rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 157 of 875 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 207 257 657 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 13123
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10783
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkDean  [View Original Post]
    I would love to hit that light skinned kitty. I love the young look also. She around / Do you maybe have digest for her?
    I have her "simp" boyfriend number that let she live's with up Pottstown. I never used that number to find her. I just find her around Lehigh cheesesteak area.

  2. #10782

    Dam little one

    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    Fun with the little one.
    I would love to hit that light skinned kitty. I love the young look also. She around / Do you maybe have digest for her?

  3. #10781
    Random screenshots from five different walkers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3596.jpg‎   IMG_3598.jpg‎   IMG_3603.jpg‎   IMG_3597.jpg‎   IMG_3601.jpg‎  

    IMG_3599.jpg‎   IMG_3602.jpg‎   IMG_3600.jpg‎  

  4. #10780
    Quote Originally Posted by Msaunders6969  [View Original Post]
    Would like to find a notel that doesn't ask for I'd or a tag number. Trying to stay anonymous.
    Notels don't exist anymore.

    These fkn weirdos kidnapping chicks and strangling them ruined it for all of us regular guys.

  5. #10779
    Quote Originally Posted by Msaunders6969  [View Original Post]
    Would like to find a notel that doesn't ask for I'd or a tag number. Trying to stay anonymous.
    A popular one burned down recently.

    A few people rent out rooms in their homes to do the deeds. Some of the SW would know where to find them.

    I went to one and it was a black family with Christian stuff around their living room. They kicked the adult son out of the room and I banged a hooker on his bed. LOL.

    Another was a roach infested trap house with a mattress on the floor and clutter and trash everywhere.

  6. #10778
    Quote Originally Posted by Soft12  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks, going to be visiting the city of brotherly love this week and looking forward to the K-stroll. If any one knows of good short stay / hourly motels or hotels send a DM or reply here. I've heard of a couple but haven't been able to find any through search.
    Would like to find a notel that doesn't ask for I'd or a tag number. Trying to stay anonymous.

  7. #10777
    Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedPhil  [View Original Post]
    Yep that's her. Only watched the first 30 seconds. Will watch it later. Very nice girl.

    This is a picture off her Facebook.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3540.jpg‎  

  8. #10776
    Quote Originally Posted by OneTw  [View Original Post]
    Who is she? Looks fine.
    Fairly certain it's her: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ5gcJI4Xvk.

  9. #10775

    Who is she? Looks fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    Ran into Jessica, India and Kristin last night. I'll post more pics later.

    So mad I fumble the bag with this SW. I pray I find her again.
    Who is she? Looks fine.

  10. #10774

    Short stays

    Hey folks, going to be visiting the city of brotherly love this week and looking forward to the K-stroll. If any one knows of good short stay / hourly motels or hotels send a DM or reply here. I've heard of a couple but haven't been able to find any through search.

  11. #10773

    Yeah, I know about Philly

    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up. Philly is not a fine city. Philly is not brotherly love. Please use common sense while you down here. Check out the last few years murder rate.
    Uh Huh. I said that with tongue in cheek, and Sig Sauer in kidney carry.

    Dick.

  12. #10772

    Mini casino on ave

    Quote Originally Posted by FatRichard  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    I will be traveling to your fine city in a couple of weeks for a convention. As noted in the subject above, I am curious about casinos in Philadelphia. I've mongered a lot in Vegas, and many of the casinos there have workers hanging around who will approach you (or welcome being approached) about a "temporary girlfriend" arrangement. Is there anything like this going on the city of brotherly love? Any info will be greatly appreciated.

    Dick.
    There's this mini casino on the ave near tiago called "lucky 777".

    I never went inside but when I drove by, some times there is a hot latina dressed as a stripper in the front. I don't think these girls are the typical working girl out on the ave but maybe you can convince them if the price is right.

  13. #10771
    Quote Originally Posted by FatRichard  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    I will be traveling to your fine city in a couple of weeks for a convention. As noted in the subject above, I am curious about casinos in Philadelphia. I've mongered a lot in Vegas, and many of the casinos there have workers hanging around who will approach you (or welcome being approached) about a "temporary girlfriend" arrangement. Is there anything like this going on the city of brotherly love? Any info will be greatly appreciated..
    Just a heads up. Philly is not a fine city. Philly is not brotherly love. Please use common sense while you down here. Check out the last few years murder rate.

  14. #10770
    Ran into Jessica, India and Kristin last night. I'll post more pics later.

    So mad I fumble the bag with this SW. I pray I find her again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3390.jpeg‎  

  15. #10769
    Quote Originally Posted by FatRichard  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    I will be traveling to your fine city in a couple of weeks for a convention. As noted in the subject above, I am curious about casinos in Philadelphia. I've mongered a lot in Vegas, and many of the casinos there have workers hanging around who will approach you (or welcome being approached) about a "temporary girlfriend" arrangement. Is there anything like this going on the city of brotherly love? Any info will be greatly appreciated.

    Dick.
    I would guess the answer is no because I knew a pretty popular active escort that left Philly to be a casino girl in Vegas. I don't think she would have went to Vegas if she could do that in Philly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape