legit and sweet, small tits, nice ass. I guess it goes without saying but in this hobby YMMV.
Originally Posted by Nateman
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 21:31 #22057Banned Member

Posts: 148Melissa
I see Melissa regularly and she's been nothing but delightful each time. She loves sucking dick more than anyone I've ever met. She's been going through some things recently, so contact with everyone has been sparse, including me. She'll get back to you when she can.
Originally Posted by FlyOnDeWalz
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 19:18 #22056Senior Member

Posts: 130My UTR
Here are pics of my UTR again Senior members only minimum 50 post! Pm for details!
-
04-04-23 19:18 #22055Senior Member

Posts: 63"Rose" (or "Melissa"
Yes, I almost did, and I'm glad I didn't. I reviewed #186384. Several posts here are recent including her requests for $ to get out of Uncle LEO's in call.
Originally Posted by FlyOnDeWalz
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 16:21 #22054Senior Member

Posts: 49No Response
Anyone had any experience with her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...r/042805494894 have texted the # on STG three separate occasions with no response.
-
04-04-23 15:24 #22053Senior Member

Posts: 126LOL she called you dick spit. Oh the irony. Lost on them for sure.
Originally Posted by Beastley69
[View Original Post]
You do have me curious if I can pass her tests. Challenge accepted. If things clack off will report back 30 days from now-I know that is not the best help to my brothers here (delayed report) but it is what I do. Don't want these people connecting the dots but my reviews are honest enough. One thing to maybe start doing is posting last 4 digits of a legit provider known number?. Many change numbers like I do underwear but a lot of them do keep same number.
-
04-04-23 14:39 #22052Senior Member

Posts: 312PM sent my man.
Originally Posted by Facino
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 14:30 #22051Senior Member

Posts: 234Bentlee
I met up with Bentlee a few weeks ago. Her place is a mess, and her husband is around but has never been an issue. The session was great, she gives and incredible BBBJ (with no CIM) and the pussy is tight. FS is always covered, but that pussy is so tight is will not matter.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/243652213304
-
04-04-23 14:23 #22050Senior Member

Posts: 234Rose
Received a BBBJ from Rose during a car date. It was alright. But nothing to write home about. Plus it was during the day.
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 14:16 #22049Senior Member

Posts: 127Velentina
Dreamed with Velentina. Those curves are beautiful. Pictures are real. The pictures don't show clear face but she has beautiful face. Very Very limited English. So there was not much conversation. She is in North Raleigh till tomorrow. But visits frequently just incase you miss. Is is GFE in all services in bed.
https://tryst.link/escort/velentina
-
04-04-23 11:43 #22048Senior Member

Posts: 130Utr
My personal UTR has reached out to me in need of help and since I'm no white knight I told her I could help her out this way. She will be in Raleigh for 2 nights Wed and Thursday. She will do appointments only she doesn't post and won't post on sites. She will only be available for Senior Members with at minimum 50 post for her safety. She is a spinner body type, I will provide more details in PM's to senior members! Please don't waste your time pm'ing me if your not a senior member with at least 50 post and several reviews cause I will ignore you sorry but that's how she wants it and it's for safety!
-
04-04-23 10:07 #22047Senior Member

Posts: 79Hawaiian Dream
I had a "dream" with Hazel and I enjoyed myself immensely, she is the woman in the pics, so everything is covered, No DATY, I'm more into personality and she was very nice, didn't rush. $$ for Hhr. I would see her again.
Ok https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...m/587661153804.











Reply With Quote





