Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 8261
-
04-06-23 17:25 #7841Senior Member

Posts: 2198Pomona & San Bernadino is only worth cruising if you happen to be in the area. The quality is low and action is to erratic especially in Pomona.
Originally Posted by JCSlater
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-23 13:33 #7840Senior Member

Posts: 58Hey Gsteve,
Originally Posted by Gsteve
[View Original Post]
Fig is by far way more active but I have pulled a bunch of cuties from the IE. Pomona is weird it really just depends, I've seen girls all hours but some days its dead, san Bernardino is more active in the evening to 4-5 am mid day is dead, beach blvd oc is usually slow from what I've seen but there are girls there occasionally. Fig is usually good anytime and western evening to early am.
-
04-05-23 12:20 #7839Senior Member

Posts: 72Any of those areas as active as Fig?
Originally Posted by JCSlater
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 19:02 #7838Senior Member

Posts: 58Most ask 100-140 for FS I haven't met any down for bbj but I rarely ask so YMMV.
Originally Posted by AsMong
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-23 21:53 #7837Senior Member

Posts: 103BBBJ rates
Haven't been to LA since 2018. Can you still get BBBJ and what are the rates on that these days. Thanks coming to town soon.
-
04-02-23 00:13 #7836Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Contextual
Another great post with a great segue. Level 27 is sex.
Originally Posted by JamesD2004
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-23 21:44 #7835Senior Member

Posts: 1954I got one who wouldn't eat McDonald's. Have to drive 8 miles for Chick-fil-A and experience chipotle the other time.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-23 20:38 #7834Senior Member

Posts: 75SW exp
Thank you. Dumb question, what is level 27? Where is a good spot?
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-23 14:00 #7833Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Geodesic
What a great question. They quite any where from 40 for a handie to 80 for head up to 200 for level 27. The experience is awesome that us why they are pimped out strung out and walkabout on mayor bass' favorite street.
Originally Posted by AsMong
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-23 13:25 #7832Senior Member

Posts: 75Quote SW
What do they quote for SW? How is the experience and what they provide?
-
03-31-23 00:38 #7831Senior Member

Posts: 860A few blocks south form winchells, in front of 7-11, maple wood and western in front of Casa Chapina.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-23 16:31 #7830Senior Member

Posts: 58Hot spots
If you are in the IE there's holt and Indian hill Pomona.
Originally Posted by NeedSomeDome
[View Original Post]
And San Bernardino G and 5th st.
OC beach Blvd & Cerritos-ball rd south of knotts.
-
03-24-23 14:05 #7829Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Winchells?
I know this is a big ask, but where on western was this?
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-23 00:17 #7828Senior Member

Posts: 860Western Ave adventures
Was in the mood so went out Tuesday night and it was raining off and on. A car date is awesome in the rain. I picked up a pale skin latina that looked asian was short and had these big tits in white stripper boots and barely a bikini, she said she was Native that's why she looked asian. Her name was Layla or Leah. We go a bit away from western and she didn't complain about going far. We find a nice spot under a tree with low hanging branches for good concealment. We go in the back of my car and she starts a nice CBJ. She gets on her back and I start pounding in mish, she moans fairly loud so I was glad it was raining out. I grab her tits and busted a big nut in the condom. I get off of her and start cleaning up and get dressed. She asks me to give her a couple minutes for her to relax. I rub her sexy legs as she lays next to me. She puts her sweater on and her stripper boots and waits for me to climb back in front to take her back to where she was posted at. I've been spending more money on gas than girls lately since western been fairly dead most days. Rarri is another who I picked up a couple weeks ago, she's a tall girl with bleach blonde hair, services are ok. Some person was staring from a 2nd story window so that was weird she noticed them. I hurried up and busted and was gone as soon as I able to this is why I don't like parking close to western and like going a few blocks away.
-
03-16-23 10:23 #7827Senior Member

Posts: 1388
Originally Posted by Drken
[View Original Post]
She is very selective on who she does bare with. If you have recent negative papers, mildly attractive and a fit body, and she is in one of her moods. About 99.9% of Fig mongers will not make that cut.
Originally Posted by Hadez
[View Original Post]
She often has an incall room nearby when she strolls and does not stray very far. She often live-streams her walks on SM. Yeah pimps know that body is money so they always try to gorilla recruit her. She often walks with another girl but I have not sampled her.
Oh and if she catches you filming or snapping her while strolling, she will walk up to your car and smash your windows. She is very proud of her window breaking tool. Very sharp object!












Reply With Quote






