Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 19,231 to 19,245 of 27123
-
04-10-23 06:55 #7893Senior Member

Posts: 33While this is true, if a girl is asking too much, they will say something to the girls to bring it down to parity. Some girls think they upcharge CIM, they are quickly told cut that shit out. As for BB, they they dictate but they will strongly suggest a range but it is up to the girl to take / no take the specific tips.
Originally Posted by AMonger
[View Original Post]
Yup, the male booker will tell you what he is aware but again the girls could be a bich and set random prices or be great and give it up for cheaper.
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 06:53 #7892Senior Member

Posts: 33Bro, read the forum a bit and text the places to find addresses.
Manhattan. Train is close to everything and tons of places near midtown area.
Originally Posted by StevieSmith83
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 06:51 #7891Regular Member

Posts: 12House does not set BBFS pricing
So you're going to listen to the PPS who's completely new to the store? He either has no idea what he's talking about or just being complacent with you to get you in the store. Any time I've inquired any mms / PPS about extras with a girl the response has always been "you have to discuss with the girl". There is no such thing as a house rule for BBFS. The only agreement between the girl and the house is the house fee the girl has to pay.
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
If the house is setting the fee then how are you able "negotiate" with the girl? How are some people getting free BBFS? You can't have it both ways where if they're asking for more they can't because it's house rules but if they're willing to go lower, house rules don't exist. The fact of the matter is the house has no interest what goes on in the room as they have no financial interest beyond the house fee.
These girls are trying to make money, they're not there because they love your dick that much. They have a right to set their price for their services just as you have a right not to purchase their services.
-
04-10-23 06:27 #7890Regular Member

Posts: 8I agree but she became a dirtier ***** wide open to CIA, CIP and all things bareback particularly when she has her alcohol because it's hard to do that sober http://www.drjuliainthecity.com/.
Originally Posted by JoeIsLive
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 06:23 #7889Regular Member

Posts: 8Edina from Lears went Indy and took off the condom
She offers BBFS now. But not cip or Cia please pm for additional info https://sexycourtesan.com/edina/.
-
04-10-23 05:27 #7888Senior Member

Posts: 2422Clearance
We are referring to ppc / wsd here, while gaga was off a bit but there was a male booker recently and has confirmed the extra menu price. Check with them.
Originally Posted by AMonger
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-23 23:18 #7887Regular Member

Posts: 12What are you talking about. The house has never dictated the price of extras. If they did then they would just make it free and bring in more customers and collect more house fee. Along the same vein they can't force the girls to go raw either.
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-23 21:56 #7886Senior Member

Posts: 2422Direct approach
Got the clearance from kind booker that their shop operates on extra raws is 100, these girls are going outrageous trying to highway rob our wallets and not reciprocate. And don't even start the nonsense on 100 outside /200 inside slop. Its a satire they even despicable to think of destroying economy even more with these nitty gritty transactional balonies. Whenever I see girls upfront and ask their menu first despite booker saying it'll be 100 bb cip, if they stay firm on 200, I walk the F out and leave a small gratuity for their time.
Originally Posted by JamesEngr
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-23 21:45 #7885Regular Member

Posts: 9Hells kitchen area
I will be in NYC in hells kitchen and can't find addresses for many of the BBFS friendly spas. Which ones are close to hells kitchen?
-
04-09-23 20:46 #7884Senior Member

Posts: 2422Another 200 want to be
These girls arent trained well enough and their attitude doesn't help. Saved me the trip when I return from boston next week. Her pussy prob wasnt tight and 120 still not worthy if she's a major moodkiller. Dropping off the list. Kink alarm: she will rebrand to another location under diff name cas of these exp LOL. Seen way too much duds.
Originally Posted by JamesEngr
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-23 19:59 #7883Regular Member

Posts: 12Damn bro, you waited an hour and on top of that had a bad session. Did MMS let you know how long the wait would be / did you ask? I walk out after waiting 10 minutes. Sorry you had a bad session.
Originally Posted by JamesEngr
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-23 17:05 #7882Regular Member

Posts: 12Sorry Bro
Damn bro, you waited over an hour and a bad session on top of that, sorry bro. Did MMS tell you how long the wait would be / Did you call ahead and let them know you were going to be a little late. After 10 minutes I just walk and go somewhere else.
Originally Posted by JamesEngr
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-23 16:25 #7881Senior Member

Posts: 4753Thanks for TOFFT. At least we know she will go $120 CIP but seems like shitty attitude on this girl. Usually cheaper girls will do better on service. Damn!
Originally Posted by JamesEngr
[View Original Post]
Sounds like a good time! Thanks for the report. I assume you're also referring to the scouting report. . I do my best to pick girls I want to fuck so I figured I'll share.
Originally Posted by JavLoverNyc
[View Original Post]
Greek. I think it's hard to go greek unless she lists the sevice. I did green once on a girl who didn't offered on the regular. Thank god I used a condom first that time because it was not a good scene after I pulled out. Went back to regular hole on the girl after that LOL. Never again would I try on a girl who didn't list it on the menu, they just don't prepare properly.
-
04-09-23 15:14 #7880Regular Member

Posts: 1Hello
I PM you boss can you check it please. Thank you.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-23 14:28 #7879Senior Member

Posts: 78ZUMI Contd
YMMV. Do not recommend. Session started 12.50 pm eventually. Pretty face. Next to zero / A size cups. Nice legs though. Not much buns or ass to grab. Lazy BBBJ. When I try to go in MISH she pulls out phone. Is firm on 200. I try negotiating. 5 minutes passes. Long story short she didn't relent so I stock to CFS mish. Switch to cg later. 15 mins later she relents and says 120 fine to proceed. So I agree. Eventually mish bbf CIP. She tried to demand 45 min for what was clearly 30 min dot. Showered and left. 340 half total. Low chemistry. She is a bit tall. Taller than 5'5 I think. I wouldn't repeat.











Reply With Quote




