Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 552 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 529 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 8273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7853
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Great comments

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadez  [View Original Post]
    It was more competative before covid. A combination of things has fig one of the most active spots ever any where. Other places can have 0-6 legit hotties. Fig can have that number on one street in Hottie Gallery (do the girls still call these streets a fashion show?)

    When it gets warm there will be dozens of hot body girls seen on a night and bunches more thick girls. I think 2023 will go to new levels with recent law changes. Before covid it was mostly BSW but now a days there is much diversity on the track / blade.

    Girls trying to push things to 120 but hotties have offered 80, 100 with their room and 100 for 20 mins in car. Tbh last time I checked the 120 girls had flaws (not the best breast, face not the best) but the 80 girl had fine body (maybe a lil too skinny) and nicely done fake breast. She wanted to be done in under 15 min and had more tats then usual but I am sure a little more cash could have gotten more time as these girls spend a lot of time waiting for customers,

    There is no where like it.
    Hadez is right, there is to my knowledge no where like fig. Even in its glory, sepulveda was weak. I did not even know why there was so much traffic to get fucken bagels at 1 am. But fig is totally lawless and that is good and bad. The good is there has not been a sting under the current leadership of the city and for the last year or so of the prior leadership. The juice is just not worth the squeeze of having LAPD interact with the demo.

    The other good thing is that it triggers the evolutionary spirit of the penor. I laugh when some fucken noob asks "how do I get a girl from fig" "do I need to read men are from mars, hoes are from south central" and "what do you say to the girls" and "do you need to do certain things on fig to get a "date".

    Any mildly hetero man on fig, just needs to know two things. 1. all you say is "do you want a ride" - you do not way you want anything illegal 2. Let your dick drive.

    The bad part is that the girls here are mostly if not always high on very powerful narcotics, are pimped out by teenagers who are very violent and you can be ensnared in their shit, and finally, the 80% of the girls have no desire to give good service. If you roll on fig and do two throws, the chances are that one of your tosses will end up in a rob or a rush. There are no rules, and what the fuck are you going to do, take it up with the pimp? The odds of bad service go up if you only try one gal.

  2. #7852
    Senior Member


    Posts: 402
    It was more competative before covid. A combination of things has fig one of the most active spots ever any where. Other places can have 0-6 legit hotties. Fig can have that number on one street in Hottie Gallery (do the girls still call these streets a fashion show?)

    When it gets warm there will be dozens of hot body girls seen on a night and bunches more thick girls. I think 2023 will go to new levels with recent law changes. Before covid it was mostly BSW but now a days there is much diversity on the track / blade.

    Girls trying to push things to 120 but hotties have offered 80, 100 with their room and 100 for 20 mins in car. Tbh last time I checked the 120 girls had flaws (not the best breast, face not the best) but the 80 girl had fine body (maybe a lil too skinny) and nicely done fake breast. She wanted to be done in under 15 min and had more tats then usual but I am sure a little more cash could have gotten more time as these girls spend a lot of time waiting for customers,

    There is no where like it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gsteve  [View Original Post]
    Any of those areas as active as Fig?

  3. #7851
    Pomona & San Bernadino is only worth cruising if you happen to be in the area. The quality is low and action is to erratic especially in Pomona.

    Quote Originally Posted by JCSlater  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gsteve,

    Fig is by far way more active but I have pulled a bunch of cuties from the IE. Pomona is weird it really just depends, I've seen girls all hours but some days its dead, san Bernardino is more active in the evening to 4-5 am mid day is dead, beach blvd oc is usually slow from what I've seen but there are girls there occasionally. Fig is usually good anytime and western evening to early am.

  4. #7850
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsteve  [View Original Post]
    Any of those areas as active as Fig?
    Hey Gsteve,

    Fig is by far way more active but I have pulled a bunch of cuties from the IE. Pomona is weird it really just depends, I've seen girls all hours but some days its dead, san Bernardino is more active in the evening to 4-5 am mid day is dead, beach blvd oc is usually slow from what I've seen but there are girls there occasionally. Fig is usually good anytime and western evening to early am.

  5. #7849
    Quote Originally Posted by JCSlater  [View Original Post]
    If you are in the IE there's holt and Indian hill Pomona.

    And San Bernardino G and 5th st.

    OC beach Blvd & Cerritos-ball rd south of knotts.
    Any of those areas as active as Fig?

  6. #7848
    Quote Originally Posted by AsMong  [View Original Post]
    What do they quote for SW? How is the experience and what they provide?
    Most ask 100-140 for FS I haven't met any down for bbj but I rarely ask so YMMV.

  7. #7847

    BBBJ rates

    Haven't been to LA since 2018. Can you still get BBBJ and what are the rates on that these days. Thanks coming to town soon.

  8. #7846
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Contextual

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesD2004  [View Original Post]
    I got one who wouldn't eat McDonald's. Have to drive 8 miles for Chick-fil-A and experience chipotle the other time.
    Another great post with a great segue. Level 27 is sex.

  9. #7845
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    What a great question. They quite any where from 40 for a handie to 80 for head up to 200 for level 27. The experience is awesome that us why they are pimped out strung out and walkabout on mayor bass' favorite street.
    I got one who wouldn't eat McDonald's. Have to drive 8 miles for Chick-fil-A and experience chipotle the other time.

  10. #7844

    SW exp

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    What a great question. They quite any where from 40 for a handie to 80 for head up to 200 for level 27. The experience is awesome that us why they are pimped out strung out and walkabout on mayor bass' favorite street.
    Thank you. Dumb question, what is level 27? Where is a good spot?

  11. #7843
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Geodesic

    Quote Originally Posted by AsMong  [View Original Post]
    What do they quote for SW? How is the experience and what they provide?
    What a great question. They quite any where from 40 for a handie to 80 for head up to 200 for level 27. The experience is awesome that us why they are pimped out strung out and walkabout on mayor bass' favorite street.

  12. #7842

    Quote SW

    What do they quote for SW? How is the experience and what they provide?

  13. #7841
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I know this is a big ask, but where on western was this?
    A few blocks south form winchells, in front of 7-11, maple wood and western in front of Casa Chapina.

  14. #7840

    Hot spots

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedSomeDome  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know of any new hotspots for SW other than Fig or western?
    If you are in the IE there's holt and Indian hill Pomona.

    And San Bernardino G and 5th st.

    OC beach Blvd & Cerritos-ball rd south of knotts.

  15. #7839
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Winchells?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Was in the mood so went out Tuesday night and it was raining off and on. A car date is awesome in the rain. I picked up a pale skin latina that looked asian was short and had these big tits in white stripper boots and barely a bikini, she said she was Native that's why she looked asian. Her name was Layla or Leah. We go a bit away from western and she didn't complain about going far. We find a nice spot under a tree with low hanging branches for good concealment. We go in the back of my car and she starts a nice CBJ. She gets on her back and I start pounding in mish, she moans fairly loud so I was glad it was raining out. I grab her tits and busted a big nut in the condom. I get off of her and start cleaning up and get dressed. She asks me to give her a couple minutes for her to relax. I rub her sexy legs as she lays next to me. She puts her sweater on and her stripper boots and waits for me to climb back in front to take her back to where she was posted at. I've been spending more money on gas than girls lately since western been fairly dead most days. Rarri is another who I picked up a couple weeks ago, she's a tall girl with bleach blonde hair, services are ok. Some person was staring from a 2nd story window so that was weird she noticed them. I hurried up and busted and was gone as soon as I able to this is why I don't like parking close to western and like going a few blocks away.
    I know this is a big ask, but where on western was this?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape