Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #7293
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesEngr  [View Original Post]
    Any reports of white girls that are not 50+ year old but in their 20's-30's? This thread is all Asian it seems. Also no Latinas?
    Yea I alluded to that in my previous post. Looks like this thread is so Asian dominated a non-Asian BBFS thread was made LOL.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...BBFS-Manhattan

    It reminds me of the Queens section being dominated by CDP reviews so much that a separate thread was made for DH.

    I'm going to go on a limb and guess why on the territory where this is taking place. I think people go to the brothels, spas, CDP, agencies, and high end escorts and give positive reviews leading others to the same spots so they review those spots. So when people want BBFS in Manhattan they don't go on their own and TOFTT on an unreviewed provider something outside that bubble. So you tend to get over time a small group of the same providers/spots getting reviewed over and over as people avoid risk.

    And I should note I have posted reviews of women outside the Asian spa/agency bubble in the BBFS Manhattan section and looking back after others posted their reviews. My posts got the most backlash with people attack their looks and other stuff despite me taking the most risk since they had no reviews and was outside the Asian spa. Lears, Gina Rollins, etc bubble.

  2. #7292

    White talent

    Any reports of white girls that are not 50+ year old but in their 20's-30's? This thread is all Asian it seems. Also no Latinas?

  3. #7291

    Could be

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason1910  [View Original Post]
    Headed to see someone from one of the Japanese agencies tomorrow afternoon, and BBFS seems to be on tap.

    What's the relative safety level here? How do why'all get comfortable with it? I'd love to take the leap, but it feels impossible to get any level of comfort with this.

    Is it just "suck it up, take the risk?
    Not sure, I've never tried BB yet, but I want to, and I may soon.

    Like you, I often wonder how you take the leap. I think it's like entering the Arctic Ocean though. You just do it.

    Then, later, get the tests regularly and / or when you think you need them.

    But I guess others on the thread with experience would have a better way of putting it.

  4. #7290

    Comfort level

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason1910  [View Original Post]
    Headed to see someone from one of the Japanese agencies tomorrow afternoon, and BBFS seems to be on tap.

    What's the relative safety level here? How do why'all get comfortable with it? I'd love to take the leap, but it feels impossible to get any level of comfort with this.

    Is it just "suck it up, take the risk?
    Based on what you said, I think you'd wrap it up. Get a thin condom so you get the most feeling instead of the thick raincoat at the spa.

    Good luck.

  5. #7289

    Getting comfortable

    Headed to see someone from one of the Japanese agencies tomorrow afternoon, and BBFS seems to be on tap.

    What's the relative safety level here? How do why'all get comfortable with it? I'd love to take the leap, but it feels impossible to get any level of comfort with this.

    Is it just "suck it up, take the risk?

  6. #7288
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnUws  [View Original Post]
    I don't regret it!
    She was definitely hotter and thinner.

    Was it 600 for her and Gina? Recently?

  7. #7287

    Double the trouble for 600

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnUws  [View Original Post]
    I don't regret it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail (1).jpeg‎   thumbnail (7).jpg‎   thumbnail (4).jpg‎   thumbnail (15)~2.jpeg‎   thumbnail.jpg‎  

    just4u.jpg‎   IMG-20221222-WA0001.jpg‎   tustavo.jpg‎  

  8. #7286

    Hotels

    Quote Originally Posted by RazGrizace00  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for all the info guys. This is probably asked a million times but any recommendations for hotels to get to all these BBFS spots? Or doesn't matter the location and hop on the subway to get to any location.
    Time Square easiest. Walking distance to many and big train hub.

    If you stay in other areas, it's fine too but you'd have to take trains to get to anywhere.

  9. #7285

    Hotels

    Thanks for all the info guys. This is probably asked a million times but any recommendations for hotels to get to all these BBFS spots? Or doesn't matter the location and hop on the subway to get to any location.

  10. #7284

    Adriana at NYAF

    Looks like Adriana formally from Lears and EC is now BBFS and Greek friendly. Read 4 reviews confirming this. 100 for each extra activity. I guess she upped her game. Greek with her phat ass must be amazing.

  11. #7283

    Hour or half.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCunn  [View Original Post]
    Multiple pops on full hour sessions only or can be half hour session?
    1 hour usually means you can cum twice at the GFE spots. Some girls will do 3 if they are horny as fuck and time and your cock is good to go.

    Half hour usually do not allow multiple pops. I've seen this happen but just once when I came way too early. She tried to get second out of me but I couldn't finish 2nd time.

  12. #7282
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRunning  [View Original Post]
    Claiming to get free BBFS because you're handsome is so delusional I don't even know what to say. No, you did not get free BBFS (If you even did) because you're "handsome" or got "game". Don't think for a second these girl give a F about your middle-aged ass.

    It's because you're such a regular who goes so frequently that the MMS TELLS the girl that the client you're seeing is a VIP and / or is an active reviewer (Yes, they read reviews too). DO NOT UPSET him for 2 reasons 1) They don't want to lose a regular 2) He will write a bad review and you can lose future customers.
    I know this section is mainly for the organized stuff (brothels, spas, CDP, agencies, etc) and the high end providers. But you can get so many low end to mid tier indys to do free BBFS regardless of your looks if you repeat a couple times. I just had one go from never bare. To bare for 700. To bare for not upcharge just don't cum inside me in the span of like 4 hours today LOL. She is a part of the 2 girl hotel setup. They share room. You fuck one girl the other hides in bathroom during your session. Seems like things are slow and they needed money for hotel room.

  13. #7281

    Does time matter?

    Quote Originally Posted by MeowMao  [View Original Post]
    Saw Akemi a couple of days ago. Nice milfy vibe with huge tits. Really nice time bouncing her big tits while fucking her in mish until I CIP. Round 2 doggy then back to mish to finish in her pussy again. Pull out and ask her to lick my cock clean and she swallowed whatever cum that was on my cock.

    BBFS upgrade was just $100.
    Multiple pops on full hour sessions only or can be half hour session?

  14. #7280

    Dana MG

    Dana at MG $260 for 30 minutes + $100 tip for BBFS CIP, zero hesitation from her. Sadly she had alot of petroleum jelly lube (antibacterial?) in her pussy tho ahead of time. Def worth nutting in her then making it creamy.

  15. #7279

    Akemi xoxogirlsny $100 BBFS cip extra

    Saw Akemi a couple of days ago. Nice milfy vibe with huge tits. Really nice time bouncing her big tits while fucking her in mish until I CIP. Round 2 doggy then back to mish to finish in her pussy again. Pull out and ask her to lick my cock clean and she swallowed whatever cum that was on my cock.

    BBFS upgrade was just $100.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape