Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 129 of 733 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 179 229 629 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 10993
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9073

    Fun with Cali

    Hey Men, I just had a good time with Cali a nice tall, well-built woman. Her hips from the photos do not lie. Plus, she has girlfriends as well. She even asked me if I want to do a 4 girl party. I've done two girls and three girl parties, but 4 would probably put me in the hospital. Ha ha ha.

    Everything was played safe and I got my full time on my date with her. She takes it well and had me huffing and puffing up to my finish. I will definitely repeat on future visits.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/Funwithcali

    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/4350932.htm?cat=1

  2. #9072

    Yuri

    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    I have no experience with this provider and just sharing information previously distributed.

    I mixed up Yuri and Yuki, the Japanese provider advertising on Craigslist.
    She's in her 50's. Nothing special by any means. But she does do BBFSCIP and BBBJCIM but she has to already know you.

  3. #9071

    Thank PP808

    Quote Originally Posted by LeftRight  [View Original Post]
    Does she have an ad?
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonPounder808  [View Original Post]
    Since everyone is talking but no one is posting a link.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/hawaii/ho...scorts/2806985

    You are welcome.
    I have no experience with this provider and just sharing information previously distributed.

    I mixed up Yuri and Yuki, the Japanese provider advertising on Craigslist.

  4. #9070
    Quote Originally Posted by TLinks  [View Original Post]
    Yuri is working the Ilikai.
    Does she have an ad?

  5. #9069

    Yuri

    Yuri is working the Ilikai.

  6. #9068
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasThunder19  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know a provider who does bbj?
    Bro you got to RTFF. You also got to do your own research. All the info you're asking about is out on the WWW. Check out the escort sites and see who you want to try. Then ask them. Granted some will not like the fact that you're being graphic about their service so you may need to figure out a way to ask, but not be so specific about the types of service they provide. I'm telling you this from experience. I gave you a starting point now go do your part. GL!

  7. #9067

    Help me find

    Does anyone know a provider who does bbj?

  8. #9066

    Alicenwonderland is back and Fun

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...icenwonderland

    I saw her I think two months ago when she was here last time.

    I played with her 3 or 4 times.

    You'll love her curves.

    Have fun if you can.

  9. #9065

    Kanoe

    Happy Aloha Friday night, texted Kanoe, she responded quickly, made deposit (small kine), she arrived at my hale on time, a little conversation, some wine, I gave her a lomi, then it was game on. If you are looking for a beautiful young local wahine, you will love Kanoe, she made sure I was relaxed and satisfied.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/KanoeBanks

    https://tryst.link/escort/iiamkanoe

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/honol...r/273479441183

    GL, monger on brahz.

  10. #9064

    Met Lana Rose for my first time

    No, not the celebrity Lana Rose but the escort. She has been reviewed here before I heard bunch of great reviews. She's not from this island but I heard she was visiting from neighbor island. Got lucky to meet up and I had a great time! Thanks Smiley and others who have noted this!

  11. #9063

    She's OK

    Quote Originally Posted by OopsWrongHole  [View Original Post]
    Anyone sampled this firecracker? Mahalos in advance https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/7312756.htm?cat=1.
    Got to see her this week. She does screen before she will see you. But communication was pretty easy over text. Can't say for sure that the pictures you see are her. When I saw her she didn't really have makeup on. And she has a weave in her hair. She's Ukrainian. Though she can speak English, doesn't really want to do anything but get it done. Nice enough, but definitely a clock watcher. Oh, and she doesn't kiss on the mouth or let anyone go down on her. This is her first trip to Hawaii supposedly. Good luck!

  12. #9062

    Coco Bae

    She is legit but pricey. I did the 1 hour session since I didn't know what to expect. Nice personality and friendly. CFS and everything else is open. Not sure about Greek though. She did have a timer which imo makes her a clock watcher. Have fun braddahs and stay safe.

  13. #9061
    Quote Originally Posted by FuelM18  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, first time poster. Wanted to see if anyone tried Olivia Pope in Mililani?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...861/8082947458
    Strong pass braddah don't fall for the bullshit there are so many others out there this one plays to much wants you to do everything and I agree these are older pics don't do it.

  14. #9060

    Loose Money

    Quote Originally Posted by FuelM18  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, first time poster. Wanted to see if anyone tried Olivia Pope in Mililani?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...861/8082947458
    She don't suck dick makes it hard to slam that nani plays too many games doesn't wash nani no repeat for me many better ones out there.pics is like 15 years old she wide now doesnt even look close to her pics only tats prove its her from pics

  15. #9059

    Anyone sampled

    Anyone sampled this firecracker? Mahalos in advance https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/7312756.htm?cat=1.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape