rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 155 of 875 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 205 255 655 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 13123
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10813
    Look who I found.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4055.jpg‎   IMG_4060.jpg‎   IMG_4061.jpg‎  

  2. #10812
    See how bright that light is. ***** didn't even wake up when it's all in her face.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4045.jpeg‎  

  3. #10811
    Moral of the story. These bitches will snitch on you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4043.jpeg‎  

  4. #10810
    Just got harassed by a cop.

    She was sleeping in passenger seat.

    Cop pulled up, all macho and shit.

    I was just sitting in my driverside seat, posting on this site.

    She was sleeping in my passenger side.

    He pulled right next to my truck. Turned on his window light and shined it at my face.

    Came out and asked me started to ask me 21 questions.

    I told him for the beginning I can't see with his light in my face.

    Asshole wouldn't move it.

    Asked me.

    -what you doing? "Nothing".

    -why are you here? "I just wanted to pull over".

    -where do you live? I told him what section of the city I'm from. I don't want to mention it on here.

    -why are you parking on this side street instead the Main Street? "What difference it makes?

    Give me your I'd. I asked him for what.

    He then did the "Oh you want to play tough?

    He got back in his SUV. Back up behind my truck and turn on his police lights.

    I woke up the girl. Told her a cop pulled up. She scared as fuck. Told me her name is Kristen.

    Cop Came back again. Got mad as fuck.

    Give me your I'd, I said for what again.

    Then he asked the girl for her I'd. She said she don't have one.

    He asked me for my I'd again. I said for what again.

    He literally said for parking her with your engine running.

    I said call your supervisor. He hesitated.

    Told the girl what's her name. And he said you remember me right? She said yea.

    Then at that moment I was like this ***** is going to snitch.

    She was scared as fuck.

    He told her to get out my truck, asked her a few questions.

    I remember hearing, where he pick you up at? She told him Huntington.

    At that moment, I was like this *****.

    He came back for round three and told me to get the fuck out of here, you “just finished getting your blowjob” and kept laughing walking back to his SUV.

    I pulled off, he aggressively following me with his lights for 3 blocks.

    I pulled over, cause obviously his light was still on and by law I'm suppose to stop.

    He went past me and made a left. I went straight.



    I got this all on my dash cam. I probably post some screenshots later

  5. #10809
    Said her name is Kendell or Kendal. 27 from the Poconos. Told her I let her nap for 15 minutes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4039.jpg‎  

  6. #10808
    Terrible night so far. This SW is currently sleeping, snoring and drooling on my dick.

    I'll wake her up in 5 minutes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4036.jpg‎  

  7. #10807
    Gentlemen,

    I'm about to start my stroll to find April.

  8. #10806

    Kristen

    Met a sweet mid twenties blonde spinner with a facial piercing near Huntington station, very friendly and accommodating personality. Wicked BJ skills. Great time with her. Short blonde hair between her chin and her shoulders, told me Kensington's "mad barber" got her last year. Very pretty girl. She said she lives across the bridge and just comes over a lot. You won't be disappointed with her she's really cool. Looks more like a college girl than a SW.

    Anyone know anything about the blonde who hangs between the 711 and Allegheny that looks like Allie Addison? Short Curley blonde hair, kept seeing her today but couldn't seem to catch up to her.

  9. #10805
    Quote Originally Posted by CreaminSide  [View Original Post]
    WOW! Blast from the past. Looks like she's got some baby damage but otherwise looks good. Where is she to be found these days?

    Best,

    Creaminside.
    Around Sargent. I have her Facebook but she's never on.

  10. #10804

    Mayleah

    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    Second date with this one. Been looking for her for the longest.
    WOW! Blast from the past. Looks like she's got some baby damage but otherwise looks good. Where is she to be found these days?

    Best,

    Creaminside.

  11. #10803

    Don't pick this chick up

    Was watching this interview with thiss BSW and she admits to scamming tricks.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIS8Jy2vBJQ

  12. #10802
    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    We all like April. She got some good pussy and let me record her nutting in her mouth.
    We all like April indeed! Her holes look immaculate. She's one of the rare ones I would consider poking.

  13. #10801
    Quote Originally Posted by LiarLiar86  [View Original Post]
    For those who aren't aware Ashley has passed away. She most recently had bleach blonde hair. I believe she was 27, turning 28 on March 1st. She was found in her apartment either dead from O. D. Or the infection in her arms. She stayed at the shelter past couple years and finally had gotten her own place back in October. Over the last 6 months she really wasn't acting herself and you could tell something wasn't right. Anyway RIP Ashley Roge.
    Damn. Saw her off and on for years.

  14. #10800

    Last night

    Driving up Jasper I saw a thick milfy WSW walking across to talk to another car. After dude drove off and didn't scoop her I rolled up on her. At first I said I was cool. But then as she was walking away her ass was looking pawgish LOL and she just looked like she would give a good BJ (I have a good sense of what working girls are good or not). She got in told me her name was Kimmy or Kimberly. We parked up I was right. She did give a good BJ and nice soft ass to grab. The titties looked nice too but she didn't take them out. Overall it was a good pickup.

  15. #10799
    Second date with this one. Been looking for her for the longest.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3799.jpg‎   IMG_3800.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape